• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God as One

Ostronomos

To have a spirit we must be at one with God. A kind of oneness with Him.

This statement clearly shows that it is possible that as higher order organisms we were made in God's image. Having a well-developed brain allows us to think on levels beyond anything primitive species are capable of. Theoretically speaking, if we can access 100% of our brains we won't just become smarter, we'd become perfect in thought and deed. This is why a person in that state has an obligation to prove the existence of the supernatural world that the state allows them to access.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Good thoughts. But there are infinite attributes of God how we acquire them all? I think we have to go the center and circle them all in us somehow and by going to the center we can unite all of them.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Practically speaking, all we need to do is purify our heart and mind
Very interesting ^above^ because at Jeremiah 17:9 (10:23) our imperfect hearts are like having a traitor within us.
The imperfect heart urges us to do something, and after we do it the imperfect heart gives us all the reasons why we should Not have done what we did in the fist place.

I find good advice about purifying one's heart and mind found at Philippians 4:8.

Bird123

To have a spirit we must be at one with God. A kind of oneness with Him.

This statement clearly shows that it is possible that as higher order organisms we were made in God's image. Having a well-developed brain allows us to think on levels beyond anything primitive species are capable of. Theoretically speaking, if we can access 100% of our brains we won't just become smarter, we'd become perfect in thought and deed. This is why a person in that state has an obligation to prove the existence of the supernatural world that the state allows them to access.

I see nothing but EGO coming out in much of what is said here.

We are made in God's image. This has nothing to do with our physical bodies or this physical universe. We are Spiritual beings in our true natures just like God. We are all also eternal just like God.

God has lots of children. It's only Ego that tells you that you are so much more important than animals and such. Sure, you are further along the journey, however that does not make them less important.

Your equipment such as using 100% of your brain doesn't make you smarter. It's the Lessons you have learned, the Knowledge you have Discovered, and the Wisdom you have acquired. This is going to take many lifetimes before one is even in the ballpark, 100% brain or not.

There has never been an obligation to prove the existence of a supernatural world. Each is free to choose what they want to learn. On the other hand, with a wide enough view, one can see the possibility of more. Curiosity has always been the driving force along side the adversity that nudges one forward.

In a multilevel classroom, everyone is at a different level of understanding. Many are learning lessons others have already learned. This does not make one more important than another.

Lose the Ego. Open your eyes. Widen your view. Those that you see as below you have things to teach you. There are even many many animals that carry knowledge you have yet to learn. Ego gets in the way of so much learning.

That's what I see. It's very clear!

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
This is why a person in that state has an obligation to prove the existence of the supernatural world that the state allows them to access.
Obligations, Shmobligations... who, pray tell, is enforcing this obligation?

Ostronomos

I see nothing but EGO coming out in much of what is said here.

We are made in God's image. This has nothing to do with our physical bodies or this physical universe. We are Spiritual beings in our true natures just like God. We are all also eternal just like God.

Yes, this is correct. The entire physical world is an illusory construct as noted in recent Physics papers on virtual reality.

God has lots of children. It's only Ego that tells you that you are so much more important than animals and such. Sure, you are further along the journey, however that does not make them less important.

Your equipment such as using 100% of your brain doesn't make you smarter. It's the Lessons you have learned, the Knowledge you have Discovered, and the Wisdom you have acquired. This is going to take many lifetimes before one is even in the ballpark, 100% brain or not.

There has never been an obligation to prove the existence of a supernatural world. Each is free to choose what they want to learn. On the other hand, with a wide enough view, one can see the possibility of more. Curiosity has always been the driving force along side the adversity that nudges one forward.

Indeed. It is this curiosity that has blazed the trail on all scientific discovery and unravels the mysteries of the universe. God for example is science of the future.

In a multilevel classroom, everyone is at a different level of understanding. Many are learning lessons others have already learned. This does not make one more important than another.

Lose the Ego. Open your eyes. Widen your view. Those that you see as below you have things to teach you. There are even many many animals that carry knowledge you have yet to learn. Ego gets in the way of so much learning.

That's what I see. It's very clear!

Thank you for the advice. I never really considered it that way.