• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God sacrificed to God?

No*s

Captain Obvious
Ark said:
I perhaps shouldn't use the word "Zionist". It sounds too anti-semitic...which I am not.

OK, that's good, and I did think it might mean that.

Ark said:
I have no problem with the "deity" of Jesus either. I simply tend to hold that there are far too many who have the wrong interpretation of Religion and their "Christian" perspectives are rather phoney...even spiritually dry.

I can agree that it can be quite dry. I was simply defending that it's an integral part of Christianity and wasn't some belief exported by the West.

Ark said:
There are some I have met on the planet, (even those who call themselves the descendents of the "Wise Men"), who are deeply concerned about the lack of good spiritual education in much of the world. Even much of the world which professes knowledge, but simply has the wrong outlook on many very important perspectives. Perspectives which are crucial to the good expedience of Salvation.

Getting the children of this world to a better one is no joke or small task, and human ego should not be a determining factor regarding this objective.

It is difficult to even cultivate a right outlook. I trust the Church as a check and balance for mine, but that's another conversation altogether...