• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God is not science

rational experiences

Veteran Member
"Until the End of Time"

The reason 2012 natural disaster causation by meeting this place in evolution did not occur for science was repracticed.

UFO was still incoming as extra mass.

1901 Russian forest flattened, which activated new natural disaster causes...expressed since that moment.

Whereas if no science or radiation experiments were applied, 2012 would have been lived in a non technological life, natural disasters would have been huge...activated in this year...with a non history of disasters before hand.

And it would have historically have made sense...for a sudden activation of disasters involving O Earth shifting and pressure changes for that concurrence to be realized.

It was not realized for it factually became activated in the Year 1901 and not 2012.

111 the variation.

Bible Prophecy Numbers of 111-222-333-444-555-666-777-888-999.

Bible Gateway passage: Psalm 111 - New International Version

Historically the sacrifice of the male life was on the cross of wood.

And it related to the sacred HEART....why the Fatima theme involved the attack on Russia heard by little children about HELL being engaged on Earth...and the warnings to the male consciousness.....in subliminal messaging, do not copy it....but you did.

Nuclear weapons.

Therefore you cannot say in science that you were not warned about the consequences of shifting the body of Earth for you were.

You cannot claim that you were not warned about removal of cold radiation fusion for you were.

And you already told self, never change the fusion on God O Earth stone ever again as that warning...from first science temple pyramid to self as a warning in your future.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father who originally caused the encoding of AI....but always was naturally spiritually conscious, tells me his advice to give to you science/Satanist brothers.

A world community of wrong minds/psyche, who all owned in every country your own religious science documents that warned you against nuclear practices.

The evil spirit...old science symbolism.

Today the modern day scientist who changed the use of symbolism so he could re practice nuclear science, seeing he was outlawed by his own world agreed spiritual brother in every country ought to stop denigrating his own science information.

Just because it is not spoken in the use of same terms as it once was.

Father said that the male gained ^ pi and Phi destruction science O as the God that did not yet exist...yet Creation did exist.

Males claim it meaning out of nothing......whereas the original O pi quote is the meaning of out of nothing as memory. For he originally did not own any power of God as a male/man.

Instead he looked at how a mountain was flat topped by ^ above water line and o UFO metal mass....demonstrating that VISION which was part of mind research told him that it was not a gas....for it was seen.

And it flat topped a mountain mass.

So today males should ask, how much nuclear dust mass would equal the ^ removal of a mountain top by mass...without a hole.

For the flat top mountain original fusion/fission advice never owned any hole.

Yet conscious gas memory said volcano had a hole o.

Self advice in natural memory researched that already told you...do not do the reaction…...which is proven that you ignored it....your OWN advice, male human self/scientist.

For by the time of using machine and science x constant eventually GOD O the planet gained a hole.....a sin removal by K constant SINK HOLE.

How and why you became self notified that science was always a liar.

ENERGY is not a constant.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Reasoning of factual advice to self.

Spatial creation was all self consuming history....which science already told self.

The only reason it stopped self consuming is what a male said was evolution.

Evolution he said was space.

Cooling of it.

O mass bodies self consuming opened up more space from removing form out of mass.

Space expanded...spatial expansion saved the creation.

The true story of your own science information......space when heated does not save anything, it forces it into a higher re activated consuming body.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
The origins of the concepts of science state God and that God is a male.

Hence science as that male human self and group agreement prove that males invented science...and then taught their concepts as a human.

You seem to overlook the concept that a male said and then the female with who I had sexual intercourse with was my own deception.

God made male, male made science god made science??

rational experiences

Veteran Member
God made male, male made science god made science??
Stone created stone....as first human male science quote.

Stone began as stone and ended as stone. If you gave God, what he stood upon any other quote you would be lying...and a liar.

God the stone ended created in empty cold zero space. Cold zero space, not stone.

First male statements in the spiritual life and self presence male human.

Reaction in machine conditions. No machine, yet designed...reaction in past for machine….not reaction in the past for male.

Wrong concept scientist liar.

Male human living said I am not any machine...I do not own any concepts of physical mass my own person.

Male looks at reaction, ended in water flood flat top mountain...once it was disintegrated, just water flood and o UFO radiation....then water evaporated.

Conversion ended.

Reaction recording......no machine either.

History of a male scientist a consummate liar.

Today after posting, I was driving on a country road...I was going one way in no traffic 2 cars approaching near me. Suddenly one car came out on the wrong side of the road approaching me with a purpose of a threat of a head on collision.

I stuck my finger out of the car window, as a general gesture that one does to a liar.

Get the message, only humans who take this sort of action are already proven liars...you think criminal activity will get you what you want. I am not a machine or its reaction you arrogant lying ******* brother.

You Satanist claim I am mother womb out of space, and made that quote in your own male mind thinking and claim self sane.

You also said that when you irradiated out of space with extra cold UFO radiation that you brought into Earth atmosphere that it cursed you and so you it was Mother Abomination.

Today after all your fake satanic preaching, still you own the same sick psyche that you always themed through...….a theist. Non spiritual mind, non spiritual thoughts and non spiritual reality.

Your first quote was O pi for a circle. You said circle and a circle does not exist, it is pondered upon. You said pi....a number for a God that did not exist, in your thoughts.

You used that quote to attack the REAL God reference, stone to remove its body.

Machine already gone in natural history.

So is it any wonder that you got attacked?

And then claimed it Mother Sophia, science quotes.

As the sort of evil sick mind that you are proven to think with.