• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ghost - Call me Little Sunshine

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Weird, I was just writing about ghost girls that I pray be Deified into Sun Goddesses like Amaterasu of Japan, and then I see "Ghost, call me little sunshine" as the latest thread title, and it took me by surprise.

I had also just wrote about our Lady of Fatima making the Sun dance, and Moon Goddess Fatima being the "source of the Sun" in Arab Pagan Theology.

So, pretty female ghosts saying "call me little sunshine" was the message I took from this. I'm sure that wasn't the message trying to be conveyed though! :)

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Weird, I was just writing about ghost girls that I pray be Deified into Sun Goddesses like Amaterasu of Japan, and then I see "Ghost, call me little sunshine" as the latest thread title, and it took me by surprise.

I had also just wrote about our Lady of Fatima making the Sun dance, and Moon Goddess Fatima being the "source of the Sun" in Arab Pagan Theology.

So, pretty female ghosts saying "call me little sunshine" was the message I took from this. I'm sure that wasn't the message trying to be conveyed though! :)
Little Miss Sunshine! The mortal version!