• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Give a hug and say something nice about the person before you!

Mystic is really nice. She is so tolerant of others. She is willing always to help others all the time. You know so much about your religion and is yet so open minded. If more were like you, we would have a perfect world :)

Nanda

Polyanna
Penguino reminds me of my youngest brother - which has made me laugh to myself on more than one occassion.

Nanda

Polyanna
Zephyr, he makes me think of the RHCP Zephyr Song, always a good thing.

LOL! That's excatly what I was going to say, but I didn't want to go again so soon. :D But now that I'm here, Panda makes me happy because our names rhyme. We should team up and fight crime.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
LOL! That's excatly what I was going to say, but I didn't want to go again so soon. :D But now that I'm here, Panda makes me happy because our names rhyme. We should team up and fight crime.

Posted at the same time, well Nanda is a nice person.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Nanda is highly creative, witty, intelligent, compassionate, and down to earth. It's so sad she can't make a decent multi-layered Portuguese rum cake, though.

Panda

42?
Premium Member
Azakal is a fountain of knowledge and is always extremely insightful, patient and tolerant.

Nanda is kind, caring and extremely opinionated. She always stands up for what she believes in which is always good
(I thought I would complement both of you sine you both seemed desperate to tell me how wonderful I am :p)

Panda

42?
Premium Member
Nanda is highly creative, witty, intelligent, compassionate, and down to earth. It's so sad she can't make a decent multi-layered Portuguese rum cake, though.

Bah post before me will you :p. Sunstone is Sunstone. What isn't good about that? He has a witty sense of homour and at least half a brain cell :p

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Bah post before me will you :p. Sunstone is Sunstone. What isn't good about that? He has a witty sense of homour and at least half a brain cell :p

I look up to Panda because he's witty and has at least a full brain cell. He also seems to have gobs of integrity, even though he's an exceptionally poor cross-dresser.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Kadzbiz is a very wise and decent man and i respect him alot. I really enjoy reading his posts and i feel something is missing when he is not around. :)

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I've come to know Faisal to be intelligent, warm-hearted, and would eat one of my falafels anytime..........

Wait - that soooooo didn't come out right. :foot:

:hugehug:

Peace,
Mystic