• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gnosis and knowledge

EverChanging

I am curious how Luciferians here define gnosis. Do you distingush it from knowledge?

What do you mean by gnosis and how is it attained? Once attained is it a temporary state or something more permanent?

What sort of knowledge do you seek?

SabahTheLoner

Master of the Art of Couch Potato Cuddles
Gnosis; the practice of achieving alternative states of consciousness in order to achieve a goal (usually of magic or knowledge).

Knowledge; the obtaining and retaining of facts and ideas by various means (mental understanding, written records, etc).

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
Self knowledge and individuation from dialog with your daimon.

Michael W Ford has a video about it out there somewhere. {While I disagree with him about many things, I do agree with him regarding Luciferian Gnosis.}

Last edited:

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
If you would like an example of this from Buddhism, google up "Sakka's Questions."

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
Luciferian Gnosis is that fleeting moment when something becomes crystal clear to your understanding regarding that something.

Balthazzar

Christian Evolutionist
I was under the impression that gnosis what defined as knowledge and/or understanding. There's a Hebrew term "Tabuwn" that would fit the bill appropriately, imo. The term is typically used in conjunction with wisdom "Sophia". That, from what I understand about the Luciferian path, is the crux and appeal, which can be a bit of a double-edged sword. The way knowledge or gnosis is applied makes the difference - for better or worse.