• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Give a hug and say something nice about the person before you!

standing_alone

I really admire Bill's vast intellect and how he is assertive/confident/well-argued in both his atheism and homosexuality. Reading his posts encourages me to me more assertive, confident, and accepting of these and other characteristics in myself, regardless of whether it potentially offends others' sensibilites. I really look up to him. :)

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Penguino makes me smile.

Panda has the guts to stand up in a debate over the laws of nature to the boards most evil and heinous criminal -- me -- and even though he's clearly in the wrong, I enjoy the exchange because he's so decent and thoughtful about it.

He's also got a wicked sense of humor.

Mr. Peanut

Hi!

Big hugs to you, Sunstone! You must be nice if you like trampolines! Us peanuts like to jump on them, too! And hugs to you all, from me, Mr. Peanut. I'm a peanut!

Cheers!

Panda

42?
Premium Member
I don't know Peanut but he seems a nice guy :p

Panda has the guts to stand up in a debate over the laws of nature to the boards most evil and heinous criminal -- me -- and even though he's clearly in the wrong, I enjoy the exchange because he's so decent and thoughtful about it.

He's also got a wicked sense of humor.

Bah we all know you are clearly in the wrong :p

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Words really can't describe how great I think Heather is. She is a shining example of kindness and love. She will always go out of her way to cheer someone up or make them feel special.

Buttercup is a fun loving figure. She always is in a happy mood until i say that chimps are uncivillized pieces of s**t. I hope Buttercup never leaves the forum. I feel privilledged that such a humble lady would listen to a stupid teenager's religious thoughts. I am honoured.