• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Give Peace A Chance

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Then Lennon clocks the person next to him and slaps around some girls.

I'm in trouble now....

Callisto

Hellenismos, BTW
give-peas-a-chance.png

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
Then Lennon clocks the person next to him and slaps around some girls.

I'm in trouble now....

Yes, John made some very awful mistakes in his life, and I won't justify his abusive behavior, but I will say that I am aware of his efforts to atone for those mistakes in the final years of his life before his untimely death. I know this from watching past interviews with his oldest son, Julian, and his ex-wife, Cynthia. I've also seen an interview in which Paul explained how John had made amends with him, George, and Ringo after years of animosity between them. Paul said that John had even mentioned organizing a surprise reunion of the Beatles shortly before his death. All things considered, it's obvious to me that John tried to atone for his mistakes in the final years of his life, but as we know, his life was brutally cut short on December 8, 1980. John was finally finding peace in his life before he died.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Yes, John made some very awful mistakes in his life, and I won't justify his abusive behavior, but I will say that I am aware of his efforts to atone for those mistakes in the final years of his life before his untimely death. I know this from watching past interviews with his oldest son, Julian, and his ex-wife, Cynthia. I've also seen an interview in which Paul explained how John had made amends with him, George, and Ringo after years of animosity between them. Paul said that John had even mentioned organizing a surprise reunion of the Beatles shortly before his death. All things considered, it's obvious to me that John tried to atone for his mistakes in the final years of his life, but as we all know, his life was brutally cut short on December 8, 1980.
I remember a documentary on John Lennon and he was honest about his abusive nature.

I recall him mentioning his songs of peace and non volence were his aspirations manifested through his music in spite of his real life behaviors.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
I remember a documentary on John Lennon and he was honest about his abusive nature.

I recall him mentioning his songs of peace and non volence were his aspirations manifested through his music in spite of his real life behaviors.

I've said my piece in my other post, and that's all I'm going to say on the matter of John's bad behavior from this point forward.