• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

god

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Man's god machines metals. Natural law deep inside a cosmic forced seam of earth with earths firmament on top of it.

Man's god in science. My machine my telescope position. Inside earths mass looking at other earths mass. I'm lying about what is science in the presence man thinking human.

As heavens gas spirit isn't a machine by energy mass. Gas is alight first. Sun mass above law is frozen held in space burning. Is not a gas light burning origin position.

Only a fallen mass star burning Satan became my god of science...sun in hell consuming history...sciences god. Cosmic.

My god doesn't exist.

It's rock...it's not living.

It's gases not burning to be light.

As a human my life is my human parents.

Their life was human only.

Before them isn't any human. Correct and legally the only correct a human advised. By a human thought legal truth to think you either lie or tell truth.

Legal fought the takeover of life on rock as the illegal rich man mind changed satanic themed brothers science and scientist. King priest theist and lords scientists...not as rich as king but paid by rich man.

Money fake also not my god is my brother's God...all things fake.

My god the planets support of my life only. Human. Not another humans thesis just thoughts first as liars...other humans.

FredVB

God that I know is Maker of the universe, all of us in it, and all contingent existence, that is alone not contingent, being unlimited as necessary existence. With having made this universe which displays intelligent design there is no limit of intelligence and knowing anything, and the universe from its Maker shows there is provision for all of us in it.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
A man. Who wrote articles about his owned man bad behaviour. Thinks he's a superior being. Said so witnessed and warned.

His mother who gave him life continuance says think about human thinking and your man status. Behaviours.

Man said my words describe anything and everything....

Guess what they don't.

It's termed storytelling. Or theorising as just the human.

Now Mr know it all is in fact pretending he now owns everything. Very dangerous mind status.

Father was just one man status mutual equal to our mother. Human.

Notice they collected food water lived survived.

Then have sex. Baby conceived in woman's body...not any man.

That sex choice says to a man I have now taken the woman's position. By body position.

Notice a lot of men unnaturally now role play a human woman. Yet genitalia theirs says no you're a man.

Is first advice consciousness...
The topic actually is gone. To think and know recognise. Intelligence is survival.

Then non civilisation natural says there was no need for an evil thinking man either as a science theist.

No reason for you whatsoever.

Two pertinent man stated known teachings that state in nature you're wrong.

All reasons to discuss creation was man in science via civilisation owning using all false inhumane choices.

Pretty basic advice...if you've lived for so long ignoring your owned teachings that said two humans are equal mutual yet ones a man ones a woman.

Your behaviour demon strata that you don't listen to your own advice. As still today mistreat women in your man thoughts of being inferior by being women. That response has not gone away.

You might have changed some legal rights but not your consciousness.

Another bible warning. Men don't listen to their owned conscious father's advices.

Warnings about human consciousness. His ....changed by theorising non survival ideas. Removing awareness of natural survival.

Now you taught G O D is one word yet G O D owns rational all things GOOD.

As a human you survive by cellular bio body owned life replacement.

By waters mass amount of oxygen in the water for the cell to keep replicating extending growth into new life. By being oxygenated.

Which you explained is O cells position anywhere.. even a sun or a planet is a cell O. Yet they don't live.

Is one pertinent truth you compared non realities to yourself...the human being human.

It's cooling motion is doing G forming O. As any cell type O.

Then you said O splits by heat always present in middle into DD back to OO. By cooling spinning.

Yet said O creator cells are in space.

No human is in space.

On face deep.

On face of water.

We live inside of water....stretched voiding water. Lifting off earth. Is a law...human life's law. Life living within water.

Hence what you claim in just a story most times is just nonsense.

What destruction you learnt about you said had been inherited from above...how to convert.

A des riotiin only said by a human living on earth as a human man.

That advice is a story. It uses a des riotiin. It however owns no values...numbers. as it's just O.

The term your sick head says is a symbol for zero 0 also.

Claiming I can't talk about it rationally why you used that symbol to denote just a presence.