• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God wants every human being to survive on Earth without State-interferences

Shantanu

Thank you. I take 6 mg of risperidone and 100 mg of sertraline. I am also on atrovastatin for high cholesterol. I am not sure whether I have prostate cancer and diabetes. The NHS has not made up its mind. I barely survive. Maybe the holiday in India will do me good.:)

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Quite so: I do want to change the way the world is organised as an Existentialist: this is what God wants me to do.:)
Over the course of human history, zillions of people have been convinced that God wanted them to do something.
Much of it was profoundly evil. But once somebody believes that God has chosen them as His Official Spokesman it's almost impossible to get them to see anything else.
Tom

Shantanu

Over the course of human history, zillions of people have been convinced that God wanted them to do something.
Much of it was profoundly evil. But once somebody believes that God has chosen them as His Official Spokesman it's almost impossible to get them to see anything else.
Tom
I am noone's official spokesman. I only give my impressions from doing clock checking for messages using a digital clock where seen times adding up to '7' (eg 2.41,3.40, 6.10, 9.07, 11.32,etc) mean messages from a God within me to act in certain ways. From this yogic practice I continually form and reform my beliefs and conduct my work believing them to be God-inspired. This is because the yoga is called satya-advaita or truth discovery through truth accommodation. It is failsafe mechanism that I have employed over 20 years nearly on the assumption that a truly omni-God exists. My consideration was that if a God truly exists and was approached through faith and devotion I would chart a course that was ideal. I am therefore not a fool to have ever set my own agenda of what is to be 'organised' for the betterment of humanity. I am only interested in what is good for me in that I must live a productive and useful life as an Existentialist. If what I have done through satya-advaita benefits humanity, I am happy. As for myself I must survive and live for as long as possible.

That is how I became an Existentialist. It was by believing that I had received incontrovertible evidence that I have had an honest and enduring relationship with God. I am not attached to that God or my so called 'objectives' for the reorganisation of the World Order because I do not consider them as having been my personal objectives. They were acquired through truthseeking by truth accommodation. That is why I am confident in the message of this OP as God's wish, if God truly exists as Hindus believe within and without.

Having said that, I know of no one who has discovered this 'oneness with truth' as a viable method for living one's life. I am also diagnosed as having suffered from persistent delusional disorder by the United Kingdom State, for which the mental health authorities enforce strict monitoring and risperidone and sertraline medications daily.

People should judge the evidence for themselves.

Last edited:

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
As posters would know, I am a true believer in the existence of God as Preserver and Creator. This is because I have now obtained proof of the existence of God.

Through my interactions with God within and without I have also determined His true Nature with reference to how we humans live. It has come to my attention that God wishes every human being to be able to survive on this planet Earth without the interferences of States. It led to my philosophy of Existentialism.

So States and God are in conflict.

Further, it calls for the creation of a One World as a human objective.

Any thoughts?
I'll answer your questions when you:
  • show the proofs you have obtained about "the existence God"
  • provide some details concerning your "interactions with God"
  • give details of what you have determined to be His "true Nature with reference to how we humans live"
  • how God helped it come to your "attention" about how He wishes us to "survive without interference of States"
  • how you can claim that your "philosophy of Existentialism" has anything to do with all that -- which, by the way, it does not

PruePhillip

As posters would know, I am a true believer in the existence of God as Preserver and Creator. This is because I have now obtained proof of the existence of God.

Through my interactions with God within and without I have also determined His true Nature with reference to how we humans live. It has come to my attention that God wishes every human being to be able to survive on this planet Earth without the interferences of States. It led to my philosophy of Existentialism.

Any thoughts?

What god is this? Certainly not the Judaeo-Christian God.

Shantanu

I'll answer your questions when you:
  • show the proofs you have obtained about "the existence God"
  • provide some details concerning your "interactions with God"
  • give details of what you have determined to be His "true Nature with reference to how we humans live"
  • how God helped it come to your "attention" about how He wishes us to "survive without interference of States"
  • how you can claim that your "philosophy of Existentialism" has anything to do with all that -- which, by the way, it does not
I will take your points one by one:

1. The proofs that I have obtained about the existence of God were: digital clock sightings of times to reveal the reality of 'acintya bhed abheda tatwa', or simultaneous oneness and separateness as it suited God in terms of His mission for me to discover this relationship through 20 years of yoga. The digital clock sightings has been described above. He protected me and also led me through experiences of the manner with which States collude amongst each other to the detriment of the rights of ordinary citizens of individual countries. These have been documented in my Blog but I am available to discuss it further.

2. I had question and answer sessions like a student and his Teacher with God which I used to formulate my understanding of Nature and the wider Reality. This also revealed what He would divulge and what would have to remain a mystery for mankind to uncover in the future. I was merely to write about my knowledge on the internet so that it became food for thought accessible to every citizen of the world to take the discoveries further.

3. Through the course of truth search and truth accommodation practiced not just daily but on an hourly basis, with and without the clock checking mechanism, unknown to me I was attempting to become God (on reflection) so that I started to believe towards the end that I was God in human form living my life infallibly and perfectly in carrying out my dharmic duties, which even though I had taken considerable risks I survived on without any legal actions being taken against me by any human being or the UK State for what I have done and blogged. They merely called me a mental lunatic and enforced anti-psychotic and anti-depressant medications on me to allow me to live in the Community after I spent two short spells in 2004 and 2008 incarcerated in mental hospitals where I protested that I was a political prisoner. Thus I consider that what I am, that is what God is like as His true Nature. This is my inference of the results of my satya-advaitic practices. So you can judge me on the basis of what I have blogged to know the true Nature of God on how we humans live. This can be discussed if you wish to pursue this further.

4. I look upon my own life and how I fought the perpetrators of injustices against me to see that He helped me deal with the States organising themselves to persecute an individual and my blogging about it so that the record is there for posterity as terrible injustices by the States concerned, including the European institutions and the United Nations. So a human being has obtained real evidence of the manner in which States persecute individuals to fulfill the needs of the States. I said it had come to my 'attention' that He only helped me unravel these hitherto behind the scenes manipulation of justice in order to highlight that this was unacceptable to Him as God, and I set up this thread to make that point. So if people are concerned about what God makes of how we humans live, they should pay attention to this thread and discuss it amongst themselves. He is not a God that imposes changes outside of natural evolution and this is where I fit in. He selected me to go through this torturous existence to highlight State-organised persection of an individual.

5. My philosophy of existentialism is not what is written about in the internet but describes how I exist fully taking both human and God dimensions of reality into account. Existentialism means surviving not only at a personal level despite all odds, but also with dignity that respects all life forms and the universe. I must survive and interact both with humans in Forums and with God with the digital clock as well as truth-fathoming through yogic meditation. It goes further: all of humanity and wild life and domesticated livestock and plant life must survive to generate a glowing planet for future generations as biodversity is preserved. The economic doomsday scenario has been blogged to draw attention to the dangers that the planet faces through overexploitation using credits and loans and excess capitalism. Like Mr Macron President of France said there is no Planet B. That is what I mean by existentialism.

I hope I have answered your questions satisfactorily, but feel free to seek any further clarifications that you may need.

Last edited:

Shantanu

What does this God desire?
How does He show Himself to humanity?
What this particular God is saying is that if you want to find Him you have to go search for Him individually and you may be rewarded if the approach is right. Do you want to give it a try?

Cooky

Veteran Member
Do you believe that humanity should be one with every human being having rights the same? As a Buddhist you would appreciate that we must not harm any other human being or plant or animal. This is not possible with nation states where one state is richer than another and that wealth makes the State more powerful militarily to dominate other peoples and impose upon those people its values.

All I can say is, Thank God, a democratic government that respects liberty a d freedom just happens to be the most wealthy and powerful nation militarily.

Shantanu

All I can say is, Thank God, a democratic government that respects liberty a d freedom just happens to be the most wealthy and powerful nation militarily.
Which country are you referring to as a democratic government that respects liberty and freedom?

Shantanu

The United States.
I do not have any direct experience of the law enforcement system there but I do recognise that it does not deserve a veto in the United Nations or permanent membership of the Security Council in the present day and age. So it appears to me that United States is selective on its democratic credentials. Further, it does not select its allies for the same principles of respect for liberty and freedom in the present day and age.

How do people fare if they sue their employers in tribunals and courts for corrupt practices? - I bet it is very different to what it is here in the United Kingdom.

PruePhillip

I do not have any direct experience of the law enforcement system there but I do recognise that it does not deserve a veto in the United Nations or permanent membership of the Security Council in the present day and age. So it appears to me that United States is selective on its democratic credentials. Further, it does not select its allies for the same principles of respect for liberty and freedom in the present day and age.

How do people fare if they sue their employers in tribunals and courts for corrupt practices? - I bet it is very different to what it is here in the United Kingdom.

So please, name the country you believe is the most democratic and free country
and that should have a veto in the UN Security Council.
I suggest England or France, but beyond that, not much.

Shantanu

So please, name the country you believe is the most democratic and free country
and that should have a veto in the UN Security Council.
I suggest England or France, but beyond that, not much.
There should be a world election of individual citizens every ten years to determine which 15 nations should have membership of the Security Council and which countries if any should have veto powers.

Either that or the United Nations General Assembly should contain members in proportion to the population sizes of the 200 or so countries, and these members will then vote for the composition of Security Council (30 members) as the Executive Government of the World.

Either way the United Nations has to be totally reforumulated. The present system is just not fit for purpose for 7.5 billion world people.

Last edited:

PruePhillip

There should be a world election of individual citizens every ten years to determine which 15 nations should have membership of the Security Council and which countries if any should have veto powers.

Either that or the United Nations General Assembly should contain members in proportion to the population sizes of the 200 or so countries, and these members will then vote for the composition of Security Council (30 members) as the Executive Government of the World.

Either way the United Nations has to be totally reforumulated. The present system is just not fit for purpose for 7.5 billion world people.

True. But you could wind up with a very bad system.
Maybe one day we could get rid of the Security Council completely
and just have a General Assembly vote. But then you get a lot of
rogue states that could cause trouble. The problem is, humans love
trouble, its in our nature.

Shantanu

True. But you could wind up with a very bad system.
Maybe one day we could get rid of the Security Council completely
and just have a General Assembly vote. But then you get a lot of
rogue states that could cause trouble. The problem is, humans love
trouble, its in our nature.
I think you may be right that the Security Council could be got rid of provided there should be a world government to deal with human rights abuses and trade relationships worldwide. The General Assembly members will have voting powers dependent on the populations that they represent. With these voting powers they will have to elect the world government as the Executive whom they can dismiss with votes of confidence every 5 years perhaps.

PruePhillip

I think you may be right that the Security Council could be got rid of provided there should be a world government to deal with human rights abuses and trade relationships worldwide. The General Assembly members will have voting powers dependent on the populations that they represent. With these voting powers they will have to elect the world government as the Executive whom they can dismiss with votes of confidence every 5 years perhaps.

And then, guess what, we have the power of Africa, with its dictators,
dominating the UN. Perhaps aligned with the Muslim nations. It won't
be pretty.

sealchan

Any thoughts?

I think that a relationship with God is first a personal matter and this can make it seem as if collective matters are a necessary evil. However, I think that governments can also be a part of Gods plan but not so much in a way where one person is able to righteously dictate. It is more about living within a complex, adaptive system (society, government) which has similarities to other such systems at varying scales in Gods creation.

God is a systems engineer and so we are within our own societies.