• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Glenn Beck: Gone for Good?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
He's not leaving for good. From what I understand he's probably going to take on more of a Marketing/Advisory role. Plus, he still has his radio show.

Isn't his radio show getting cancelled in market after market?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Beck lost about 300 advertisers over the past year. Perhaps he could no longer get from Fox the compensation he felt he deserved.

FlyingTeaPot

Irrational Rationalist. Educated Fool.
You mean losing about 20 radio stations and picking up 300 others? That's an odd way of losing.
That is untrue. Even your link does not point to those numbers. As far as the veracity of your link, I have a counterlink :D

UPDATED: Beck Radio Falling Short Of "400th Affiliate Milestone" | Media Matters for America

Finally this lunatic is off the TV. Him and Rush Limbaugh can be identified as the leading misinformers of our day. Whatever you may say about his influence, being on TV daily does have far more influence than being on the radio.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
All I can do is laugh over this one. Too bad he will still be around. An email I got about it said he would still be working behind the scenes.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I think Limbaugh is a good example of how Beck isn't going to go away. That man is way past his prime and no longer relevant, yet here he is still.
I thought he was around for the comedy aspect when Colbert makes fun of him.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Limbaugh pretty much writes the jokes for Colebert.
HAHA! That reminded me of when Limbaugh was saying no one understands Chinese, and he tried to speak it and no one understood him, and when Colbert ran it through his translator it said something like "My favorite donut is, every donut."

Sum1sGruj

I'd be glad if he was gone for good. Glenn Becks a bigot, in my opinion, completely undeserving of speaking on TV.