• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God is not a Being, God is a Principle

Steven Kowalski

I want to introduce to you a theory. It's big, and it uses symbols. Symbols of notions that extend to the infinite. And it's both polytheistic and monotheistic in nature. All it is, is one big analogy. Atheism 245 to a kid. You look at what you see, and you see what you get. And if all extreme notions fall in line, your conclusions are correct. And if they happen to connect... It's a sign of the state of things. The upper hand of all properties extends. How could something so physical be inconceivable in the end. All of math is based on notions that are undefined. Many times they can be defined, but take a look and see how high you can go. To use the word, you just have to know - and the more you look into it, the closer you will come to the understanding of its essence. That is, unless, your mind just wishes to meditate on the simpler things. Too big, and you become lost in the stars. Either come back to where you started, or go out and take a higher, more organized view. There's still more though, and if that brings you fear, just drink a beer. Plenty of things happening here. No matter what you think, you're not stuck. Go somewhere if you feel you just need to get out. Everything is normal. Catch up with the people you know. The ones you've heard about and wouldn't feel ashamed to speak to. Everything is a mess at home. Nothing good. Something to ease the mind. It's no crime to feel the blues in a smoky bar together. Everyone hurts together, and it's comforting, no matter how selfish it is. Comfortable is selfish in nature.

Skwim

Veteran Member
I want to introduce to you a theory. It's big, and it uses symbols. Symbols of notions that extend to the infinite. And it's both polytheistic and monotheistic in nature. All it is, is one big analogy. Atheism 245 to a kid. You look at what you see, and you see what you get. And if all extreme notions fall in line, your conclusions are correct. And if they happen to connect... It's a sign of the state of things. The upper hand of all properties extends. How could something so physical be inconceivable in the end. All of math is based on notions that are undefined. Many times they can be defined, but take a look and see how high you can go. To use the word, you just have to know - and the more you look into it, the closer you will come to the understanding of its essence. That is, unless, your mind just wishes to meditate on the simpler things. Too big, and you become lost in the stars. Either come back to where you started, or go out and take a higher, more organized view. There's still more though, and if that brings you fear, just drink a beer. Plenty of things happening here. No matter what you think, you're not stuck. Go somewhere if you feel you just need to get out. Everything is normal. Catch up with the people you know. The ones you've heard about and wouldn't feel ashamed to speak to. Everything is a mess at home. Nothing good. Something to ease the mind. It's no crime to feel the blues in a smoky bar together. Everyone hurts together, and it's comforting, no matter how selfish it is. Comfortable is selfish in nature.
A lot of unconnected gobbledygook. But that's okay, carry on.

allfoak

Alchemist
If God is a principle then God and i should be pretty close cause i have had principals since i was old enough to go to school.
I have even been to their office.
They seemed like God to me at the time.
They tried to teach me about the principle thing but i didn't want the job.