• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God’s Method of delivering messages, is it flawed?

PAUL MARKHAM

Please prove God does not exist... can you?

FYI: i believe God exist, but i can not prove it. I hold a belief not a proof
I can't prove there is nothing in the universe that could be a god.

I can prove that no bible or religion describes a god we know about.

Which religion has described evolution as we know it happened? This is a lot of evidence against religions.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Bahaullah's main mission is to stop the wars, killings, genocide by these methods.
  • The oneness of God.
  • The oneness of humanity.
  • The oneness of religion.
  • Religion as a school.
  • Equality of women and men.
  • Harmony of religion and science.
  • Universal compulsory education.
  • Universal auxiliary language.
They are unable to answer the simplest of questions. What do you do with the few who don't follow your ideas? The man who murder's another, the group who murder another, the country that wages war against its neighbour. They offer up sanctions as if these have worked in the past. We know they don't.

Bahaullah offers up talking shops where everyone agrees? We know they don't work for the individual bent on destruction.

Therefore a fake messenger.
I am no Baha'i follower but those points Bahaullah said there seem to be very good for all of humanity, and no you do not have to be Baha to follow those guidelines, many of those guidare to be found in every religion.
Its called guidance toward good morality in humanity

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I can't prove there is nothing in the universe that could be a god.

I can prove that no bible or religion describes a god we know about.

Which religion has described evolution as we know it happened? This is a lot of evidence against religions.
So your own claim of there is no God is false then? Since you can not prove the existence of God? That is according to your own judgement of religioues people who say God exist.

PAUL MARKHAM

I am no Baha'i follower but those points Bahaullah said there seem to be very good for all of humanity, and no you do not have to be Baha to follow those guidelines, many of those guidare to be found in every religion.
Its called guidance toward good morality in humanity
That doesn't mean they're from god.

PAUL MARKHAM

Can you prove your car is blue to a colorblind man?
No matter how you explain the Color to him, he still only see contrasts from white to Black. To a colorblind person colors does not exist, but you know your car is blue ( blue is of course just an example, i dont know the Colorado of your car)
Baha'is will need a few more billion to be taken seriously.

How do you deal with the rogues bent on destruction?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Baha'is will need a few more billion to be taken seriously.

How do you deal with the rogues bent on destruction?
Destruction in the world you mean? If God see that human become evil they can be removed so that the good people can gain righteous life.
Evil has no place in our world, but human being become wicced due to ego and lust. A religious person do their best to ridd them self of ego and lust.
Unfortunately not everyone succed in doing so and fall for the evil.

PAUL MARKHAM

So your own claim of there is no God is false then? Since you can not prove the existence of God? That is according to your own judgement of religioues people who say God exist.
I didn't say that. I said I don't know if there is something in the universe that could be a god.

But I can prove no religion got evolution right. Try to disprove that.

PAUL MARKHAM

But it does not mean they not either? You do not believe they are from aGod, religious people do. Its not more dificult hen that.

You do not see God anywhere
Religioues people do see Gods work everywhere.
There is no god of religions. What people see is because of evolution and manmade environment.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I didn't say that. I said I don't know if there is something in the universe that could be a god.

But I can prove no religion got evolution right. Try to disprove that.
Does evolution need to be disproven by religion? What if its God who started the evolution? God does not need to continue to create everything new in the world when the creation was first done. Nature take care of it on its own.

PAUL MARKHAM

Destruction in the world you mean? If God see that human become evil they can be removed so that the good people can gain righteous life.
Evil has no place in our world, but human being become wicced due to ego and lust. A religious person do their best to ridd them self of ego and lust.
No god removed Hitler and Stalin.

PAUL MARKHAM

Does evolution need to be disproven by religion? What if its God who started the evolution? God does not need to continue to create everything new in the world when the creation was first done. Nature take care of it on its own.
No, but saying untruths means they weren't in touch with any god.

What if god didn't start evolution?
Can god only manage to kick start evolution? the start of evolution - Google Search

PAUL MARKHAM

Could they have been used to remove people who did not hold Gods standard?
I do not say it is so, its only a question.
So you claim god can remove evil people if he so wishes. Here's a list of evil people he didn't wish to remove. 15 Of The Most Evil Men The World Has Ever Seen .

This list is the flaw in Bahaullah's thinking. What does he propose we do with such people?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
So you claim god can remove evil people if he so wishes. Here's a list of evil people he didn't wish to remove. 15 Of The Most Evil Men The World Has Ever Seen .

This list is the flaw in Bahaullah's thinking. What does he propose we do with such people?
I do not claim to know anything of what God can or can not do, i say i would think God can do. But if so it would be possible to use evil people to punish other evil people too.

I only believe, do not claim to know

PAUL MARKHAM

I do not claim to know anything of what God can or can not do, i say i would think God can do. But if so it would be possible to use evil people to punish other evil people too.

I only believe, do not claim to know
So don't tell us what god will do to evil people.