• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God

King Phenomenon

I think infinite space is the most powerful thing in existence. There is no doubt in my mind. No question. It's absolute. Nothing even comes close. It's perfect and consecrated.

chinu

chinu
I think infinite space is the most powerful thing in existence. There is no doubt in my mind. No question. It's absolute. Nothing even comes close. It's perfect and consecrated.
So this makes you surprise ?

Think, Hou much surprised that time will you be when you will be face to face to its creator. :)

Last edited:

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
What consecrates it? Whomever/whatever does the consecrating is more powerful than the infinite space you describe. That makes Infinite Space a lesser power, not the most powerful.

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
Actually, space is relative, not absolute.

Ciao

- viole

`mud

Just old
Premium Member
Speaking of a lot of space....................................

What's the container ?

PureX

Veteran Member
Infinity, like perfection, is an intellectual construct that no human will ever be able to verify beyond their own imagination.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
love is the most powerful thing and those who know how to wield it are awesome.

the awe of love is the beginning of understanding.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
What do you think will happen when you realize more of the truth?
Your OP do hold a truth, that I am sure of. But it iuds your correct understanding of the truth you understand :)

firedragon

Veteran Member
Strange question. Are you aware of relativity?

Ciao

- viole

See, when someone answers like that thinking only that person has gone to school is generally pretty ignorant purely because their arrogance makes them very one sided.

The relative variance in the isotropy at the edge and the entropy within begs the question if the expanding radius means that space is stretching or is it increasing?

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
See, when someone answers like that thinking only that person has gone to school is generally pretty ignorant purely because their arrogance makes them very one sided.
That does not answer my question. Are you aware of what relativity entails?

And if you do, do you think relativity is wrong?

ciao

- viole

firedragon

Veteran Member
That does not answer my question. Are you aware of what relativity entails?

And if you do, do you think relativity is wrong?

ciao

- viole

Lol. I just explained relativity. Why would anyone think relativity is wrong unless you are referring to general relativity and relativity as two eras pre and post Newton and inertial frames when you refer to relative space.

Ill tell you what. I will cut and paste again for you to ponder.

The relative variance in the isotropy at the edge and the entropy within begs the question if the expanding radius means that space is stretching or is it increasing?

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
Lol. I just explained relativity. Why would anyone think relativity is wrong unless you are referring to general relativity and relativity as two eras pre and post Newton and inertial frames when you refer to relative space.

Ill tell you what. I will cut and paste again for you to ponder.

But how does that defeat the basic claim that space is relative? Are you implying that space is absolute? Or do you think it is neither?

ergo, are you implying that one of the basic results from special relativity are totally wrong?

ciao

- viole

firedragon

Veteran Member
But how does that defeat the basic claim that space is relative? Are you implying that space is absolute? Or do you think it is neither?

ergo, are you implying that one of the basic results from special relativity are totally wrong?

ciao

- viole

Who said its defeated? Who said space is absolute or relative?

I asked you for evidence to your claim. Its clear that you dont understand my sentence so I dont expect an answer to that.

Cheers.

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
Who said its defeated? Who said space is absolute or relative?

I asked you for evidence to your claim. Its clear that you dont understand my sentence so I dont expect an answer to that.

Cheers.
well, i said that space is relative. You said on what evidence?

I mean, everyone who read page two of any book in special relativity knows that space and time are relative and are different in different inertial frames.

so, I am not really sure what your challenge, if any, is.

So, it is just one bit of information. Do you think space is absolute or relative? Shouldnot be difficult to answer.

ciao

- viole