• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God is a Duality not a Trinity

I propose God to be a duality. In heaven, the two eternal Gods are in a sphere surrounded by twelve angels. They have never and will never be separated, they are equal in power, glory, and holiness. Before the two Gods created angels, they were companions. The two Gods came into the world as Jesus; there is no son of God. Instead of accepting two Gods, followers of Jesus interpreted them as father and son. As evidence, there are no references to the son of God in prior gospels, the ones preceding the four NT gospels. Son of God and crucifixion stories were added 30 to 40 years later by Jesus movement people. The Trinity is illogical.You cannot propose the Trinity to be eternal when the son of God had a beginning. As for the Holy Spirit, it is found with the two Gods and Angels in heaven, not in our material world.

Jesus was the first spirit man. And Adam was the first mortal man. But when the Namaste of the totality of the wholeness of God decided to be a person, and not just some blob, he became what we call Jehovah, or Jesus in the preexistence. The Gnostic Christians knew about the most glorious stars and the angels surrounding the Godhead, but that Jesus is the Son of God is not a fact that was added by Proto-Orthodox-Christians decades after his death. The notion of a Son of God was in the hearts of many people -- especially pagans -- who believed that their pantheon of gods could mate with humans hundreds of years before Jesus. People knew this was possible long before Jesus. Of course the Hebrew God was going to do what all these pagans had been claiming for hundreds of years. Our Hebrew God is a jealous god and he can do whatever all these other religions can do.

The 2 eternal Gods that you see are our Heavenly Father and our Heavenly Mother. God created humankind in the image of Elohim, or the gods, male and female created He them. There is a God and a Goddess who gave birth to the first spirit man Jesus. But Jesus was Jehovah in the preexistence. And the Jews believe Jehovah is our Heavenly Father.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
You can't make such a statement about what people know without knowing what they know. I know God is a duality, and He is in sphere in heaven surrounded by twelve angels. If I denied what I know, I would be lying. Therefore, I post what I know about God. Actually, no one can prove their belief about God, there is no empirical evidence for the supernatural world. Dreams and visions are valid means for receiving revelations. Ancient prophets relied on dreams and visions, so modern humans can also rely on them.

You are conflating what you believe with what you claim to 'know.'

Repox

Truth Seeker
You are conflating what you believe with what you claim to 'know.'
To be accurate, I am certain about what I know. Therefore, I have no doubts. It is a problem however for others because they may not believe with such certainty. Based on experience, I know better than try to convince others to believe the same way, they have not had my experiences. Moreover, it is futile to convince others of supernatural ideas because no one can prove such things. It is especially difficult to discuss such ideas because most believers have traditional ideas, which are not subject to dispute.

Last edited:

Repox

Truth Seeker
Jesus was the first spirit man. And Adam was the first mortal man. But when the Namaste of the totality of the wholeness of God decided to be a person, and not just some blob, he became what we call Jehovah, or Jesus in the preexistence. The Gnostic Christians knew about the most glorious stars and the angels surrounding the Godhead, but that Jesus is the Son of God is not a fact that was added by Proto-Orthodox-Christians decades after his death. The notion of a Son of God was in the hearts of many people -- especially pagans -- who believed that their pantheon of gods could mate with humans hundreds of years before Jesus. People knew this was possible long before Jesus. Of course the Hebrew God was going to do what all these pagans had been claiming for hundreds of years. Our Hebrew God is a jealous god and he can do whatever all these other religions can do.

The 2 eternal Gods that you see are our Heavenly Father and our Heavenly Mother. God created humankind in the image of Elohim, or the gods, male and female created He them. There is a God and a Goddess who gave birth to the first spirit man Jesus. But Jesus was Jehovah in the preexistence. And the Jews believe Jehovah is our Heavenly Father.

I disagree, the two Gods, which I have seen, are dualities, both equal in power, glory and holiness. The two Gods came into the world as Jesus. Then, men, not being able to believe it, made up son of God stories which became the New Testament. Most likely, no one will ever know the real truth about Jesus (God).

MJFlores

I disagree, the two Gods, which I have seen, are dualities, both equal in power, glory and holiness. The two Gods came into the world as Jesus. Then, men, not being able to believe it, made up son of God stories which became the New Testament. Most likely, no one will ever know the real truth about Jesus (God).

Well, I know my Lord Jesus Christ and he said the truth about God and himself:

John 8:40 New International Version (NIV)

As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things.

On what my Lord Jesus spoke, he said:
  1. He is a man
  2. He told the truth
  3. The truth he heard from God

Repox

Truth Seeker

As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things.

1. He is a man
  2. He told the truth

Last edited:

Repox

Truth Seeker

1. He is a man
  2. He told the truth

Repox

Truth Seeker

1. He is a man
  2. He told the truth

Repox

Truth Seeker

1. He is a man
  2. He told the truth

Last edited:

Repox

Truth Seeker

1. He is a man
  2. He told the truth

Last edited:

Repox

Truth Seeker

1. He is a man
  2. He told the truth

Last edited:

Repox

Truth Seeker

1. He is a man
  2. He told the truth

Last edited:

Repox

Truth Seeker

1. He is a man
  2. He told the truth

Repox

Truth Seeker

1. He is a man
  2. He told the truth

Repox

Truth Seeker

1. He is a man
  2. He told the truth

Repox

Truth Seeker

1. He is a man
  2. He told the truth
I am not one to dispute one's faith, I just don't believe it. I am certain Jesus was God and not the son of God. I am also certain God is a duality. I cannot prove it, nor can any one prove Jesus was the son of God, everyone must rely on what others have written. Because there are conflicting stories, it is difficult to find the truth. I believe it is easier to believe Jesus was the son of God because it makes him more human. People had a difficult time believing Jesus was God, so they made up son of God stories. Anyway, there is no way I can change the narrative. If you do some research, you will find son of God and crucifixion stories happened about 40 to 50 years after the death of Jesus. Isn't that interesting?

MJFlores

I am not one to dispute one's faith, I just don't believe it. I am certain Jesus was God and not the son of God. I am also certain God is a duality. I cannot prove it, nor can any one prove Jesus was the son of God, everyone must rely on what others have written. Because there are conflicting stories, it is difficult to find the truth. I believe it is easier to believe Jesus was the son of God because it makes him more human. People had a difficult time believing Jesus was God, so they made up son of God stories. Anyway, there is no way I can change the narrative. If you do some research, you will find son of God and crucifixion stories happened about 40 to 50 years after the death of Jesus. Isn't that interesting?

My Lord Jesus words are written in the Bible.

Even the devils know that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

Mark 5:6-8 New International Version (NIV)

When he saw Jesus from a distance, he ran and fell on his knees in front of him. He shouted at the top of his voice, “What do you want with me, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? In God’s name don’t torture me!” For Jesus had said to him, “Come out of this man, you impure spirit!”

Jesus Christ himself said he is the Son of God

what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’? John 10:36

The Lord God Almighty said the Lord Jesus is the Son of God

And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.” Matthew 3:17

I believe the word dual or duality aren't found in the bible neither trinitas or trinity.

Repox

Truth Seeker
My Lord Jesus words are written in the Bible.

Even the devils know that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

Mark 5:6-8 New International Version (NIV)

When he saw Jesus from a distance, he ran and fell on his knees in front of him. He shouted at the top of his voice, “What do you want with me, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? In God’s name don’t torture me!” For Jesus had said to him, “Come out of this man, you impure spirit!”

Jesus Christ himself said he is the Son of God

what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’? John 10:36

The Lord God Almighty said the Lord Jesus is the Son of God

And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.” Matthew 3:17

What if you don't believe the gospels are the word of God? Historical evidence is clear. The gospels were written by men who were not eyewitnesses to Jesus, who weren't not even Jewish, who didn't live in or had visited places where Jesus gave testimony, and who copied each other to complete their gospels. Historical evidence shows the four gospel authors invented narratives, or Jesus stories. Jesus sayings are found in prior gospels, but not Jesus stories.

Again, here is the evidence. Based on The Lost Gospel Q by Burton L. Mack., you discover son of God and crucifixion stories didn't emerge until 40 to 50 years after Jesus was murdered. Mark does a brilliant job of extracting the missing gospel Q from the four gospels and extracting a time line for the “Jesus movement.” For those lacking understanding or ability, Mack’s analysis is indiscernible. Prior to Jesus movement leaders circulating those stories, Jesus was regarded as a wise man or sage. Then, we have The Gospel of Thomas. About 40% of verses from Thomas are in the four NT gospels.

Then, there were other gospels, which have been lost. History of the Catholic Church shows church leaders destroyed those other gospels in order to make the four they selected to the “only” gospels in existence.

Again, here is evidence. Based on The Lost Gospel Q by Burton L. Mack., you discover son of God and crucifixion stories didn't emerge until 40 to 50 years after Jesus was murdered. Mark does a brilliant job of extracting the missing gospel Q from the four gospels and extracting a time line for the “Jesus movement.” For those lacking understanding or ability, Mack’s analysis is indiscernible. Prior to Jesus movement leaders circulating those stories, Jesus was regarded as a wise man or sage. Then, we have The Gospel of Thomas. About 40% of verses from Thomas are in the four NT gospels. What remains are physical fragments. Here are some of them: The Gospel of Mary, The Gospel of Peter, and The Gospel of Judas.

Last edited:

Repox

Truth Seeker
the Son of God is eternal, only His human form as Jesus had a begining.
Saying it does not make is so. According to historical records, Jesus movement leaders made up son of God stories. To date, believers have not questioned the logic of Jesus having a beginning.

Jesus was God, not the son of God.

It is clear, the historical record has been ignored. Here it is again.

What if you don't believe the gospels are the word of God? Historical evidence is clear. The gospels were written by men who were not eyewitnesses to Jesus, who weren't not even Jewish, who didn't live in or had visited places where Jesus gave testimony, and who copied each other to complete their gospels. Historical evidence shows the four gospel authors invented narratives, or Jesus stories. Jesus sayings are found in prior gospels, but not Jesus stories.

Again, here is the evidence. Based on The Lost Gospel Q by Burton L. Mack., you discover son of God and crucifixion stories didn't emerge until 40 to 50 years after Jesus was murdered. Mark does a brilliant job of extracting the missing gospel Q from the four gospels and extracting a time line for the “Jesus movement.” For those lacking understanding or ability, Mack’s analysis is indiscernible. Prior to Jesus movement leaders circulating those stories, Jesus was regarded as a wise man or sage. Then, we have The Gospel of Thomas. About 40% of verses from Thomas are in the four NT gospels. What remains are physical fragments. Here are some of them: The Gospel of Mary, The Gospel of Peter, and The Gospel of Judas.

Then, there were other gospels, which have been lost. History of the Catholic Church shows church leaders destroyed those other gospels in order to make the four they selected to the “only” gospels in existence.

Last edited: