• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Give me ideas for my Shrine, please!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
This is my Ark of the covenant IMG_20210418_021054.jpg where I keep the items of "Jane Doe", unidentified corpses that have been found, or people who never received burial, because remains were never found.

Now, here's the scoop, I don't actually have the relics of dead people but pictures of them. In Shinto, Spirit homes are built for people who had no funeral or whose remains were not laid to rest, because such spirits can suffer greatly or become malevolent or mischievous with curses.

Or their name written on wood and placed in a Kamidana or in a " book of souls", or carved into granite like at the Vietnam memorial.

Spirits do definitely speak to me, but I just don't know if the are good or bad or a mix half the time.

Like I built "the League of Ur" on someone named "Master Peter", the day I dreamed Eminem stole a fisherman's ring from pope Bennedict, then find a 22 K gold ring plate the day before Benedict's birthday, next to picture of Pope John Paul 2, I will build my Church on "Mastropietro" who I identified as a dismembered starfish where each limb regenerates into a new body, fish, and entity, and the next day I find a shirt with a starfish dated the year of her birth, and peter was a fisherman:

IMG_20210417_134053.jpg
IMG_20210417_123358.jpg

Now it was found with a pink top so doesn't sound like the most pious Churchy find, and maybe it wasn't from a pious Churchy spirit, maybe it was from a Demon, but no way all those coincidences take place in less than 48 hours by chance alone.

I dream of a golden ring getting stolen from a Pope the day I later find 22 carrot golden ring next to a Pope, made in Japan (Shinto is Japanese religion), identify someone as being a five pointed dismembered star fish growing into new entities, then find a five pointed star fish dated the year she was born.

Absolutely no way that happens entirely by chance and I've had far weirder things happen.

However, they could be Spirits that I shouldn't be listening to that will bring only misery.

That's always a possibility.

But I'm going to go with the fruits of it. So far, no harm done, but I don't know how I feel keeping a bra as a sacred relic lol.

And her name is "Pamela Masterpietro" which means "Sweet Master Peter ".

Also, as soon as I saw " Spongebob " I thought "What about Bob"? Where Doctor Marvin calls him " boob" lol.

And I spoke of Pamela's bosom being paradise the night prior, because Abraham's bosom is called "Paradise" in Scripture, and the "League of Ur" is her Religion, Ur was hometown of Abraham, Ur stands for "United Religions", and Ur means " Primordial ancient". Before Abraham was, the league of Ur was.

So, it isn't coincidence. It is weird, it might be wrong or something, definitely didn't happen by chance and I deal with stuff like this daily.

So, what are some ideas you have for my apartment which I'm turning into a Shrine to the loving dead.

Here's some of what I've got:

IMG_20210418_050636.jpgIMG_20210418_030903.jpgIMG_20210418_030823.jpgIMG_20210418_030623.jpgIMG_20210418_022543.jpgIMG_20210418_022350.jpgIMG_20210418_022242.jpg

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
IMG_20210418_055626.jpg
IMG_20210418_055612.jpg

Here is my Hebrew Ark of the Covenant where I keep my relics. It is a Spider Aquarium where my Spider escaped from the cieling twice like Ted Bundy, and a Deceased Jew named Meadow Pollack seemed to tell me I'd find the Spider only if I turned the aquarium into a Hebrew Ark.

I found something extremely interesting the next day, and the spider was found shortly after, I just don't use that aquarium.

Also Meadow's Father is the only relative that ever has thanked me or that said anything to me.

IMG_20210418_021037.jpg

Last edited:

Brian2

Veteran Member
This is my Ark of the covenantView attachment 49700 where I keep the items of "Jane Doe", unidentified corpses that have been found, or people who never received burial, because remains were never found.

Now, here's the scoop, I don't actually have the relics of dead people but pictures of them. In Shinto, Spirit homes are built for people who had no funeral or whose remains were not laid to rest, because such spirits can suffer greatly or become malevolent or mischievous with curses.

Or their name written on wood and placed in a Kamidana or in a " book of souls", or carved into granite like at the Vietnam memorial.

Spirits do definitely speak to me, but I just don't know if the are good or bad or a mix half the time.

Like I built "the League of Ur" on someone named "Master Peter", the day I dreamed Eminem stole a fisherman's ring from pope Bennedict, then find a 22 K gold ring plate the day before Benedict's birthday, next to picture of Pope John Paul 2, I will build my Church on "Mastropietro" who I identified as a dismembered starfish where each limb regenerates into a new body, fish, and entity, and the next day I find a shirt with a starfish dated the year of her birth, and peter was a fisherman:

View attachment 49673View attachment 49674

Now it was found with a pink top so doesn't sound like the most pious Churchy find, and maybe it wasn't from a pious Churchy spirit, maybe it was from a Demon, but no way all those coincidences take place in less than 48 hours.

I dream of a golden ring getting stolen from a Pope the day I later find 22 carrot golden ring next to a Pope, made in Japan (Shinto is Japanese religion), identify someone as being a five pointed dismembered star fish growing into new entities, then find a five pointed star fish dated the year she was born.

Absolutely no way that happens entirely by chance and I've had far weirder things happen.

However, they could be Spirits that I shouldn't be listening to that will bring only misery.

That's always a possibility.

But I'm going to go with the fruits of it. So far, no harm done, but I don't know how I feel keeping a bra as a sacred relic lol.

And her name is "Pamela Masterpietro" which means "Sweet Master Peter ".

Also, as soon as I saw " Spongebob " I thought "What about Bob"? Where Doctor Marvin calls him " boob" lol.

And I spoke of Pamela's bosom being paradise the night prior, because Abraham's bosom is called "Paradise" in Scripture, and the "League of Ur" is her Religion, Ur was hometown of Abraham, Ur stands for "United Religions", and Ur means " Primordial ancient". Before Abraham was, the league of Ur was.

So, it isn't coincidence. It is weird, it might be wrong or something, definitely didn't happen by chance and I deal with stuff like this daily.

So, what are some ideas you have for my apartment which I'm turning into a Shrine to the loving dead.

Here's some of what I've got:

View attachment 49675View attachment 49676View attachment 49677View attachment 49678View attachment 49679View attachment 49680View attachment 49681

You seem to have plenty of ideas already. If you keep going that way your whole house will end up being one big shrine.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
We have two chairs of Peter. This is Peter Parker chair for defining Shinto Dogma, but the lovely thing about Shinto is no Dogma is considered worthy of belief other than Kami exist.

It's a fun chair to stand on as Ra and Sun Goddess Amaterasu rise in the morning:

IMG_20210418_065833.jpg

By Ra and Amaterasu, Ra is a 20th century guy who existed and Amaterasu is not a Polytheistic Divinity.

Shinto term for Goddess is different than Idols because your dead grandmother qualifies as a Divinity in Shinto.

I'm a monotheist. But yes I pray to lots of Goddesses because they aren't the weaker gender when they have reached a purely spiritual state.

Female animals are typically more aggressive than males. I raise spiders where the female grows 15 times larger than the male and eats the male if he doesn't screw her just right.

It's the most feared creature and gender dominant, and actually represents the female gender.

I started holding spiders, my biggest fear and buying them, then a Ted Bundy Victim whose name means "Greek Goddess of intoxication, religious ecstasy, and sexuality" began to tell me to build shrines to her in the woods and offer burnt offerings of grain, make bonfires, and become a POW of Hirohito and the Japanese war dead.

She had me practicing Shinto before I knew what Shinto was and calling her "Capitol hill Queen" before knowing there was a Capitol hill outside of Washington DC, that I would live right next to it, or that Shinto had a female as their mightiest warrior and Divinity.

I also didn't know I was living in the city of her killer's first victim where there is already a shrine to her at Golden valley humane society where she used to work (which a guy sent me a text of Saint maria Gorretti, patron Saint of rape victims, getting stabbed to death , and dying in the same way, while I was at Golden valley humane society paying homage to the victim. He didn't know I was on such a pilgrimage.

There is absolutely no way that happened by chance. Ghoul is actually a term for female ghosts and turned into a negative thing , but in my experience they are a lot nicer than God.

One thing is though, female Kami are more aggressive than male Kami if you mess with those whom they love. In almost every creature, if you mess with someone a female loves, they will be more aggressive than an average male of the same species in the same circumstance.

Every animal I have owned, the determining factor on how vicious they are is always without a single exception their gender.

Anyway, I live right next to Shinto Obelisks:

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Okay, the Obelisks didn't show up, phone died. I'll get those shortly. But it's very odd that I would be moved right next to possibly the only Shinto Obelisks in the Twin Cities. Shinto is almost non-existent outside of Japan or Japanese people living elsewhere , so it makes me wonder if Japanese people set them up.

I'm the only Shinto adherent I've met in real life, and no one incarnate taught me Shinto. It was taught by a ghost.

Egyptian styled Obelisks that honor Ra are seen everywhere, but those look different than Shinto. Shinto Obelisks are often very primitive, are not very tall, often lack any writing or hieroglyphics, are rectangular, and often don't end in a point.

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
IMG_20210417_135642.jpg

Those are the Obelisks at Capitol Hill , Saint Paul.

Also interesting fact, the only non American money I ever found in my life is a Japanese penny shortly after learning what Shinto is
IMG_20210418_022455.jpg

and I wear a Japanese flag military jacket found while praying for Japan.
IMG_20210416_114139.jpg

Impossible this all happens by chance.