• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God is cruel

Is God cruel?

• Yes

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • No

Votes: 21 65.6%

• Total voters

Mary Blackchurch

Free from Stockholm Syndrome
You're the one who suggested it did.;) :God is cruel (see post#170)

Holding other people responsible for things they never said . . holding them accountable for things that you said . . .

. . . wow.

Can't wait to see what else is going on in there.

Can you show me where I ever said one single word directly to you before you came at me with your chest puffed out ready to put the new kid in a headlock? I was speaking to Deirdre - unless your'e the saviour, mind your business.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Can you show me where I ever said one single word directly to you before you came at me with your chest puffed out ready to put the new kid in a headlock? I was speaking to Deirdre - unless your'e the saviour, mind your business.

Do you ever actually address the points people bring up in response to your posts? Or do you just go with whatever makes it easiest not to take a good look at yourself or take any responsibility for what you say?

Rhetorical question. You've answered it preemptively several times by now.

OK, I'll leave you alone now. It's pretty obvious to me at this point that you're just here to get attention, and I've given you too much of mine already. ;)

Mary Blackchurch

Free from Stockholm Syndrome
Do you ever actually address the points people bring up in response to your posts? Or do you just go with whatever makes it easiest not to take a good look at yourself or take any responsibility for what you say?

Rhetorical question. You've answered it preemptively several times by now.

OK, I'll leave you alone now. It's pretty obvious to me at this point that you're just here to get attention, and I've given you too much of mine already. ;)

Yes, well if I am here for attention, then without any provocation whatsoever, why have given me plenty of your arrogant time? Which then begs the question; does Quagmire have carry a torch for the naughty nun in his youth? That was rhetorical as well. As you've made it clear that you have low comprehension ability, and are an arrogant *******. Report that, you cowardly keyboard warrior. Il grand dito medio.

I answered all of your questions aptly - you're just plain not smart enough to say anything that's remotely intelligent. So now you attempt to turn the tables. Manipulative! But I am far ahead of you. ;) Rest assured.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Yes, well if I am here for attention, then without any provocation whatsoever, why have given me plenty of your arrogant time? Which then begs the question; does Quagmire have carry a torch for the naughty nun in his youth? That was rhetorical as well. As you've made it clear that you have low comprehension ability, and are an arrogant *******. Report that, you cowardly keyboard warrior. Il grand dito medio.

I answered all of your questions aptly - you're just plain not smart enough to say anything that's remotely intelligent. So now you attempt to turn the tables. Manipulative! But I am far ahead of you. ;) Rest assured.

I accept your apology (stuttering and all). :thumbsup: