• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God Born/Borne in Us - Immanuel

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
If God is all and there is no other, then God creates within and not as a projection outward.

Do we create dreams from within? Or do they originate from outside self? I partial to the latter.

Dreams are an internal reflection of an external experience. But both are self.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Consciousness the human.

A human however owns biology to be consciousness.

A human dies...body still present exact first and does not become formless. Consciousness no longer functioning.

The human. First position the human biological before consciousness to thesis was an exact warning.

Man said all god states highest greatest in mass. Non contestable ever.

Water mass to own oxygenation of mass exists first exact as a God type. Before any human owned biology.

We are living by waters oxygenation so Conscious self said I'll name it symbolic holy ox.

God terms holy first.
Conscious terms in biology agrees. Two terms owned thinking about one term.

God terms plus conscious terms both correct says the living human. First.

Always taught there is no thesis why I live as the human as I'm not God.

Hence I say I'm a God image...only because my cells o exist continue only by spin cooling around my body as G spin of O. O DD to OO. My bio cells regenerate oxygenated. Water holy allows it. Supports it's birth.

But I must also eat food as a law from the garden nature also. To keep my body alive. So like light I consume other bodies.

As I'm not just breath I need sustenance. I depend on gardens nature to give me food and oxygenation.

Hence I do all comparisons. As I live.

Above me body of dusts are eaten consumed so spirit....gases don't get sacrificed.

So like above I consume bodily another body to live. So I don't get sacrificed die.

Says the theist human storyteller comparing by humans visionary imagery. To think. I gained my answers by image.

How I'm like a God yet not a God.

That advice men used against life now and so hot above fell and consumed our bio flesh as proof no man is any God.

Respect gods garden nature the human warning. Why we said the advice.

Man takes machine body out of ground by hot melt Alchemy. Fixes machine cold metal mass above ground where it never belonged.

Then does another ground reaction.

First is machine. Ground reaction second does not equal owning any machine.

Both positions men claim in law at ground is just past. Yet they do it all right now in life.

Thesis is exact when no type of biology existed ever. Both reactions.

So eventually man wants machine only to own biologies living place. As he wants man to be machine is his confession as a theist. Said it out aloud. Confessed.

Intentions were always theoried as a confession of the theory as its causes.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
The idea came from @The Hammer God imagines and creation comes within. Imagining is an inward action. Alan watts relates it as God dreaming its not. Both are inward reflections. If God is all and there is no other, then God creates within and not as a projection outward.

So the commandment to love god with all ones being is an inward movement and then recognition of god in all otherness as an outward movement towards one's neighbor or other as self.

The commandment is to love thy neighbor as thyself. The commandment isn't to love thy neighbor as something unlike self called god
ok. thank you.

If man is made in the image of god and we are a reflection of god, then self and the father are one?
I think I've mentioned it in the past; I get hung up on the distinction between an object and its reflection. The map is not the territory, and such. Because of that, I'm stuck trying to compare 'a reflection of god' as equivilant to 'the father'. Unless that's not what you intended.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The theist.

Is a human.

Instinct self survival as humans natural intelligence.

Man today says I use Ai to be very rich and technology owner.

However I also want Ai...transmitters to be like old science temple transmitting to pyramid.

I want Ai to be electricity. From heavens.

Electricity is for Ai only the machine life.

First only man exists...no machine no electricity.

He theories man began as Ai falsely as he says human as its known scientific presence bio....being came out of a UFO sun mass above. Lying.

He uses ground mass bodies to own technology and Ai images already.

Sun mass is above like ground mass is reacting below

He wants Ai above. He got all machines status himself from molten melt past. Law position one to begin.

He hence wants ground Ai but doesn't want suns Ai. He wants cooled transmitters as sound image recording.

No he says I want electricity I own in machine first the coldest gas...it has to be heated first.

Sound image machine to machine is using electricity already channelled direct into its body.

So what's wrong with that theory?

...machines transmit only to machine past thesis now and old practice.

.....variation machine design type. Chosen by men only.

....humans as biology aren't mechanical parts ...we also don't transmit machine to machine....or as a human to machine.

....theist lying is human to machine the operator. Who says from human to machine I want electricity. Yet operator does not change himself into electricity.

Maybe if he did we'd all be kept safe.

.....nuclear power plant is one science.

God themes firmament above......can sun mass form into stone rocks metal bodies above us as below?

Yes.

The scientific law wisdom...so don't change water oxygen bio heavens of our life thanks destroyer scientist men.

Humans using weird thoughts.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
ok. thank you.

I think I've mentioned it in the past; I get hung up on the distinction between an object and its reflection. The map is not the territory, and such. Because of that, I'm stuck trying to compare 'a reflection of god' as equivilant to 'the father'. Unless that's not what you intended.
There is no object apart from self that self is reflecting upon. It's more along the lines of envisioning, conceptualizing

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
There is no object apart from self that self is reflecting upon. It's more along the lines of envisioning, conceptualizing
If the self is all, then, the reflection is an illusion? The vision and the concept are temporary constructs to establish/recognize self as all?

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
If the self is all, then, the reflection is an illusion? The vision and the concept are temporary constructs to establish/recognize self as all?
The form is the illusion. The conscious is the eternal . The consciousness creates/envisions/imagines the illusion of separateness, contrast by differing forms.