• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God And Homosexuality

Mitty

Is there any substantial evidence to prove beyond any reasonable doubt that homosexuality is genetically inherited?

I'm not asking for "theories" or "what they believe", I'm asking for solid evidence.
What relevance is that to homosexual clergymen who are so born from their mothers' wombs (Matt 19:12)?

And what relevance is it to you anyway unless you are a homosexual clergyman too?

Last edited:

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Is there any substantial evidence to prove beyond any reasonable doubt that homosexuality is genetically inherited?

I'm not asking for "theories" or "what they believe", I'm asking for solid evidence.
Most scientist today agree that sexual orientation is most likely the result of a complex interaction of environmental, cognitive and biological factors.

Although homosexuality does not appear to be adaptive from an evolutionary standpoint, because homosexual sex does not produce children, there is evidence of its existence through human history.

Although a number of biological factors have been considered by scientists, such as prenatal hormones, chromosomes, polygenetic effects, brain structure and viral influences, no scientific consensus exists as to how biology influences sexual orientation.

Most scientists agree that it is unlikely that there is a single "gay gene" that determines something as complex as sexual orientation, and that it is more likely to be the result of an interaction of genetic, biological and environmental/cultural factors...
-- Homosexuality

Overall, he said the findings reinforce the idea that human sexual behavior is complex and can’t be pinned on any simple constellation of DNA. “I’m pleased to announce there is no ‘gay gene,’” Ganna said. “Rather, ‘nonheterosexuality’ is in part influenced by many tiny genetic effects.” Ganna told Science that researchers have yet to tie the genetic variants to actual genes, and it’s not even clear whether they sit within coding or noncoding stretches of DNA. Trying to pin down exactly what these DNA regions do will be among the team’s difficult next steps... -- Giant study links DNA variants to same-sex behavior

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
Apparantly you already forgot what the conversation was about.

It was this comment of yours:

God And Homosexuality

YES. I wrote: "Okay, does this help?

It's awful or (an abomination to a holy God) to do drugs, murder, be homosexual. Murder is bad for both victim and killer, et al."

And instead of asking, "Why do you consider homosexuality to be harmful?" you called me a bigot.

Do you want to name call, or debate facts?

Do you want to name call, or consider that God in the Bible gives us laws that help us and ensure personal and public health and safety?

Mitty

YES. I wrote: "Okay, does this help?

It's awful or (an abomination to a holy God) to do drugs, murder, be homosexual. Murder is bad for both victim and killer, et al."

And instead of asking, "Why do you consider homosexuality to be harmful?" you called me a bigot.

Do you want to name call, or debate facts?

Do you want to name call, or consider that God in the Bible gives us laws that help us and ensure personal and public health and safety?
Do you consider eating oysters is harmful since "It's awful or (an abomination to a holy God)" too (Leviticus 11), and given that female homosexuality isn't even mentioned in the bible anyway?

Spartan

The bible talks about genetic changes in the natural life.

Genetics in the human life are linked to the brain.

Science as a Father is said to have sacrificed the life of his Holy son...and the theme says that the holy son had returned into Genetics.

The first born human baby genetics had been murdered historically in the Temple trans mutation sciences.

If you were a female life, ask your own self if a male in made in the Image of God where man image was formed interacted with a female, would it cause you to believe that you are a female, as a reasoning Abomination?

Reasoning says AB BA was the Cloak of the Father, meaning the gases of multi colours that surround the Earth O body as God stone as a man tle.

Natural light is not the cloak of many colours it is blue light sky.

The Bible discusses the journey of the God O stone body as a travelling stone ARK in space....seeing the womb of space allows the traveller to move.

Womb is the spatial cold zero body as term Mother of God.

Say you were a Satanist in the past and were told, do not change the Even balances of 12/12, did and burnt the night time sky and then changed the human genetics and parental interactive reasoning about self?

Imagine that you were told not to, but you did any way and then equated the cloak of the Father atmospheric gases AB BA, as AB omen...of a nation....the abomination...as the ark travelled, attacked and irradiated sacrificed life on the altar of the stone of God's Temple?

Seeing you were illegally changing the natural order of ONE GOD....by trans mutation.

Apparently you do not use the biblical quoting in the means in which it was taught that said……...
Colossians 2:8
See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ.
Romans 5:13
For sin indeed was in the world before the law was given, but sin is not counted where there is no law.

'>Philippians 2:14-15

Do all things without grumbling or disputing; so that you will prove yourselves to be blameless and innocent, children of God above reproach in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you appear as lights in the world,

Stated in the study of what was abominating the life of humanity, so it was proven known.

'>Proverbs 24:23-24

These also are sayings of the wise.
To show partiality in judgment is not good.
He who says to the wicked, “You are righteous,”
Peoples will curse him, nations will abhor him;

Children are a heritage from the Lord,
offspring a reward from him.
4 Like arrows in the hands of a warrior
are children born in one’s youth.
5 Blessed is the man
whose quiver is full of them.
They will not be put to shame
when they contend with their opponents in court.

Homosexual sex is still an abomination in the Bible.

Spartan

Which is why eating oysters is an abomination too (Leviticus 11), and why the bible doesn't mention female homosexuality at all (Leviticus 18 & 20).

Flush. Jesus declared all foods clean - Mark 7:19. And Romans 1:26-27 busts your other folly.

Mitty

Flush. Jesus declared all foods clean - Mark 7:19. And Romans 1:26-27 busts your other folly.
Which is obviously why Jesus said nothing at all about homosexuality either and why he loved one of his disciples instead of a wife,

Even though Paul never met Jesus, Romans 1:26-27 says nothing at all about female homosexuals anyway, since unlike heterosexual women, they do not have anal sex which Paul described as "vile" and "unseemly".

Last edited:

Mitty

Homosexual sex is still an abomination in the Bible.
Wrong. There is nothing whatsoever about female homosexuality in the bible. If you believe otherwise, where does Leviticus 18 or 19 say that it is disgusting for women to lie with womankind as with mankind, and given that Romans 1:26-27 also describes anal sex of women and men as "vile" and "unseemly"? Or are you just grasping at straws?

And why didn't Jesus say anything about homosexuality and why he loved one of his disciples instead of a wife?

Last edited:

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Please explain why you put my marriage into a category with murder without resorting to your opinion about what God wants?

We can both agree that murder is bad for both victim, killer, and frankly most everyone else. I don't want to live in a world where people kill each other, even if I don't personally know either the victim or perp. We both agree on that.

But what does that have to do with my marriage?
You keep comparing them. Tell me why, if you're able.
Tom

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
So you want to make a general statement, but not look at the facts.

I have no problem with what people do behind closed doors. I do like to intervene/help when someone is hurting. Consider, for example, the increased risk of domestic violence between gay partners.

There's a difference between being a bigot and working with facts. There's also a problem in my mind with thinking God, who loves you and me more than we love ourselves, is some kind of sick bigot.
What facts?

Domestic violence? In that case, women are better off being lesbians and staying away from men as men are obviously much more likely to beat, assault and rape women than another woman is. Just being around men is a hazard for a woman. There are obviously biological differences between males and females and males are far more prone to violence. There is an all-woman village in Kenya that was founded to protect women from the high rates of abuse from men, even, and it's quite successful although men in the surrounding areas have given them problems (of course).

I certainly don't believe God is a bigot. I am Christian. Humans are bigots and misrepresent God.

Last edited:

Mitty

It's about both, and about the unimpugned Resurrection of Jesus Christ.
And what happened to the rotting corpses that crawled out of their graves and wandered around down-town Jerusalem (Matt 27:52-53)? Did they go somewhere else, or did they just crawl back into their graves?
Or is that story just an imaginative fantasy too?

Last edited:

Tazarah

What relevance is that to homosexual clergymen who are so born from their mothers' wombs (Matt 19:12)?

And what relevance is it to you anyway unless you are a homosexual clergyman too?

I'm going to stop responsing to you until you start answering the questions that you're afraid to answer.

Tazarah

Most scientist today agree that sexual orientation is most likely the result of a complex interaction of environmental, cognitive and biological factors.

Although homosexuality does not appear to be adaptive from an evolutionary standpoint, because homosexual sex does not produce children, there is evidence of its existence through human history.

Although a number of biological factors have been considered by scientists, such as prenatal hormones, chromosomes, polygenetic effects, brain structure and viral influences, no scientific consensus exists as to how biology influences sexual orientation.

Most scientists agree that it is unlikely that there is a single "gay gene" that determines something as complex as sexual orientation, and that it is more likely to be the result of an interaction of genetic, biological and environmental/cultural factors...
-- Homosexuality

Overall, he said the findings reinforce the idea that human sexual behavior is complex and can’t be pinned on any simple constellation of DNA. “I’m pleased to announce there is no ‘gay gene,’” Ganna said. “Rather, ‘nonheterosexuality’ is in part influenced by many tiny genetic effects.” Ganna told Science that researchers have yet to tie the genetic variants to actual genes, and it’s not even clear whether they sit within coding or noncoding stretches of DNA. Trying to pin down exactly what these DNA regions do will be among the team’s difficult next steps... -- Giant study links DNA variants to same-sex behavior

So in other words, there is no direct, solid direct evidence to prove that homosexuality is inherited genetically. Just speculation.

Spartan

I don't find you a particularly credible source of such information.

And the fact that you are so wrong about the gay thing is solid evidence that this is mostly about you, not God.
Tom

Recommend you go tell your follies to somebody who believes you.

Mitty

I'm going to stop responsing to you until you start answering the questions that you're afraid to answer.
That's your choice if you believe that homosexual clergymen choose to be homosexuals, and are unable to explain why Jesus loved one of his disciples instead of a wife.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If you lived as a spiritual human, and asked self a question, why is my family harmed....the theme in religion is karmic.

So then you ask another question, okay if a baby is born from sperm and an ovary, and owns no choice in the act of 2 parents sexual engagement...….were the 2 human being parents told to cover over their bodies and not have sex?

Yes.....so we can all blame our parents then, and they can blame their parents until you get back to the first 2 parents when the atmospheric body was being irradiated with fall out.

When night time sky turned into day, for males lit up the sky to make O a whole heavenly body which was 12 day light and 12 clear night time gases burn into 24 light...until it cooled and just went back to UFO gases seen burning at night as lights.

And named it EVEN balances changed into EVE.

Then said and both the 2 humans term will be ADAM...yet the male said self was first and he was ADAM....but the GENETIC documents said and both are now ADAM.

If you owned use of common sense and owned a loving acceptance of humanity, which includes the realization that life was changed by science/radiation chemical and ground fission mineral removal.....then wouldn't it own a meaning.

To be taught and rationalised?

You would say, a male told his own self that in the beginning, meaning his science quote...to form a state or place of nothing, space to move react the conversion through. As he was living inside of a created/held atmospheric body.

Which he is today making all God quotes and stories and themes...yet claiming like science did and does today I knew how God was formed.

So first of all he not only changes natural God O Earth, he changes his own presence and mind....that did not own being in the VISION of the nuclear mountain UFO converting he did....and that theory/thesis is not in the Bible.

His design to build the pyramid temples and machines and react it.

Instead how it affected his life after the reaction was recorded in the state machine and AI...what he introduced.

So first he says the ground fission reaction of GOD made man in his own image......meaning vision feed back, a man male.

Then he said as he was attacking/irradiating everything, then the man image was given to both his own self and the female...so he said to his own self in knowledge, do not have sex.....I have changed everything.

Yet they did for brain chemical irradiation makes sexuality change and emerge into a human condition of the want of lots of sex.....as proven today.

So then a female would have had her image put into the atmosphere also as the SAME reaction....and then fake feedback of a female total recorded living life expression is communicated falsely to a male and vice versa.....due to the AI condition itself...and it was factually stated to be quantified as the AB OMEN...of the nations....ground fission life attacked.

And then a Genetic study concluded mind conditions such as being a homosexual, God still existed, God communicating to the life/mind still existed, but God could not over come the abomination....as a fact of how it was MEDICALLY taught....for it cannot be healed.

But some homosexuals said the homosexuality went away and they simply went back to owning paired interactive relationships for it is heavenly caused...as a reality.

And humans read portions of the bible and not the whole studied finished and completed context to claim it was a study on what conditions are forced into consciousness due to radiation God angel fall out, and ground irradiation.

And humans who are self motivated to be nasty due to the presence of God having been changed and life holiness taken from us....then feel like they should blame the victims, when the victims never asked to be born in the mind/body conscious expression given them.

Yet when you are nasty, you are just nasty.