• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Give a hug and say something nice about the person before you!

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Penguino's tolerance is something to be admired, especially when it comes to respecting other faiths! that is truly amazing for one so young :D

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Penguino's tolerance is something to be admired, especially when it comes to respecting other faiths! that is truly amazing for one so young :D

I can't say enough about Mike, so I'll just say he's kind to nearly everyone, generous with his time and effort, sincere, honest, understanding, loving -- and he also has some good traits, too!

Sunstone makes some great threads. REALLLY GOOD ONES. They are always ones which have 1000's of people replying. Sunstone is a well respected member of our great RF community. We cherish you o Sunny.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I love BB's intelligence and insight. RF truly benefits with your input here. :hugehug:

I can't believe I never saw this thread. Sharon...........thank you so much for dedicating this thread to my Big Squishy Hugs! They belong to everyone here!!! :hugehug:

Peace,
Mystic

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Sunstone, all I can say is you have such a special place in my heart. You are a fantastic leader with your compassion, your wit, your charm, and knowing when to listen to a woman. :flirt:

Here's your BSH, darling. May it last forever and ever. :hugehug:

Peace,
Mystic

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Heather (mystic) is a really lovely lady, who has way too much love to even be real!
Mike has a kind and loving soul. His wisdom greatly exceeds his age and he always exercises compassion and understanding. I always enjoy reading his posts.