• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Give me music please

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
I've been out of music and the local scene for a long time, now I have no idea what's new out there. For instance I just found this one while working out earlier and it got the blood pumping pretty good:

Drop me some youtube vids of stuff you want to recommend I check out. This is different from the "what are you listening to" thread because I'm purposefully looking for new stuff to get into, not just whatever's on random.

Thanks

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
I recommend Ghost and Imagine Dragons. Both are among my favorite bands out of currently popular ones.

I love these two songs in particular:

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
I've been out of music and the local scene for a long time, now I have no idea what's new out there. For instance I just found this one while working out earlier and it got the blood pumping pretty good:

Drop me some youtube vids of stuff you want to recommend I check out. This is different from the "what are you listening to" thread because I'm purposefully looking for new stuff to get into, not just whatever's on random.

Thanks
New to you or new generally?
What sylee, genre, category or bag?

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
New to you or new generally?
What sylee, genre, category or bag?

Let's say post... 2012 maybe? Trying to think of when I started to just listen to everything I already had, going to shows that I already knew, and just sort of fell out of picking up new stuff.

So the answer is "both" I guess. I like metal, southern rock, some EDM, indie stuff, I dunno, I probably like everything. I guess people can just post what they want to recommend and I'll see

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Let's say post... 2012 maybe? Trying to think of when I started to just listen to everything I already had, going to shows that I already knew, and just sort of fell out of picking up new stuff.

So the answer is "both" I guess. I like metal, southern rock, some EDM, indie stuff, I dunno, I probably like everything. I guess people can just post what they want to recommend and I'll see
Hot off the press...

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Well something is working because with everything in my Youtube history this just came up and I didn't even realize Courtney from iwrestledabearonce had another band

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.

If you're looking for new stuff, I always find bandcamp useful. Here's some new stuff I like...

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
@ratiocinator

Trying to read your signature.

There exists an X with the property that the null set is an element of x

And given any y, it is materially implied if y is an element of x that y and its union with the set containing itself is an element of x

I'm pretty sure I got that right, but it's not immediately clear to me what this is for?