• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

gnostic christians

David T

Premium Member
That's what you get when you're on the mystic side of the spectrum.
Which is being like an insane person except grounded.... Mostly!

I think Jung said it well "mystics swim where the insane drown". What grounds me are trees. Trees make more sense than people often times.

If I got lost in the city of conversation I would go bonkers. Some call it civilization I call it Disneyland. I understand hermetic traditions way better now on why they have existed! They live on the border of civilization and the wilderness.

David T

Premium Member
What do you mean ''know God''?

Be Gods?

I am me, you can't be me, but you know I exist.
SYO we run head long into the the problem of the newest part of our brains the self labeled part "higher functioning". It intellectualizes our experiences and quickly that is our experience. Like getting lost in our own thoughts and narrative. The question here is a prime example. A bit like trying to explain no we don't live in a virtual reality to people convinced we do. Good luck explaining that I am all ears!

My little Diddy.
To understand god, you must understand nature, to understand nature you must understand god. To split that is to negate that. And to negate that is to not understand god,nature, or yourself because you are now determining nature god and yourself.