• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"God exists" is true

Select the options you agree with:

• 01: "I exist" is true

• 02: "God exists" is true

• 03: "Buddha exists" is true

• 04: "Krishna Avatar exists" is true

• 05: "Allah is God and exists" is true

• 06: "I exist" is false

• 07: "God exists" is false

• 08: "Buddha exists" is false

• 09: "Krishna Avatar exists" is false

• 10: "Allah is God and exists" is false

Results are only viewable after voting.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
We have no idea what that phrase even means. What "God"? "Exists" in what way?
I made it easy for you. I did not define God, that means that you are free to create your own definition of God;). Should be easy now, right?

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
I answered true and false to all.

True, false and exists are to vague. And for all of the "things" for which it was asked about both answers could be correct. Even for some assumptions about existence I as "I" don't exist.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
I answered true and false to all.

True, false and exists are to vague. And for all of the "things" for which it was asked about both answers could be correct. Even for some assumptions about existence I as "I" don't exist.
To claim an statement is false, means that you can not come up with one example where the statement is true. Sure about that?

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
To claim an statement is false, means that you can not come up with one example where the statement is true. Sure about that?

Depending on what version of true/false and exist you use all of them can true or false.
But that is how true, false and exist work.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
"God exists"

Is true or false?

Feel free to share what you think about this
@stvdvRF

I don't understand the options. I exist is true is god exists?

I don't believe deities exist. If they are called gods, that's my conclusion. God as say reality, all, life, lack of better words, yes. But I prefer to just say energy, a motion.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
There's a reason why I never ask if something exists. If I'm asking the question, that bar has already been cleared.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
:D
Well observed

:D
I agree

I was trying to find a visual image of motion/life/all.

500_F_182295471_7gPSN7Cp06Mz81bJrGnjMHTEXugsOSyL.jpg

Interconnected motion. Nothing is static. God is ideally seen as eternal, static. It makes more sense to say maybe continuous existence. I don't know.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
None of the above. I can tell you what I believe, but I can't tell you it is true. There is some agnostic in everyone. Might be interesting to try a new poll and put 'belief' in it.

Let me ask. How does anyone be agnostic with fact?

We're not agnostic that two and two is four. Does religion as a lifestyle any different in regards to what one would be agnostic ?about?

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
There's a reason why I never ask if something exists. If I'm asking the question, that bar has already been cleared.
I know that it's common enough for people to talk about things "existing as a concept," but when we're talking about conceptual representations of something that's purported to exist physically, the conceptual representation is a model of the thing (and often not even that detailed a model, and possibly contradictory in certain aspects), not the thing itself.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Let me ask. How does anyone be agnostic with fact?

We're not agnostic that two and two is four. Does religion as a lifestyle any different in regards to what one would be agnostic ?about?
We don't. We're only agnostic with belief. The challenge arises only when folks see their belief a fact.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
We don't. We're only agnostic with belief. The challenge arises only when folks see their belief a fact.

Do you consider your religious lifestyle based on belief or fact (not meaning scientific but knowledge)?

For example, do you believe (keeping it simple) Shiva is god or do you know Shiva is god?

In other words, if your religious experiences are real can you still be agnostic about it?

I couldn't remember which you believe.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Do you consider your religious lifestyle based on belief or fact (not meaning scientific but knowledge)?

For example, do you believe (keeping it simple) Shiva is god or do you know Shiva is god?

In other words, if your religious experiences are real can you still be agnostic about it?

I couldn't remember which you believe.

I believe Shiva is God. I'm 99.9% Saivite, and 0.1% agnostic.