• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God has to prove to me that He exists: what kind of proof should I demand?

Workman

UNIQUE
An old theological question: how can imperfection arise from perfection?

You still don’t get it do you!
How can you, the mind knows too much that you can’t see pass all that thinking. And thats how you will never see perfection..for me I can understand it because I choose my thoughts/questions..but many like yourself, cannot control thoughts/questions..in other words: your mind controls you. Back to your question; being imperfect means..ONE to Knowing! One To Thinking! about ‘IT’(don’t be surprise if your not making sense of it, there’s a reason) Perfect is a JUST, meaning..
You do..without doing.
You say..without saying.
You be..without being.
“One was to be perfect than became being imperfect about it”
Have a go at this and see if your
compression can reach that far to understand it.

Last edited:

Workman

UNIQUE
But we're working on it. What has God done lately?
Your not listening..God separates the ‘IT’ from The ‘Perfect’!
You just said it’s answer...we’re working on ‘IT’(and things have worsen). The IT is the main problem of us..But you are unaware of ‘IT’..aren’t you? Or who IT is!
Like I said God connects to one through their feelings but you choose not to learn from feeling angry, stressed, paranoia of situations. And with having all these symptoms is damaging your insides like your liver, heart, brain..etc, one of the best ways to live a long life is to live a HAPPY life..this is why god speaks through feelings to approach these problems instead of avoiding it..avoiding problems leads to great danger! But you don’t know that do you? Because you don’t believe in any God but yourself as one.. right?

Last edited:

Workman

UNIQUE
I didn't ask you what the answer was ─ you'd already said it was God.

I asked you what the question was to which your particular God is the answer.
It’s doubting became itself own question..and its belief in itself was meant to be the answer to God..One has a side of him/herself that only he/she knows that no one else does..except family or sometimes close friends. Inside the home of that one the family knows in their beloved one and that one knows of him/her beloved self..inside your home this is your TRUE self without a doubt. Now..as soon as one walks out that front door..who is he/she now being? Your true self does not come out that front door with you.
So who is the person that has doubted you and had put its mask on you?..will your family get to recognise your mask?
To answer your question..you are not living life through that way(more like your lie)..the closest you’ll ever get to living..is inside your home, for other times your too busy pretending to be someone else, when your true person is left back home.
So in other words..you are not living, you are ONLY an existent. There’s a difference. God means to live. That’s the Answer and Your not even close to it judging by your questions.

Last edited:

Workman

UNIQUE
I'm saying that the brain is an evolved physical object that at present we partially understand. So far there's nothing to suggest any non-physical element is involved ─ assuming any useful meaning can be attached to the words 'non-physical' in this context.
Yeah! All right! I’ll just agree with you on this just so we can THAN move past this subject

Workman

UNIQUE
Unfortunately I have no idea what a real god is, and no one seems able to tell me, so I can't answer your question. (Imaginary gods, no sweat, of course, one or more for each imagination. Real gods, no one finds, knows, speaks of, describes them ─ not a peep.)
Ok! Its understandable, you don’t need to convince me..I have too been in that side of the road . And I know what’s it like.

Last edited:

Workman

UNIQUE
With all due respect, don't be silly.
But but..I didn’t even get to tell you who Time is? Well that’s ok..I understand! Everything I’m saying does sound silly..for your comprehension. Btw! keeping yourself trapped within those boundaries is unhealthy, and I can’t imagine how boring a life would be. You should reconsider it one day instead of being trapped within the thoughts of being ‘ITS’ pride..There’s a lot behind them walls..and it’s all there just sitting there waiting for you..To come over(walls).

Last edited:

Workman

UNIQUE
Without time, change is impossible, so thought and all other processes are impossible. The only thing you have without time (assuming you can be said to have anything) is perfect stasis.
Only to say that perfect is its own word and work..imperfect is ANOTHER of its own word/work..Perfect does not attack imperfect..why because attacking is from doubting and caused its involvement from being IMPERFECT.
Perfect as IT...is The ONLY.
Imperfect be 2 another in being different. you forget there are two sides of the story..The God of Good, and god of evil..Your question is a defined resemblance of The Only True and Perfect God..and naming its Title of crown..it DOES NOT mean there are no other Gods..
Why do you think the word TRUE exist? There is more than 1 of them.
Why do you think the word ONLY exist? There is more than 1 of them.

To answer your question We existed through the perfect way..but it was the imperfect god whom tampered into Gods perfect work..God than started time for beating its imperfections by claiming of whats owned in perfectionist..that was Gods Perfect Work..
pls tell me at least you understand in that, because I’m done with your questions..I have only been answering.. and you have only be a question mark? How lost can one get himself into? The thing is..you may think of yourself smart with your smart questions..but I understand more than questions..Answering! I don’t carry questions..for I do not have one..in its way..all my answers comes from your questions..I don’t research any of it, it’s why I don’t have evidence..it goes through a thought and feeling in its matter..without really having to think about it..I’ll stop right there before confusions makes its way! A man with great questions is a man whom is indeed lost..and ALWAYS will find questions out of answers..that answers become its own question..will not find IT! in saying this I will do you this favour to stop! since you are unaware of your own problems, and hopefully you will find your answers.

I did enjoy our time of sharing..
You have taught me a lot with your questions..and I do appreciate it thanks...Peace bro!

Last edited:

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It’s doubting became itself own question..and its belief in itself was meant to be the answer..
Thanks. Good to clear that up.

The only place God is known to exist ─ no matter which god ─ is in the imagination, the conceptualizing, of individual brains.

That's why no one has a definition appropriate to a real god, one who's not imaginary, but has objective existence, is out there in nature, the world external to the self, the realm of the physical sciences.

Even the imaginary unicorn is in better shape ─ if we found a unicorn we could tell it was a unicorn. By contrast, no test will tell me whether this keyboard I'm typing on is God or not. Nor is there any coherent concept of 'godness', no way of distinguishing a real god from a superscientist.

Workman

UNIQUE
Thanks. Good to clear that up.

The only place God is known to exist ─ no matter which god ─ is in the imagination, the conceptualizing, of individual brains.

That's why no one has a definition appropriate to a real god, one who's not imaginary, but has objective existence, is out there in nature, the world external to the self, the realm of the physical sciences.

Even the imaginary unicorn is in better shape ─ if we found a unicorn we could tell it was a unicorn. By contrast, no test will tell me whether this keyboard I'm typing on is God or not. Nor is there any coherent concept of 'godness', no way of distinguishing a real god from a superscientist.
Yes off-coarse..it’s through the mind that will allow the understanding be at YOURS..if one doesn’t know where faith comes from, it is from ‘the mind’..you have your own faith..your faith tells you to believe nothing but yourself as one..I don’t thiink you are aware of that either..you may be fooling God but your only fooling yourself in unawareness..this why so many do not know where there faiths are leading them as a personality..everything you say is because your faith in it has lead you there in your ‘imaginary world’.

What you think..
Is what you know..
And what you say..
Is WHAT you are!
And now..
you have become.... ‘WHY’!

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Yes off-coarse..it’s through the mind that will allow the understanding be at YOURS..if one doesn’t know where faith comes from
I know all about faith, having used paper and electronic money for years.

But if gods are simply imaginary, and no evidence suggests otherwise, faith won't make them real.

And if they're real, what are those definitions of 'God' and 'godness' that will let us determine whether any real candidate eg my keyboard is God (or a god) or not?

Shantanu

I know all about faith, having used paper and electronic money for years.

But if gods are simply imaginary, and no evidence suggests otherwise, faith won't make them real.

And if they're real, what are those definitions of 'God' and 'godness' that will let us determine whether any real candidate eg my keyboard is God (or a god) or not?
I am happy to say that I have now received concrete proof of the existence of God as God Consciousness that I had always suspected.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am happy to say that I have now received concrete proof of the existence of God as God Consciousness that I had always suspected.
If that's your conclusion, who am I to argue?

It's not mine. It simply doesn't fit with my understanding of what 'true' means.

Shantanu

Remember the old adage, Don't always believe what you think?
God Consciousness reveals that It has its own mysterious ways of addressing one's questions and will provide the proof of His existence if the method of search is appropriate. That is where Satya-advaita or Truth Accommodation is a very useful tool. It leaves no stones unturned and all done infallibly so that one survives to continue with ones dharma. This has been taught to me from the experience of an advaitin.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
God Consciousness reveals that It has its own mysterious ways of addressing one's questions and will provide the proof of His existence if the method of search is appropriate.
That sounds like a thoroughly biassed filter ─ failure to find God is your fault, your faulty technique, and God isn't to blame.

That will work okay for imaginary things, things without objective existence, things that only exist as concepts or constructs of concepts in your brain.

But it won't work for real gods, not least because no one can say what a real god is, or how you'd know a real god if you found one, or even what 'godness' is, the quality that gods have that makes them gods, hence a quality that no other beings have.

chinu

chinu
God has to prove to me that He exists: what kind of proof should I demand?
God need NOT to give you any proof, neither you should demand. Because, you are already SURE that there's someone/something/God who has created all the things that you see all around you.

This SURETY is buried deep inside every human, But, human "Mind" needs proof.
Hence, all you need is to fight with your own "Mind" and teach him to not to ask for proofs :)

Shantanu

That sounds like a thoroughly biassed filter ─ failure to find God is your fault, your faulty technique, and God isn't to blame.

That will work okay for imaginary things, things without objective existence, things that only exist as concepts or constructs of concepts in your brain.

But it won't work for real gods, not least because no one can say what a real god is, or how you'd know a real god if you found one, or even what 'godness' is, the quality that gods have that makes them gods, hence a quality that no other beings have.
A real God listens to His/Its subjects and communicates with them to solve the issues that are bothering them: I have had terrible issues of State-organised persecution visited upon me. And God told me exactly what to do and what not to do about it if I cared for my safety.