• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God of War

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
I've watched the entire series on youtube now upon the release of Ragnarok. I always loved this series. I've only played the 3rd one myself but know the entire thing. It's such a great story and very brutal action scenes.

What are your thoughts on the series? Do you have any favorite kills? Do you fantasize about other pantheons Kratos could fight against in future games?

We Never Know

No Slack
I've watched the entire series on youtube now upon the release of Ragnarok. I always loved this series. I've only played the 3rd one myself but know the entire thing. It's such a great story and very brutal action scenes.

What are your thoughts on the series? Do you have any favorite kills? Do you fantasize about other pantheons Kratos could fight against in future games?

I love the game. Just picked up Ragnarok today. Hadn't played it yet though. That's for this weekend. (I would rather buy the disc than download the game)

We Never Know

No Slack

Even buying the game, its a two disc set.
One is the data disc which has to be inserted first to download.
Then you insert the second disc, the play disc.
Things used to be so much simipler lol

The Sum of Awe

Even buying the game, its a two disc set.
One is the data disc which has to be inserted first to download.
Then you insert the second disc, the play disc.
Things used to be so much simipler lol
Yeah, that's why I don't play games anymore. On my PS4 I was only able to have a few games downloaded at a time because of storage. I could've probably expanded my storage but... updates, games being like $50 dollars these days, the downloading process, etc. it's just ridiculous.

The Sum of Awe

I love the game. Just picked up Ragnarok today. Hadn't played it yet though. That's for this weekend. (I would rather buy the disc than download the game)
Let me know what you think after you play it! What did you think of the 2018 one?

We Never Know

No Slack
Yeah, that's why I don't play games anymore. On my PS4 I was only able to have a few games downloaded at a time because of storage. I could've probably expanded my storage but... updates, games being like $50 dollars these days, the downloading process, etc. it's just ridiculous.

Yep its getting crazy. I recently bought my grandson the game "The Crew 2".
Good thing I have internet because you can't play the game without internet.

$500 for the console(bought last year)
$75 for the game(bought last month)
$XX for internet to play it(always had it)

Its really stupid but grandkids are worth it.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
I've never played GoW, but I've played Dante's Inferno which was similar a d based on the book of the same name.

I like what Assassin's Creed is doing in this department. I found the recent Valhalla game to be a great blast and a neat mythological examination.

The Sum of Awe

I've never played GoW, but I've played Dante's Inferno which was similar a d based on the book of the same name.
I liked Dante's Inferno!

I like what Assassin's Creed is doing in this department. I found the recent Valhalla game to be a great blast and a neat mythological examination.
I gotta be the Negative Nancy and disagree on this one. The mythology got very convoluted and didn't like the sci-fi direction they went with it.

We Never Know

No Slack
@The Sum of Awe

Played it the last 3 weeks. Beat it (99% complete). I lack a couple undiscovered places and that's it. I played it on medium difficulty.
Graphic are good, but you cant skip the dialog on this one. When they talk, you have to listen to it all.
You change characters at times. Sometimes you are Kratos, sometimes you are Atreus.

The Sum of Awe

@The Sum of Awe

Played it the last 3 weeks. Beat it (99% complete). I lack a couple undiscovered places and that's it. I played it on medium difficulty.
Graphic are good, but you cant skip the dialog on this one. When they talk, you have to listen to it all.
You change characters at times. Sometimes you are Kratos, sometimes you are Atreus.
Did you enjoy it?

We Never Know

No Slack
Did you enjoy it?

@The Sum of Awe. Here's the best I did. I can't seem to beat the king berserker in Midgard.
I beat Gna the Queen Valkyrie who, according to online posts, is supposed to be harder to beat than the king.
I can't beat that king for anything and I have tried many times. I even googled best builds(shield, weapon, runic, etc) to beat him and still fall short. Even moved it to the easiest level and still got my arse kicked lol. Its a fun game.

IMG_20230105_163659.jpg