• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Give me music please

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Never a day will pass without getting my Bernard Herrmann fix.
Variations on the Psycho theme for piano & knives....

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
I am a sucker for both the tango and yoyo ma playing the cello.

But, i don't know if it works in the US. I hope so.

PureX

Veteran Member
Seems like I never get tired of these guy's music. Unfortunately, they couldn't get along at all, and had a short career, together. But they sure were HOT while they lasted!

Soul Coughing - "Zoom-Zip"

"Screenwriter's Blues"

Last edited:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
And Lucia Micarelli has a way of playing, deliberately just a touch off key that makes her music unique

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
I've been out of music and the local scene for a long time, now I have no idea what's new out there. For instance I just found this one while working out earlier and it got the blood pumping pretty good:

Drop me some youtube vids of stuff you want to recommend I check out. This is different from the "what are you listening to" thread because I'm purposefully looking for new stuff to get into, not just whatever's on random.

Thanks
Something from my country. Not the newest, but newer and slightly more technical than ABBA

This one from our neighbours is not too shabby either, despite being Norweagians

Ciao

- viole

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I need to hear this every now & then.
Pretty great tunes for a "chick flick"...

And for you, a bonus from Jeanette Goldstein
as Vasquez. (She should've gotten more work.)

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Something from my country. Not the newest, but newer and slightly more technical than ABBA

This one from our neighbours is not too shabby either, despite being Norweagians

Ciao

- viole

I've seen Opeth nearly every time they've been through, some time ago it was with Moonspell