• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Give a hug and say something nice about the person before you!

Booko

Deviled Hen
I'd like to dedicate this thread to our own beloved Mystic Sang'ha, creator of the Big Squishy Hug(tm).

Since there's not a previous post, Mystic this one's for you! :hugehug:

I admire your dedication!

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I have always found Sharon's words to reflect a person of considerable warmth and undisputed intellegence. Sharon, you ROCK so very, very hard.

Come here, momma.... :hugkiss:

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Dawn is, to me, the perfect Christian. Though her theology is not up to the imaginations of some other Christians her love conquers all in its path. Surely that is the way of the real Christ.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
:hugehug:
YmirGF, though I haven't talk to him really(at all), I love his post because they make my think and give me a new out look and things. ^_^

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Gentoo gave me a cool link and showed me kindness, when everyone seemed against me :angel2:

:foryou:

:hugehug:

Mike182

Flaming Queer
i like Azakel's posts, they are balanced with wisdom, knowledge, though and kindness! he's also a Chaote, which puts him head and shoulders above the rest in my mind :D