• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God owes you an Apology!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Since God won't apologize to you for his despicable Behavior, I'll apologize to you on God's behalf.

I'm sorry for being a terrible father. Every day I watched my children get raped and tortured and abused, I could protect them and I choose not to. I'm their father, as their father asking them to trust in me the least I could do is show them that I'm trustworthy. What would you think of an Earthly father who just watch their child get raped and did nothing to help? That's the kind of father I am. It isn't worth repeating what we think of such a father. For that I should be extremely ashamed of myself.

I failed as a father and what I failed to do makes me more Despicable than any human being that's ever walked the planet.

I hold the Cure for so many children with cancer, HIV, and other sicknesses. I refused to so much as lift a finger to help them. Truth is I like to see people suffer and I like to play games rather than speak clearly. It's an addiction of mine.

I apologize for failing to guide people that seek me. I am responsible for all of the confusion and religious division, because I simply refuse to speak up.

I have been a liar and I have been unfaithful to my word "ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened to you... Ask anything of the father in my name and it will be done for you, faith of a mustard seed can move mountains" Etc.)

I am the reason there are unbelievers and Heretics all over the world, because I have refused to speak up. The truth is I enjoy seeing people confused. The chaos in the world is another addiction of mine. But I'm working it all out for the greater good. You'll see!

I'm sorry for cursing all of humanity with original sin and multiplying the pain women go through in giving birth even to the point of killing so many women while they give birth, all because of the disobedience of two idiots so long ago.

Truth is, I wanted that to happen, so I could send my only begotten son into the world to be brutally tortured and executed to atone for sin.

Truth is if the world were not so full of suffering I'd be extremely bored. You have to admit, all the drama can be very entertaining.... Eternity gets quite boring you know.

Sorry about the reign of the Antichrist. I'm behind that as well. I knew who he was before I formed him in the womb. I could have stopped it, but truth is I wanted false prophets to reign in our world. It makes the story more exciting. What would Star Wars be without Darth Vader and the emperor? What would Batman be without the Joker? I could have given clear instructions on who the Antichrist would be, but I wanted him to reign over Earth and deceive the elect, so I made everything in symbolic codes that don't make sense that people misinterpret... I love the drama you see...

I want all this evil and drama in our world, because it creates a much more beautiful story in the end.

Someday you will understand.

I want there to be unbelievers, that's why I hide myself and never speak up and gave you a Bible that contradicts itself and doesn't make sense. Truth is, I want to have enemies, I would be very bored if I didn't have enemies.

This is an apology I've owed you for a long time my children. Someday you will understand. I'm just having a good time with eternity. I'll eventually be nicer, just not now. Remember, a thousand years is like a day to me.

Sincerely,
Your horrible father,
God

Last edited by a moderator:

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Speaking on behalf of god is meaningless nonsense, no matter how well intentioned, and no matter who does it.

Jumi

God doesn't need to apologize for the theologians' faults who've created the ideas that have led to human misery.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
God doesn't need to apologize for the theologians' faults who've created the ideas that have led to human misery.
He could have spoken clearly to those theologians and he chose not to... Hearts need to be changed and God isn't doing it... People need understanding and God isn't giving it to them

Jumi

He could have spoken clearly to those theologians and he chose not to... Hearts need to be changed and God isn't doing it... People need understanding and God isn't giving it to them
God could be easier to reach, but this may not be God's problem but ours. Humans have built such structures that avoid even attempting knowledge of God and letting scripture speak instead.

I understand your pain having read many of your posts, but in my mind the people who've spoken their judgments in God's name are the ones to blame.

Milton Platt

Since God won't apologize to you for his despicable Behavior, I'll apologize to you on God's behalf.

I'm sorry for being a terrible father. Every day I watched my children get raped and tortured and abused, I could protect them and I choose not to. I'm their father, as their father asking them to trust in me the least I could do is show them that I'm trustworthy. What would you think of an Earthly father who just watch their child get raped and did nothing to help? That's the kind of father I am. It isn't worth repeating what we think of such a father. For that I should be extremely ashamed of myself.

I failed as a father and what I failed to do makes me more Despicable than any human being that's ever walked the planet.

I hold the Cure for so many children with cancer, HIV, and other sicknesses. I refused to so much as lift a finger to help them. Truth is I like to see people suffer and I like to play games rather than speak clearly. It's an addiction of mine.

I apologize for failing to guide people that seek me. I am responsible for all of the confusion and religious division, because I simply refuse to speak up.

I have been a liar and I have been unfaithful to my word "ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened to you... Ask anything of the father in my name and it will be done for you, faith of a mustard seed can move mountains" Etc.)

I am the reason there are unbelievers and Heretics all over the world, because I have refused to speak up. The truth is I enjoy seeing people confused. The chaos in the world is another addiction of mine. But I'm working it all out for the greater good. You'll see!

I'm sorry for cursing all of humanity with original sin and multiplying the pain women go through in giving birth even to the point of killing so many women while they give birth, all because of the disobedience of two idiots so long ago.

Truth is, I wanted that to happen, so I could send my only begotten son into the world to be brutally tortured and executed to atone for sin.

Truth is if the world were not so full of suffering I'd be extremely bored. You have to admit, all the drama can be very entertaining.... Eternity gets quite boring you know.

Sorry about the reign of the Antichrist. I'm behind that as well. I knew who he was before I formed him in the womb. I could have stopped it, but truth is I wanted false prophets to reign in our world. It makes the story more exciting. What would Star Wars be without Darth Vader and the emperor? What would Batman be without the Joker? I could have given clear instructions on who the Antichrist would be, but I wanted him to reign over Earth and deceive the elect, so I made everything in symbolic codes that don't make sense that people misinterpret... I love the drama you see...

I want all this evil and drama in our world, because it creates a much more beautiful story in the end.

I want there to be unbelievers, that's why I hide myself and never speak up and gave you a Bible that contradicts itself and doesn't make sense. Truth is, I want to have enemies, I would be very bored if I didn't have enemies.

This is an apology I've owed you for a long time my children. Someday you will understand. I'm just having a good time with eternity. I'll eventually be nicer, just not now. Remember, a thousand years is like a day to me.

Sincerely,
Your horrible father,
God

An apology on behalf of a non-existent being....how nice!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Speaking on behalf of god is meaningless nonsense, no matter how well intentioned, and no matter who does it.
Thank you for correcting me. It seemed like such a good idea at the time. Comments like yours help me realize it was indeed a bad idea. So I thank you... However, I still believe God owes everyone an apology.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
yes, thousands of gods and spirits....which one are you referring to? I'll wait for the evidence rather than run with the crowd.
I'm referring to Yahweh... He created the rest of the spirits. The Buck stops at the top. He is responsible for the world's misery... I've been given sufficient evidence in my life that I have to believe in him

Milton Platt

I'm referring to Yahweh... He created the rest of the spirits. The Buck stops at the top. He is responsible for the world's misery... I've been given sufficient evidence in my life that I have to believe in him

It's unfortunate that he left most of mankind out of the loop.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon

Sincerely,
Your horrible father,
God
Wow, Pope! Sorry you're having such a bad day. ;) Someday you'll understand, and you know what? Your "horrible father" will forgive you.