• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God as redness

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
This is how I see God:

red pic.png

I see God as redness

That is how I depict him

That is what I see when I imagine him

I'm not saying that's what he actually looks like

But that is how I visually represent him

But I don't see him so much as a square, I think he is more spheircal shaped

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
Interesting. I visually represent God so inconsistency I can't say I even have a standard form to God. I do think he speaks to me through visual representations but I wouldn't say that's how I visualize him. Most often I am looking into my own eyes in the mirror when I pray. I also have this poster on my wall that I look at and imagine as God's form.

wellwisher

This is how I see God:

View attachment 67049

I see God as redness

That is how I depict him

That is what I see when I imagine him

I'm not saying that's what he actually looks like

But that is how I visually represent him

But I don't see him so much as a square, I think he is more spheircal shaped

The Late psychologist Card Jung correlated human perception to what he called the four psychological functions; intellect, intuition, emotion and sensory. In terms of colors, intellect is blue like the ocean and sky; blue sky research. Emotion is red like fire; fiery redhead. Sensory is green like mother nature. While intuition is yellow like the sun.

We all have these four orientating functions at our disposal, but each of us might use has them is different orders of priory/ease. This adds variety to people. The first function in each person is most conscious and willful, while the last function is the most unconscious, less developed, raw, and sometime compulsive/creative. For example, my order is intellect, intuition, sensory and emotions; blue, yellow, green and red. With emotion; red last, I tend to be more compulsive emotionally which can send me in emotionally charged directions. But when that is more muted, I can organize use my intellect to better reason my ideas. Intuition leda me out of the box and sensory is there to make sure I am still in touch with reality.

If God was red then that would mean that God would be built upon emotions. This is often how Jesus is portrayed; loving heart. The sphere is 3-D, instead of a 2-D square, which means God is more connected to the firmware in the right brain. This is sort of a simple tool that can be used to rough map the operating system of the brain via color inference.