• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God loves, but only your mother loves you

questfortruth

It's no secret that only your mother loves you, and even that not a fact. If nobody loves you, why are actors and other people on TV (and other places in town) are entertaining you, educate you, and trying to make you laugh?

are actors and other people on TV (and other places in town) are entertaining you, educate you, and trying to make you laugh BECAUSE THEY LOVE YOU?

Last edited:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
It's no secret that only your mother loves you, and even that not a fact. If nobody loves you, why are actors and other people on TV (and other places in town) are entertaining you, educate you, and trying to make you laugh?
Nobody loves me...:( I dont have a mother :oops:

Muffled

Jesus in me

I believe God loves you as it says in John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I love you but that is due to the fact that I have Jesus as Lord and Savior. It makes a difference.
Thank you @Muffled The love comes back to you too :) I may not have Jesus as my Lord, but Both Christianity and Sufism has taught me to love all people no matter who they are. (sometimes will say my opinion if someone act badly, but i can still find love from within toward human beings :)

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Mother and father both love me, and i return that compliment

My husband loves me like you could not believe. And i return that compliment

My kids love me as their mother and i return that compliment.

I have never, ever seen or felt love offered by any mythical creature

questfortruth

Mother and father both love me, and i return that compliment

My husband loves me like you could not believe. And i return that compliment

My kids love me as their mother and i return that compliment.

I have never, ever seen or felt love offered by any mythical creature
are actors and other people on TV (and other places in town) are entertaining you, educate you, and trying to make you laugh BECAUSE THEY LOVE YOU?

ChristineM

Premium Member

Nope, they are trying to entertain because thats what they get paid for.

There is a word for people's who dispense love for money

ChristineM

Premium Member
Thus, only mama truly loves you.

And husband and kid's and father. I thought we had been through this in post #10

P.s. you shouldn't be telling other people who lover's them, first you have no idea, second, you could be insulting many people

MatthewA

What is the definition of love?

1 Corinthians 13 ~ Is the biblical definition of Love. ~ According to the Christian Faith.

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member

What if your mother is only acting and trying to entertain you? And she is not making a secret of it?