• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Goats is less hygenic than Pigs

Clara Tea

Atleast if you dont like Pigs. I would pick Sheep. Funnier and better.

Here is image for what i mean
Uten-navn.png

Gonna take wild guess that.. Since "Camel Urine" is medicine with Mixed Milk in Islamic traditions. Then i guess this doesnt matter.
Sahih al-Bukhari 5686 - Medicine - كتاب الطب - Sunnah.com - Sayings and Teachings of Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و سلم)

But yeah i am not gonna eat yellow **** meat. Just gross.

Pigs in general i have heard is only gonna be dirty if you give them no choice, if they have open space they tend to be hygenic i heard.

And i guess the religious counter argument is "Dont prohibit what Allah has allowed, or allow what Allah has allowed"

Interms of religious culture of Islam. Dominance interms of the religious culture is very apparent in the text, so facts and science is often more a case of dominance and not logic.

But let me know what you think?

Pigs are smart, even smarter than cows. Cows sometimes hold signs that say "Eet mor chickuns" (Chick-fil-A slogan).

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Pigs are smart, even smarter than cows. Cows sometimes hold signs that say "Eet mor chickuns" (Chick-fil-A slogan).

Pigs are very smart, in the top 10 smartest animal. They are known to lie and cheat, almost human really

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
A vegetarian who has never starved with no chance of obtaining any other food?

Do you think you could starve to death (horrible way to go) on principal?
To be honest there have been times I gone without food for 3-4 days, and when I was able to have some it did not make the hunger go away.

And no certain foods I will not touch.

Sedim Haba

Outa here... bye-bye!
Chickens love fat. They will certainly eat meat.

My chickens will eat meat, but I don't give it to them as I think their digestive systems aren't up to it.
They eat bugs for sure, just like many birds, and I've seen them attack a small mouse, but IDK if
they ate it. I've seen video of a horse eating chicks, but maybe it was starving it looked malnourished.

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
My chickens will eat meat, but I don't give it to them as I think their digestive systems aren't up to it.
They eat bugs for sure, just like many birds, and I've seen them attack a small mouse, but IDK if
they ate it. I've seen video of a horse eating chicks, but maybe it was starving it looked malnourished.
The eggs are better when they eat bugs and such. I feed them fat because I kill a lot of critters, like raccoon and possums. They love it.

Sedim Haba

Outa here... bye-bye!
The eggs are better when they eat bugs and such. I feed them fat because I kill a lot of critters, like raccoon and possums. They love it.

Can confirm, eggs are better in buggy weather.
Raccoons round here are 'fulla rabies, ah just cremate em'. (my neighbor, I help with the firewood)
Possums on the other hand don't carry rabies and are rather easy to relocate. No need to kill them.

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
Can confirm, eggs are better in buggy weather.
Raccoons round here are 'fulla rabies, ah just cremate em'. (my neighbor, I help with the firewood)
Possums on the other hand don't carry rabies and are rather easy to relocate. No need to kill them.
Possums kill birds by eating eggs. I only kill them because they get in my fox traps.
Correct, Coon need thinned so they don't get the sicknesses.

Sedim Haba

Outa here... bye-bye!
Possums kill birds by eating eggs. I only kill them because they get in my fox traps.
Correct, Coon need thinned so they don't get the sicknesses.

Well, if they're already in the trap, easy to relocate. I throw the traps in the back of
the gator and head out along the riverbank as far as I can go and set them loose.
All the hissing and snarling is just fake bravado, just dump em out they'll run away or
well, play possum.

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
Well, if they're already in the trap, easy to relocate. I throw the traps in the back of
the gator and head out along the riverbank as far as I can go and set them loose.
All the hissing and snarling is just fake bravado, just dump em out they'll run away or
well, play possum.
I use foot traps and possums have fragile legs. I do release some if they look ok and I don't want to mess with them.. I have no fear of them. I often just pick them up by the tail. I actually am selling fifteen large possum skins for $5 each, but it's a hard market to find.