• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God in one ear , Aliens in the other , who do I listen too?

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
The ability to run simulations of another person is called cognitive empathy.

The ability to simulate the emotions they feel is called affective empathy.

These are brain functions.

There are many and varied examples of people whose lives are enriched in unexpected ways by these brain functions.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
Well ya , I could just be talking to another me inside me .maybe I'm quadruplets trapped in one body..

Read my previous posts.

Investigate what you mean by ‘me’.

I have conversations like yours all the time. With everyone I know, and occasionally with unexpected entities. I actively engage that multi-ego state, and it has proved extremely useful.

I can give examples if you want.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
You could try google translate maybe .

Would you want my voice in your head ?

My voice expresses many voices , I think I'm hearing dead people too .

I would suggest that the voices you're hearing are a part of you, within you. That's more likely the case than attributing it to any external source, like God or aliens.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
Do you have a voice in your head ?

Are you serious?

I guess you must, or you wouldn’t have thoughts.

A voice and a thought are two different things

Given the fact that the voice(s) is how you are aware of your own mind, and is a kind of fabrication, is there any real need to limit yourself to one ?

The thing is, i suspect the OP is suffering from schizophrenia and I really think many of you guys aren't helping his situation by delving deep into something that could be the result of psychosis which is why you guys really need to not entertain the OP considering that he has had these thoughts before and subjects before and they are at least from my observation the result of some cognitive disconnection to reality.

This is why I asked the OP different questions because I want OP to understand the differences between what they hear or what they think they hear. Seems like OP is truly entertaining some auditory hallucinations.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
I have experienced the voices for a long time , we are friends now since they stopped telling me to jump . The hospital would try to destroy my friends .

It's not "friends", it's a psychotic break. You have had this problem before. You need to be on medication.

We are higher functioning autistic beings , we are quirky and unorthodox , you may even consider we have multiple personalities as our thinking has neurological diversity beyond human comprehension.

Guys let this thread be lesson of what NOT to do when someone is having some sort of psychiatric episode. Some people suffering from schizophrenia do not believe they are schizophrenic, hence these kinds of bizarre discussions that try and mimic philosophical discourse. This subject is neither philosophical, nor intellectual, rather this is something that is going on in the mind of the OP which needs medical intervention. In the near future I would implore you guys to not entertain people who have these kinds of thoughts because you can exacerbate the problem by trying to rationalize something that needs psychiatric intervention. As what Saint Frankenstein mentioned he has had these types of discussions before and many people suffering from psychological distress tends to use writing as an outlet for their distress, but the problem here is that many of you are unaware they are exhibiting these characteristics.

This is why Saint Frankenstein offered the best advice because the last thing we need is to worsen the problem by justifying his auditory hallucinations by discussing them seriously. This is why right now I'd recommend some psychiatric intervention via psychiatric assessment along with:

Haldol (haloperidol) Uses, Dosage & Side Effects

To take out these voices and bring balance back to the mind.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Well , God said I had to tell the aliens their origin and they couldn't comprehend it .
When my niece was bothered by one of them, after she gave her life to Jesus, she told him to get out of her life and that of her son and he left. They already know where they are from

james blunt

Guys let this thread be lesson of what NOT to do when someone is having some sort of psychiatric episode. Some people suffering from schizophrenia do not believe they are schizophrenic, hence these kinds of bizarre discussions that try and mimic philosophical discourse. This subject is neither philosophical, nor intellectual, rather this is something that is going on in the mind of the OP which needs medical intervention. In the near future I would implore you guys to not entertain people who have these kinds of thoughts because you can exacerbate the problem by trying to rationalize something that needs psychiatric intervention. As what Saint Frankenstein mentioned he has had these types of discussions before and many people suffering from psychological distress tends to use writing as an outlet for their distress, but the problem here is that many of you are unaware they are exhibiting these characteristics.

This is why Saint Frankenstein offered the best advice because the last thing we need is to worsen the problem by justifying his auditory hallucinations by discussing them seriously. This is why right now I'd recommend some psychiatric intervention via psychiatric assessment along with:

Are you a qualified doctor with perhaps a PHD in your title ? You assume illness but what if all along the illness wasn't an illness at all ? What if all this time people with your suggested illness were actually not I'll at all but receiving multiple alien broadcast ?

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member

Exactly. I also reported the thread to staff with my concerns.

Earthtank

Oh how these voices inside my head command me to write this , I'm not sure if it is me , God or the Aliens doing this .

Do I listen to God or the Aliens ?

How do you know which voice is God and which is the Aliens? Also, how do you know these are the voices of God and Aliens? Have you every physically seen either of them to be able to precisely say and know for a fact that its God and Aliens? I'm pretty sure you're just tripping on mushrooms.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Oh how these voices inside my head command me to write this , I'm not sure if it is me , God or the Aliens doing this .

Do I listen to God or the Aliens ?

Have you tried asenapine, good for the voices voices in the head

james blunt

How do you know which voice is God and which is the Aliens? Also, how do you know these are the voices of God and Aliens? Have you every physically seen either of them to be able to precisely say and know for a fact that its God and Aliens? I'm pretty sure you're just tripping on mushrooms.
God is one voice , the Aliens are many . Of course I've not seem them or I would of said I've seen God and Aliens .
Maybe I'm tripping on shrooms although I can't remember consuming them. Perhaps I have brain damage or something , oh well , guess I'll go crazy ...

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
Are you a qualified doctor with perhaps a PHD in your title ? You assume illness but what if all along the illness wasn't an illness at all ? What if all this time people with your suggested illness were actually not I'll at all but receiving multiple alien broadcast ?

Yes I am qualified

ChristineM

Premium Member
I'll see a doctor ! I must be sucking border line nutz

If you are hearing different voices tell you things then talk to your doctor about it, maybe you need an different medication.

Last edited:

james blunt

If you are hearing different voices tell you things then talk to your doctor about it

I see you are an influencer , trying to convince yourself I'm nutz. Well cat claws in ma dear , I have a special reality case full of emptiness always , why should I care about loyalty when I'm just conscious energy within a solar system who has had the truth presented to , to prove that which exists is true . Us told me , I wanna know.

ChristineM

Premium Member
I see you are an influencer , trying to convince yourself I'm nutz. Well cat claws in ma dear , I have a special reality case full of emptiness always , why should I care about loyalty when I'm just conscious energy within a solar system who has had the truth presented to , to prove that which exists is true . Us told me , I wanna know.

I am trying to help, if you dont want help then fair enough.