• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God’s Temple Mount Circumcision and Holy Bible Covenant Census

Can God teach Mankind the difference between Right and Wrong and Good and Evil?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Athena Plato

"Who do you say I am?"
Temple Mount.jpg

Old Test-ament: "And God said, Let there be light: and there was light." God tried to teach Man the difference between Good and Evil.---The Book of Genesis, 1:3, King James Holy Bible.

God gathered dust of the Earth (Gaia) to create the first Human Man (Adam), and took one of Adam’s Ribs to create the first Woman (Eve); His Wife. She ate God’s Fruit from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, and shared God’s Wisdom with Him. It didn't work! Furious, God sent a Flood to destroy His Tribe, but before doing so, found One Good Man, told Him to build an Ark (Boat) and to Birth a New Tribe of Good Men. After the Flood God tested His Goodness by asking a Descendant of His Tribe to Sacrifice His Son. He was going to! God suggested a Ram instead, and saved the poor Child, demonstrating that killing Animals for Food was acceptable, but killing Humans was Evil. It didn’t work! As Punishment God put Man in Chains and sold Him. On Exodus, God tried Rehabilitation with Ten Commandments, Including “Thou shalt not kill!” However, just like Eve, even God could not teach Man the difference between Good and Evil.

New Test-ament: "Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise:" God sent His Son to prove to Atheists, He can create a Good Man! ---The Book of Matthew, 1:18, King James Holy Bible.

Instead of starting over again, God Forgave Man’s Sin and mated with a Woman. She delivered God’s Son to teach Man the difference between Good and Evil, and show Him that a Man can be Good. God’s Son proved to be everything that God---said He would be. From healing the sick, giving the blind sight, raising money, feeding the hungry, and caring for the poor; He was without a doubt a Good Man! Loved by everyone, often seen bringing people into the Temple, setting up money changing tables, collecting taxes and remitting them to authorities and sharing the Mysteries of the Bible (He Learned from God), with anyone who wished to Hear and See! All He and God asked in return was that Man shall obey God’s Laws, (Especially "Thou shalt not kill!"), and to share all God’s Kingdom with Everyone! But again, Man refused to believe in God, and in God’s Saviour, and with another Tribe, Put Him on Trial, Found Him Guilty, Killed Him and Sealed Him in a Cave with a Rock! God Moved the Rock, Gave His SunLight and God’s Son Ascended from the Cave to Patmos (“Lost Island of Atlantis”) and Married God’s Daughter in "The Greatest Wedding of All Time!" And finally Man knew the difference between Good and Evil, and it was Very Good.

"For many generations, as long as the divine nature lasted in them, they were obedient to the laws, and well-affection towards the god, whose seed they were; for they possessed true and in every way great spirits, uniting gentleness with wisdom in the various chances of life, and in their intercourse with one another. [But, then] ...the divine portion began to fade away, and became diluted too often and too much with mortal mixture, and the human nature got the upper hand, they then, being unable to bear their fortune, behaved unseemly and to him who had an eye to see grew visibly debased, for they were losing their precious gifts.."---Critias, Plato, Lost Island of Atlantis (Earth) Modern Day Status.

Last edited:

Akivah

"For many generations, as long as the divine nature lasted in them, they were obedient to the laws, and well-affection towards the god, whose seed they were; for they possessed true and in every way great spirits, uniting gentleness with wisdom in the various chances of life, and in their intercourse with one another. [But, then] ...the divine portion began to fade away, and became diluted too often and too much with mortal mixture, and the human nature got the upper hand, they then, being unable to bear their fortune, behaved unseemly and to him who had an eye to see grew visibly debased, for they were losing their precious gifts.."---Critias, Plato, Lost Island of Atlantis (Earth) Modern Day Status.

This is the first time, I've ever read a claim that humankind ceased committing any sins for several generations after jesus died. Or is the quote talking specifically about Atlantians?

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
I think there are many ways to read a scripture text, and often what matters is the moral principle you draw from it. The Hellenes understood the gods were fickle, so they were not bound to one interpretation of anything. The early Hellenic Christians I think also carried multiple interpretations of things, which they valued. I think that as long as you do not freeze the story and prevent others from making their own valuations you are still working together for good. It is only when you stop valuing the input from others that your own opinion begins to falter, much like concrete without steel.

I voted No.

The fact that we can grasp the notion of right and wrong is enough to empower us to determine right from wrong. The scriptures (which were obtained from the Jews and which they do not like to be called 'Old testament' since that is derogatory) seem to suggest that to kill a human is sacrilege for the reason that we have the ability to judge right from wrong. (This argument I extract from the story of Noah.) The distinction given and the reason its wrong to kill a human is that a human has the god-like ability to judge, which animals do not have. This is a very rough summary but if you read the story ending I think you will see what I am getting at.

The asserted value in being human is that we can judge. In the words of Noah's story we are made in the image of God so killing us is wrong. Getting down to specifically what this means is open to debate, but it seems to mean this: We can see the value of another creature's life. We have the power to value all things and to preserve good things. We can provide a place for animals and coexist, but they cannot provide a place for us. They have thick hides, but we have the power to judge like gods. We can harness animal strength, but they cannot harness ours. We have a clear natural duty that other creatures cannot fulfill and an empathy they cannot match. Killing one of us is to attack all things. Notice here that Noah's covenant presumes that we are taking care of the Earth and are making it a good place.

Here is an argument for you: if judging right and wrong has value (and you have admitted it does), then killing someone who can choose right from wrong is unthinkable. The argument is strengthened by History and reading about individuals who have really helped us all -- people that seemed unimportant at first but then gave great gifts. They contributed in hopes of preserving lives. Now that you can see that people have such great potential, and now that you can see that people can in fact value good things and reason about murder can you deny that we have a conscience and can judge right from wrong? To kill us is to attack everything worthwhile, because we are the only ones who have the potential to preserve all that is good. Each person has value, and each person has a conscience.

Athena Plato

"Who do you say I am?"
This is the first time, I've ever read a claim that humankind ceased committing any sins for several generations after jesus died. Or is the quote talking specifically about Atlantians?

atlantis-sweden.jpg

“Now there are two classes of persons: one class of those who will agree with you and will take your words as a Revelation; another class to whom they will be utterly unmeaning, and who will naturally deem them to be idle tales, for they see no sort of profit which is to be obtained from them. Therefore you had better decide at once with which of the two you are proposing to argue. You will very likely say with neither and that your chief aim in carrying on the argument is your own improvement; at the same time you do not grudge to others any benefit which they may receive.” ---Republic, Plato, Higher Learning Academy, Athens, Greece, 380 BC.

The question is, when did the Jesus movement really begin? In 399 BC, Plato published the Apology (“Execution”) of Socrates for not believing in the Gods with whom the City believed in; which was Athena. In 380 BC, Plato published The Republic (“Repayment of Debt”) and along with it came the New Testament (“Second Antichresis”) and the Arrival of the Plato’s Philosopher Kings and Queens, and another Man (Jesus) being executed for not believing in the Gods with whom the city believed in; which was Athena. These are “literary” executions and agreements, not real people being executed. I believe what followed these executions were periods of great understanding, peace and profitability; until the greedy Roman Empire destroyed the Republic.

With respect to the Atlanteans; one of the Stories passed down through the ages orally, was that the Israelites were the Lost Tribe of Atlantis, and that before Athena’s victory over Poseidon, She warned the Atlanteans or found at least one Good Man, told Him or them to build an Ark or use the boats they had, and if they proved to be Good again, She would plant another Sacred Olive Tree in Jerusalem (“Measure of the Promised Land”). The Old and New Testament is God’s struggle of trying to teach the Atlanteans the pathway to God.

The definition of what Sin is, is open to debate. Using Plato’s Socratic Irony and ‘Form of the Good’ opens the door to “first time” understanding. I believe that Mankind between 1200 and 70 BC, experienced great periods of peace and prosperity, and spent much of His or Her time writing fictional stories for entertainment, just like we do today. Athena’s fall of Troy and Trojan Horse (“Rebuilding Loan”) is a 'Good' example that was the result of a great earthquake, and not a 10 year War, but a 10 year Agreement to rebuild Troy called, “The Judgment of Paris.”

Athena Plato

"Who do you say I am?"
I think there are many ways to read a scripture text, and often what matters is the moral principle you draw from it. The Hellenes understood the gods were fickle, so they were not bound to one interpretation of anything. The early Hellenic Christians I think also carried multiple interpretations of things, which they valued. I think that as long as you do not freeze the story and prevent others from making their own valuations you are still working together for good. It is only when you stop valuing the input from others that your own opinion begins to falter, much like concrete without steel.

I voted No.

The fact that we can grasp the notion of right and wrong is enough to empower us to determine right from wrong. The scriptures (which were obtained from the Jews and which they do not like to be called 'Old testament' since that is derogatory) seem to suggest that to kill a human is sacrilege for the reason that we have the ability to judge right from wrong. (This argument I extract from the story of Noah.) The distinction given and the reason its wrong to kill a human is that a human has the god-like ability to judge, which animals do not have. This is a very rough summary but if you read the story ending I think you will see what I am getting at.

The asserted value in being human is that we can judge. In the words of Noah's story we are made in the image of God so killing us is wrong. Getting down to specifically what this means is open to debate, but it seems to mean this: We can see the value of another creature's life. We have the power to value all things and to preserve good things. We can provide a place for animals and coexist, but they cannot provide a place for us. They have thick hides, but we have the power to judge like gods. We can harness animal strength, but they cannot harness ours. We have a clear natural duty that other creatures cannot fulfill and an empathy they cannot match. Killing one of us is to attack all things. Notice here that Noah's covenant presumes that we are taking care of the Earth and are making it a good place.

Here is an argument for you: if judging right and wrong has value (and you have admitted it does), then killing someone who can choose right from wrong is unthinkable. The argument is strengthened by History and reading about individuals who have really helped us all -- people that seemed unimportant at first but then gave great gifts. They contributed in hopes of preserving lives. Now that you can see that people have such great potential, and now that you can see that people can in fact value good things and reason about murder can you deny that we have a conscience and can judge right from wrong? To kill us is to attack everything worthwhile, because we are the only ones who have the potential to preserve all that is good. Each person has value, and each person has a conscience.

I really enjoyed your comments. And I agree that killing any person is unthinkable. Taking them as prisoners and putting them to work, yes, but killing never. Of course the exception would be in self-defence or an act of war by mutual national agreement, in order to save others. And I certainly do not deny that some people have conscience or can judge between right and wrong and preserve that which is good; but, I also think we have much work to do when it comes to understanding the Bible and our past.

Akivah

You will very likely say with neither and that your chief aim in carrying on the argument is your own improvement; at the same time you do not grudge to others any benefit which they may receive.” ---Republic, Plato, Higher Learning Academy, Athens, Greece, 380 BC.

I'll go with this bit. I'm curious about your beliefs, that's why I asked a question.

The question is, when did the Jesus movement really begin?

These are “literary” executions and agreements, not real people being executed.

Well it depends on what you mean by the beginning. If you're asking who wrote the jesus stories, I think they were either written by Paul or by Emperor Constantine. One thing that is certain about the jesus stories is that they were just literary papers, jesus is a fictional character.

With respect to the Atlanteans; one of the Stories passed down through the ages orally, was that the Israelites were the Lost Tribe of Atlantis...

LOL, now that is funny! Another person claiming the Jewish ancestors are their own ancestors. It's funny how everyone wants to claim the ancient Jews as being their own ancestors.

Why do you want to claim the ancient Israelites as your ancestors?

The Old and New Testament is God’s struggle of trying to teach the Atlanteans the pathway to God.

Cool. What came from this teaching?

The definition of what Sin is, is open to debate.

It depends on your authoritative source. If you're secular, then you would say it is a crime. I say it is actions that move you away from G-d's teachings. What is the Atlantean teaching?

Athena Plato

"Who do you say I am?"
I am having trouble figuring out how you take sections of text and post your comments underneath them, so I will summarize each enquiry before my answers. Please advise how you perform this miracle. Thanks.

My beliefs?

That’s where it gets complicated. (See my other posts). Mankind has spent over 2,000 years studying the Bible’s surface story, which is an excellent story and gives us much to think about and debate, and I love, but the underlying story for me is far more fascinating. The core of my beliefs and philosophy is:

Between 1500 and 1200 BC, God created a series of massive earthquakes and eruptions and floods that destroyed the Ancient Kingdoms. In response, God and Humans got together and created the Heaven and Earth Company to recover what was lost and rebuild everything; starting with the World’s major centre of influence of culture, education, food, industry and trade, Babylon; using the Ancient Code of Hammurabi’s Laws carved into stone in 1772 BC, that even tourists could understand and decode as:

An Eye (Witness) for an Eye (Witness) and Tooth (Truth) for a Tooth (Truth), an Equity for an Equity, a Loss for a Loss, ect..ect. Legal Doctrines we still use 3,789 years later.

Between 1200 BC and 70 BC, there were great periods of peace, prosperity and unity. Most of what we acknowledge as history today, are fictional and or coded stories, (using real people as characters): written for business, communication and entertainment purposes. The goal of the Republic was finding able bodied workers, academics, builders, craftsman, farmers, lawyers, money changers, salesmen, retailers, traders and raising money, granting loans, forgiving prior debts, and paying returns. Their power was their unity and strength in numbers. Any Tribe who dared to overthrow another, would be met with such great resistance that fighting would be useless. It was common knowledge that Humans were God’s most valuable commodity, and murder was an act of Atheism. (Hard to imagine I know, but what a Utopia!)

The Heaven and Earth Company’s Articles of Association are ‘”Hidden” in the literary algorithms of the Old and New Testaments; that also include an opportunity for Man to build a New Heaven and Earth Company again; a third time, (Revelations). Even if it takes Him 2,000 years to realize this simple fact.

Who wrote the Jesus Stories?

“We are like people looking for something they have in their hands all the time; we’re looking in all directions except at the thing we want, which is probably why we haven’t found it. --And whenever any one informs us that he has found a man knows all the arts, and all things else that anybody knows, and every single thing with a higher degree of accuracy than any other man--whoever tells us this, I think that we can only imagine to be a simple creature who is likely to have been deceived by some wizard or actor whom he met, and whom he thought all-knowing, because he himself was unable to analyse the nature of knowledge and ignorance and imitation.” ---The Republic, Plato, 380 BC.

The Dividing Line of the Old/New Testament, is Plato discovering the literary algorithms (“Forms”) in the Old Testament, and creating the Higher Learning Academy (World’s First University) to study and develop the Articles---After forming a Partnership with the Jews in 399 BC; the Academy published the Apology, for what was going to happen next, a Second Testament in Greek and Arrival of Plato’s Philosopher Kings and Queens; that included a New Antichresis (Jesus Christ) and a Holy Investment movement of Biblical proportions. Hellenistic Judaism was a well-known philosophy in educated circles, that resulted in Babylon reaching a population of over 200,000, for the second time in history. It is also the reason a Greek Citadel is buried under the Temple Mount in Jerusalem (“Measure of God’s Promised Land”).

LOL, Another person claiming the Jewish ancestors are their own ancestors. Why do you want to claim the ancient Israelites as your ancestors? Cool. What came from this teaching?

I have been described as a Hellenized Christian Jewish Muslim. Because I enjoy the teachings of all four Tribes. But as far as my ancestral roots, let’s stick with “I am who you say I am.”

Just as you believe that Jesus was a fictional character, the counter argument is that Biblical Jews were also fictional characters; representations of “real people” who were Associates (Apostles) of the Company and Republic. Why do I believe that they were decedents of the Atlanteans?

After a Battle of the Gods in Heaven over the Ownership of Earth---The Victorious Council of the Twelve Olympians---Seated on Mount Olympus---Led by Zeus and His favorite daughter Athena, Formed the Heaven and Earth Company. The Gods like shepherds ruling sheep; divided up their Human flocks and raised them as nurslings and possessions; with laws that no Tribe could war on another, and if any tried, the rest would come to the aid of the besieged. “At first they were sober, valuing virtue ('divine goods'), above wealth ('human goods'), but eventually their divine kinship was diluted by merely human.” A Tribe (Atlanteans) declared war on the other Tribes, even the Athenians ruled by Athena! The Atlanteans led by Poseidon, (God of the Sea) were given their laws; in contrast to Athena’s Athenians led by love, wisdom and their own reasoning. To bring about Peace, Athena proposed a contest of wisdom. Poseidon struck His specter against a mountain and a beautiful stream appeared! But undrinkable! Athena pierced Earth (Gaia) with Her spear and planted an Olive Tree † That could live for thousands and thousands of years; and be used for anointing, currency, cooking, cosmetics, cures, food, fire, fuel, funerals, hair, heat, lanterns, light, lubricant, moisturizer, potions, perfume, sight, stoves, trade, and more!

Poseidon’s Salt Water was useless!

Athena’s Sacred Olive Tree Signified Peace and Prosperity!

Athena won the Argument. But, Lost the Island of Atlantis and Atlanteans in the Atlantic.

“It would be fitting for us to recall this to pay back our debt to you at the same time, justly and truthfully to praise the Goddess during her festival as if we were singing her hymn.” ---Critias, Plato, Lost Island of Atlantis.

According to Ancestral Custom, Women banded together and seized the opportunity to hatch a Plot to Overthrow Male Domination: One Story passed down through the Ages “Orally” was that the Celebration always began and ended with sharing Athena’s Victory of Atlantis and a Revelation; There’s only One God! She’s wise, kind, loving and understanding. Prefers to resolve disputes with contests as opposed to war, and slow to anger, but when She's aroused can bring great wrath and destruction and never loses a Battle! She created Aphrodite, Apollo, Artemis, Ares and all the other Gods and Humans to keep Her Company. Before She Lost Atlantis, (Blamed Pandora), She took the Form of “the Old Man of the Sea” and found One ‘Good’ Atlantean (or several) and told Him (or them) to Build an Ark (or use the Boats they had) to survive the Earthquakes and Eruptions and Floods and when “it is finished” to Birth a New Tribe of Good Men! If, they proved to be Good again, She would plant another Sacred Olive Tree in a Promised Land! On the condition, “they shall not see Her face” or ever know Her True Form or tell a Soul! And after raising Her Temples of Aphrodite (“Love”), Apollo (“Light”), Artemis (“Childbirth”)----Their Enslavement shall End, and They shall all Hear and See : “And the Spirit and the Bride say, Come!” --And Get Married! Visit my Seven Islands! Explore my Cave of the Apocalypse! Ascend to my Twelve Beautiful Beaches! Bask in my Sunlight! Bathe in my Salty Sea! Hide in my Honeymoon Suite! Make Love Day and Night! Pray for a Daughter or a Son! This Blessed Destination shall be dedicated to your Divine Transfiguration into the ‘Form of the Good!’ And shall be the Most Important Religious Sanctuary on Earth! Symbolize the Vows of the First Man and Woman (“Adam and Eve”), and “The Greatest Wedding of All Time!” And Lost (“Pallas”) Island of Atlantis (“Patmos”) Found!

For me, the Atlanteans and the Jews in the Bible; Blindly follow a God like Poseidon or Yahweh or G-d, who creates fear and laws that are unchangeable. Whereas the “True Laws” of the Republic, “Hidden” in the Bible are to be reasoned, translated, and democratically arrived at; in the same manner as Athena’s Athenians, and the many peaceful and prosperous democratic societies of today.

What is the Atlantean teaching?

In Athena’s Republic, Sin comes in many Forms: Denial of Her Victory, Company, Republic, and “Pallas” Translation. Or as you said, moving away from G-d’s teachings. It was also a Sin for Jews to collect or get paid interest (Usury). However, it was legal with non-Jews, which made these Lost Lambs, God’s perfect wandering Apostles. If we properly reasoned Scripture, we would realize that in Ancient Antiquity, Israel delivered God’s currency of love and wisdom in Her court rooms, marketplace, palaces, temples and treasuries. And that Her Lost Lambs were dedicated, faithful, honest, loyal, trustworthy and peaceful. Other Forms of Sin would be denying what I just wrote; and things like not paying taxes, breaking civic and family laws, and God’s Ten Commandments, especially “Thou shall not kill!”

The Atlantean teaching in the context of the Ancient Articles of Association, when reasoned, translated and enforced; contain the legally binding copyright, trademarks, and intellectual property rights of the Heaven and Earth Company; that clearly outline the terms of use. Any current Legal Entity using them incorrectly (not revealing the truth or sharing the profits or any number of other violations) is in breach of contract. One only needs to look to the Vatican and Holy See, founded on an a false Prophet who denied the Antichresis (Jesus Christ) three times in front of three witnesses, and how that relates to Daniel’s Shotgun Clause in the Old Articles.

The following is my Hypothesis of a translation of the Old Testament Articles, executed in 399 BC, with Plato’s Apology, (Not believing in the Gods with whom the city believes in; which is Athena) and 380 BC, The Republic (Second Articles, Justice is the Repayment of Debt : 'Form of the Good' Agreements, Apostles, Products and Services):

“And in the days of these ‘Philosopher Kings and Queens’ shall the ‘Goddess’ of Heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever.”--The Book of Daniel (Denial), 2:44, ‘Pallas Athena’ Translation, King James Bible.

Literary Executions Foot Note: ---‘Pallas Athena’ is a distant archaic separate entity, invoked as Athena's father, sister, foster sister, companion or opponent in battle. One of these, Pallas, is the daughter of the Sea God Triton, a childhood friend of Athena. During a friendly fight between the Goddesses; Athena accidentally killed Pallas, and thereby gained the name Pallas: (“Character”) for herself.

In another version of the story, the Goddesses were practicing the arts of war and Pallas was about to strike Athena, but Zeus intervened. With Pallas stunned by the blow from Zeus, Athena takes advantage and kills her. Distraught over what she had done, Athena took the name Pallas: (“Character”) for herself.

Thank-you for comments and questions.

God Bless. Amen, Athena.

Last edited: