• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Give me a book referral about your religion

Politesse

Amor Vincit Omnia
Do you want more recommendations? Gottlieb's This Sacred Earth is a very good anthology that draws faiths together as I prefer to do.

Jedster

HI! I would like to learn about different religions, so please give me one title of a book that would best help me learn about your preferred religion. Thanks in advance!
For me the poetry of Kabir says it all. Kabir was very critical about organised religion. His religion was life itself.
When he was asked "What is your religion?", he said "My religion is the religion that existed before there was any religion".

An excellent read that covers his poetry and his alleged history is
Kabir: The Weaver's Song (Penguin Classics)

Enjoy(if you do read it). Jedster

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
For me the poetry of Kabir says it all. Kabir was very critical about organised religion. His religion was life itself.
When he was asked "What is your religion?", he said "My religion is the religion that existed before there was any religion".

An excellent read that covers his poetry and his alleged history is
Kabir: The Weaver's Song (Penguin Classics)

Enjoy(if you do read it). Jedster
I like Kabir. Thanks!

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
@Thirza Fallen

Well. The Buddha's suttas is over 10,000 in the Tipitaka. It's been widely influential to many countries in that it promotes life and compassion among other things that isn't political (at least the earlier suttas). You'll find a bunch here Access to Insight. Here is some help on "how to start" Why read the suttas? The Buddha has so many resources on how to live (and I'd assume Hindu sacred text too) that no other book can stump out.

The Al-Jilwah (the Black Book of Satan) is one of the most important and sacred. These are only one of the Ancient Satanic Scriptures, the Emerald Tablets of Thoth is also great for learning more about True Ancient Satanism. There are many more though.

zahra67

HI! I would like to learn about different religions, so please give me one title of a book that would best help me learn about your preferred religion. Thanks in advance!
read these books.
one indicates divine infinite mercy,
another shows blessings, generosity, kindness, compassion and mercyof prophet Mohammad and his progeny (peace be upon them) for mankind.
you please feel free to contact me privately if you need more resources.

Understanding God's Mercy, Part 1

Ahl al-Bayt, The Celestial Beings on the Earth