• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God Chose Them but For What Purpose?

Do you believe they are setting a good example for us to follow?

• yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • have not decided yet

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

james dixon

Premium Member
I think if you had a good sense of self worth, you would be more open about who you really are. Give it a try!

Ok; I am Jewish too & I looked into the history of the current "State" of Israel, compared this to historical records and Biblical accounts and after all that I have nothing to retract.

such is life.

bye

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Ok; I am Jewish too & I looked into the history of the current "State" of Israel, compared this to historical records and Biblical accounts and after all that I have nothing to retract.

such is life.

bye
No you're not. A Jew knows that Israel and Judea predated Palestine. Like I said, you are spouting the specifically ridiculous Arab propaganda, which everyone else in the world knows to be false.

james dixon

Premium Member
Arab propaganda, which everyone else in the world knows to be false.

Oh Wise One--- "you" don't speak for everyone.
Having said that I can see that you need that security blanket to keep you feeling/being a part of something even though you have never visited "Israel" and have no intention too.

Now I relent, retreat and correct my previous statements. The Jews of Israel are "indigenous" to the region; they have a right to be there and I wish/pray that they remain for all time to come.

p.s. you may quote my post should you desire too.

bye

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Having said that I can see that you need that security blanket to keep you feeling/being a part of something even though you have never visited "Israel" and have no intention too.
You don't know me. I fully intend when I come into my inheritance to spend some time in Israel. Will I stay there? I can't predict

The fact that you put Israel in quotes shows your true beliefs, which are PALESTINIAN. Even the Arab states are telling the Palestinians to recognize Israel. I'm not saying that you yourself are Palestinian. I'm just saying the odds are quite high.

I think its sad that you don't have the self esteem to come out and say who you are.

Last edited:

KingSolomon

All ridiculous and completely false claims.

James, we've chatted for quote some time now, and I'm convinced that you have been brainwashed by the hilarious propaganda of the Arab world. What you say is NOT typical of the European Left, and I do NOT believe your name is actually James Dixon. I have been very open about saying I am a Jew and a proud Zionist. I think if you had a good sense of self worth, you would be more open about who you really are. Give it a try!

His name is Abdul binAliBaba. Dixon, it's best to remain silent and let people think that you are an idiot rather than speak and prove it.

KingSolomon

Oh Wise One--- "you" don't speak for everyone.

Now I relent, retreat and correct my previous statements. The Jews of Israel are "indigenous" to the region; they have a right to be there and I wish/pray that they remain for all time to come.

p.s. you may quote my post should you desire too.

bye

Latest on Dixon's theories:
Why Faking the Moon Landing Was Impossible
Why Faking the Moon Landing Was Impossible

While people's attraction to conspiracy theories might seem illogical, it stems from a very logical desire to make sense of the world.
For some believers, the sense of comfort and clarity such stories bring can override the question of their truth value.
Conspiracy theorists often have a high degree of tolerance for contradiction that allows them to ignore evidence against their theories.
Conspiracy theories also supply a seductive ego boost. Believers often consider themselves part of a select in-group that — unlike the deluded masses — has figured out what's really going on.
While conspiracy theories have been around for millennia, they are thriving in a political moment that rewards those who reject established knowledge. “Conspiracy theories are becoming part of our national dialogue,” said University of Miami political scientist and conspiracy theory researcher Joseph Uscinski.
Showing concern for a conspiracy theory's victims, the study suggests, isn't a good debunking strategy — especially when the theory is racist, discriminatory or otherwise harmful.

Finally, my own assessment of the "origins" game.

You said, The Jews of Israel are "indigenous" to the region; they have a right to be there

At the current time, justification due to origins is a waste of time. Look at human history. For over 6000 years people have been saying, Hey, I like your land. I like it so much that I am going to take it away from you. This is the case of the Americas. We have steel, you don't. We have horses, chariots, guns. You don't. Etc etc

It's not about Jews being there first which gives "rights". White men had the right to take this land away from Indians because THEY COULD.
I don't believe in origins because I have no proof that Jews were in Israel or that Palestinians were in Canaan. I know one thng that gives Jews the right to have Israel and run it the way they want. BECAUSE THEY COULD. Because they came there and established an enclave in the 19the century, because they developed a state, because they developed a military and a technology and scine that allowed them to beat up all the neighboring armies and countires and take the land away from whomever was currently there. Good for them. I leave origin theories for others. As far as I can see with Israel, America, Australia, MIGHT MAKES RIGHT

I say to the people who ***** and moan about Israel's occupation and behavior. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT OR SHUT UP.
AND ALSO, GIVE UP THE CHIPS THAT RUN YOUR COMUTERS AND CELL PHONES BECAUSE THEY WERE DEVELOPED BY ISRAEL WHO SOON WILL CURE CANCER. AND WORLD HUNGER - because of their highly developed Jew brains.

Got it? Sure you do.

Those who can't do, ***** and moan.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
(Deu 7:6 KJV) For thou art a holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

They were chosen to show us the way
to show us how to treat the stranger
to show us how to be compassionate
to show us how to be loving to your neighbor
to show us by their example
&
peace would then envelope the world​

Did God make the right choice and if so how and if not; why not?
they understood the notion.....God doesn't really have a Name
even though Moses did ask
and some kind of response was made