• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

GOD is that CLONE.

chinu

chinu
In the beganing YOU created a game for yourself to play, but before stepping into that game there was a question in YOUR mind.

Q: How can such a game give true enjoyment until you may forget you are the creator of this game ? Thus.. you turned this game into an illusionary game, Which means that you will forget everything, your power, your rank, your place, your status, after jumping into that game.

But again an another new question got arrised, Q: As You will forget everthing about yourself after jumping into that game, than who will pull you out when you will get tired after playing a lot ? Thus, by giving all of yours powers you created a CLONE of yourself and gave him the duty to pull you out.

Now, asked the clone; Sir, how will i come to know that you are really tired of this game ? YOU said; when i'll cry and beg infront of you to take me out of this game like as you have created me, rather than i created you.

And finally by saying this YOU jumped into that game.

GOD is that CLONE

Any question ? :)

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I've posted a similar perspective.
God talking to His Echo...after the creation of light....before the making of Man.

Union jack

OK. To get out of the game, someone takes their own life.

Is that wrong, in your opinion?

Last edited:

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
Methinks anyone giving serious thought to this scenereo has way too much time on their hands.

Union jack

But if individuals vary then there would be various rules pertinent to our God-game.

Governments like to fit us into a 'one-size fits all' rule.

Do you claim to make the rules for other people's God-clones?

chinu

chinu
But if individuals vary then there would be various rules pertinent to our God-game.

Governments like to fit us into a 'one-size fits all' rule.

Do you claim to make the rules for other people's God-clones?
Friend Jack,

All that you see all around you, including other people, or governments, is just your own created illusionary game, nothing else :)

Union jack

In the beganing YOU created a game for yourself to play...

...Now, asked the clone; Sir, how will i come to know that you are really tired of this game ? YOU said; when i'll cry and beg infront of you to take me out of this game like as you have created me, rather than i created you...

Any question ?

You would be supplying yourself comfort when you take yourself out of this illusory game.