• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

god

Exaltist Ethan

Bridging the Gap Between Believers and Skeptics
There are ten divine characteristics.

Totality: The Omniverse is still in its totality.
Essentially: The Hyperverses in The Omniverse need to work together to help create existence.
Eternity: The Universe hasn't existed for eternity but 13.7 billion years is a long time.
Ubiquity: The Universe is expanding at the speed of light currently.
Potency: The combination of dark negative matter and its counterpart positive energy are great forces.

Utility: Humans possess utilities and technologies unlike any other animal before it.
Generosity: Humans use their utilities to be generous to other people, like having a job.
Sagacity: Humans who are generous learn from these experiences their own wisdom.
Sovereignty: Advanced wisdom leads to property ownership and democracy.
Unity: Sovereign nations unite together for one common purpose and to help each other.

After unity humankind will work on Kardashev's Scale, controlling the planet, the local star system, the local galaxies, other galaxies, the Universe, and so on.

The point of all of this progression is to have a reality that possesses all ten characteristics of divinity. Then they themselves will become their own Gods. Right now, divinity is mostly possessed by The Omniverse and its children, but if we work on establishing a way in which humanity and its creations and environment also possess these traits as well I believe what was once one Omniverse God will become an infinite amount of Omniversal-type soul-inspired matter beings.

Simply put, we're going from one God, The Omniverse, and its actions, Entropy and Extropy, to one in which each entity has its own Omniversal qualities, thus becoming God themselves, because of the Entropic and Extropic forces that exist in Nature.

Exaltist Ethan

Bridging the Gap Between Believers and Skeptics
do you want to be God?

Yes, and I believe everything else wants to be God besides me. When entities start to possess eternal souls, hybrid consciousnesses and multithreaded universes it will be apparent that everything exists today is meant to be God as well.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
who is your god?
mine is the universe because it has no size. it is all powerful
But what does that mean to you personally? How does your acceptance of the universe as your god inform your life, guide your ethics, enhance your understanding of your connection to the world?

King Phenomenon

But what does that mean to you personally? How does your acceptance of the universe as your god inform your life, guide your ethics, enhance your understanding of your connection to the world?
parents teachers and role models have informed me guided my ethics and enhanced my undersymtanding blah blah blah.
But of course without God I wouldnt even be here so im grateful there haha

idea

Question Everything
For me, God is anything that inspires, elevates, and gives hope. I worship noble principles, ideas, ethics, concepts - though ideas are immaterial, incorporeal - ideas can become real through application. The closer we come to following noble aspirations within our own lives - the closer we are to realizing "god". God is an idea.

Viker

Häxan
The Gods, often hidden but alluded to, not just above or beneath the surfaces but just beyond.
They reveal themselves to those who they choose.
And they who have been chosen had already sought what lurks in darkness and has come to light at will. They, the inspirations of aeons, inspiring wonder, awe, beauty, desire, passions and a determination to expand the self. They, who beckon a few to join them.

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
The Gods, often hidden but alluded to, not just above or beneath the surfaces but just beyond.
They reveal themselves to those who they choose.
And they who have been chosen had already sought what lurks in darkness and has come to light at will. They, the inspirations of aeons, inspiring wonder, awe, beauty, desire, passions and a determination to expand the self. They, who beckon a few to join them.
Seek and ye shall find :D