• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Getting Rid of Demons

Lekatt

Premium Member
was this a spiritual death, or a physical death? and what can you tell us from the other side please?

I had a heart attack and experienced a "Near Death Experience." Changed my life and beliefs. No longer afraid of the afterlife. Millions of people have had this experience. They are all different yet the same.

cataway

His body is dead but so what? The body of Jesus is also dead.
But the souls of both Baha'u'llah and Jesus are alive in heaven, in a spiritual body, where they will live forever.
oh good you do believe in Jesus and that be preceded anyone that would also be invited to be there in heaven with the most high God. i would not dare say Baha'u'llah was so special .the only ones we can be sure of are the apostles named in scripture .

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
oh good you do believe in Jesus and that be preceded anyone that would also be invited to be there in heaven with the most high God. i would not dare say Baha'u'llah was so special .the only ones we can be sure of are the apostles named in scripture .
I do believe that Jesus was special because He was a Manifestation of God, but I believe that Baha'u'llah was a Manifestation of God, so he was also special. The apostles of Jesus were also special but they were not Manifestations of God, they were like mirrors upon which the Holy Spirit was reflected.

cataway

I do believe that Jesus was special because He was a Manifestation of God, but I believe that Baha'u'llah was a Manifestation of God, so he was also special. The apostles of Jesus were also special but they were not Manifestations of God, they were like mirrors upon which the Holy Spirit was reflected.
did Baha'u'llah believe in Jesus and that he was the Christ ?

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
did Baha'u'llah believe in Jesus and that he was the Christ ?
Yes, and referring to Jesus as the Son of Man, Baha’u’llah testified of Jesus and glorified Jesus.

“Know thou that when the Son of Man yielded up His breath to God, the whole creation wept with a great weeping. By sacrificing Himself, however, a fresh capacity was infused into all created things. Its evidences, as witnessed in all the peoples of the earth, are now manifest before thee. The deepest wisdom which the sages have uttered, the profoundest learning which any mind hath unfolded, the arts which the ablest hands have produced, the influence exerted by the most potent of rulers, are but manifestations of the quickening power released by His transcendent, His all-pervasive, and resplendent Spirit.

We testify that when He came into the world, He shed the splendor of His glory upon all created things. Through Him the leper recovered from the leprosy of perversity and ignorance. Through Him, the unchaste and wayward were healed. Through His power, born of Almighty God, the eyes of the blind were opened, and the soul of the sinner sanctified.”
Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, pp. 85-86

cataway

Yes, and referring to Jesus as the Son of Man, Baha’u’llah testified of Jesus and glorified Jesus.

“Know thou that when the Son of Man yielded up His breath to God, the whole creation wept with a great weeping. By sacrificing Himself, however, a fresh capacity was infused into all created things. Its evidences, as witnessed in all the peoples of the earth, are now manifest before thee. The deepest wisdom which the sages have uttered, the profoundest learning which any mind hath unfolded, the arts which the ablest hands have produced, the influence exerted by the most potent of rulers, are but manifestations of the quickening power released by His transcendent, His all-pervasive, and resplendent Spirit.

We testify that when He came into the world, He shed the splendor of His glory upon all created things. Through Him the leper recovered from the leprosy of perversity and ignorance. Through Him, the unchaste and wayward were healed. Through His power, born of Almighty God, the eyes of the blind were opened, and the soul of the sinner sanctified.”
Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, pp. 85-86
then by some definition Baha'u'llah was Christon. what about you ? do you also resinize Jesus as the christ ?

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
then by some definition Baha'u'llah was Christon. what about you ? do you also resinize Jesus as the christ ?
No, Baha'u'llah was the return of Christ.
Yes, I believe that Jesus was the Christ.
WE, in the following passage, is Baha'u'llah referring to Himself and Jesus, who both withstood the misfortunes of the world for our salvation.

“WE, verily, have come for your sakes, and have borne the misfortunes of the world for your salvation. Flee ye the One Who hath sacrificed His life that ye may be quickened? Fear God, O followers of the Spirit (Jesus), and walk not in the footsteps of every divine that hath gone far astray… Open the doors of your hearts. He Who is the Spirit (Jesus) verily, standeth before them.” Proclamation of Bahá’u’lláh, p, 92

samtonga43

WE, in the following passage, is Baha'u'llah referring to Himself and Jesus, who both withstood the misfortunes of the world for our salvation.

“WE, verily, have come for your sakes, and have borne the misfortunes of the world for your salvation. Flee ye the One Who hath sacrificed His life that ye may be quickened? Fear God, O followers of the Spirit (Jesus), and walk not in the footsteps of every divine that hath gone far astray… Open the doors of your hearts. He Who is the Spirit (Jesus) verily, standeth before them.” Proclamation of Bahá’u’lláh, p, 92
Jesus is God incarnate

cataway

as you have some knowledge of scripture i should like to think that you are aware it was foretold that there would be false prophets . when Jesus ascended and disappear from sight into a cloud. (Acts 1:9)
the apostles were told Jesus would return in like mater. is that how / where Baha'u'llah came to be ? did he descend and walk out of a cloud ?

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
as you have some knowledge of scripture i should like to think that you are aware it was foretold that there would be false prophets
I know what Jesus said about false prophets, but just because Jesus warned of false prophets that does not mean that there would not be any true prophets. Moreover, when asked by the disciples, Jesus never said He was going to return. Jesus only said not to be deceived by men who would come claiming to be Christ because many men have some claiming that.

Matthew 24 KJV
3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

when Jesus ascended and disappear from sight into a cloud. (Acts 1:9)
the apostles were told Jesus would return in like mater. is that how / where Baha'u'llah came to be ? did he descend and walk out of a cloud ?
I know those verses and I have my own interpretation. I do not believe that Jesus ever said He would descend from a cloud in the sky.

Acts 1:10-11 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

The disciples were staring up into the sky. The two men dressed in white (angels) came along and asked why they were staring up into the sky. The two men then wondered why the disciples were staring up into the sky and said that the same Jesus who was taken up to heaven will return as he went to heaven. It does not say that the disciple saw a body go up.

It was the Christ Spirit that ascended, not a body, which is why the angels wondered why the disciples were staring into the sky, since there was nothing to look at. That makes sense since angels can see spirits. Descending from heaven upon the clouds means that the spirit of Jesus, the Christ Spirit, will be made manifest from the heaven of the will of God and will appear in the form of a human being who had the Christ Spirit. Though delivered from the womb of Mary, the soul of Jesus that has always existed descended from heaven, by the will of God.

Truthseeker

Non-debating member when I can help myself
when Jesus ascended and disappear from sight into a cloud. (Acts 1:9)
How do you know that after the long interval after the event all details of this event are as described? That is my alternate explanation to what @Trailblazer said. Moreover, what they thought as heaven then, we now know it is an empty void where no one could breathe. Heaven is not a physical place.

samtonga43

How do you know that after the long interval after the event all details of this event are as described? That is my alternate explanation to what @Trailblazer said. Moreover, what they thought as heaven then, we now know it is an empty void where no one could breathe. Heaven is not a physical place.
My emphasis:
How do you know that Heaven is an empty void where no one could breathe?

cataway

I know what Jesus said about false prophets, but just because Jesus warned of false prophets that does not mean that there would not be any true prophets. Moreover, when asked by the disciples, Jesus never said He was going to return. Jesus only said not to be deceived by men who would come claiming to be Christ because many men have some claiming that.

Matthew 24 KJV
3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

I know those verses and I have my own interpretation. I do not believe that Jesus ever said He would descend from a cloud in the sky.

Acts 1:10-11 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

The disciples were staring up into the sky. The two men dressed in white (angels) came along and asked why they were staring up into the sky. The two men then wondered why the disciples were staring up into the sky and said that the same Jesus who was taken up to heaven will return as he went to heaven. It does not say that the disciple saw a body go up.

It was the Christ Spirit that ascended, not a body, which is why the angels wondered why the disciples were staring into the sky, since there was nothing to look at. That makes sense since angels can see spirits. Descending from heaven upon the clouds means that the spirit of Jesus, the Christ Spirit, will be made manifest from the heaven of the will of God and will appear in the form of a human being who had the Christ Spirit. Though delivered from the womb of Mary, the soul of Jesus that has always existed descended from heaven, by the will of God.
Acts 1:10-11 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven." it stands that if Baha'u'llah did not appear in like mater than he would be false

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Acts 1:10-11 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven." it stands that if Baha'u'llah did not appear in like mater than he would be false
Baha'u'llah did come in like manner as Jesus came. As I explained in my post, the soul of Jesus had always existed in heaven, and then by the will of God the soul of Jesus descended from heaven to earth, and then Jesus was born from the womb of Mary.

Likewise, the soul of Baha'u'llah had always existed in heaven, and then by the will of God the soul of Baha'u'llah descended from heaven to earth, and then Baha'u'llah was born from the womb of His mother.

cataway

I know what Jt be any true prophets. Moreover, when asked by the disciples,

Matthew 24 KJV

matthew 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many."
its true many do say Jesus is the Christ . yet they put their own twist as to who he is what he is

cataway

Baha'u'llah did come in like manner as Jesus came. As I explained in my post, the soul of Jesus had always existed in heaven, and then by the will of God the soul of Jesus descended from heaven to earth, and then Jesus was born from the womb of Mary.

Likewise, the soul of Baha'u'llah had always existed in heaven, and then by the will of God the soul of Baha'u'llah descended from heaven to earth, and then Baha'u'llah was born from the womb of His mother.
from which tribe was he born

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
matthew 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many."
its true many do say Jesus is the Christ . yet they put their own twist as to who he is what he is
Everyone puts their own twist on who Jesus is, including Christians, and that is why there are so many denominations of Christianity.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
from which tribe was he born
zinky1.gif

zinky2.gif

Genealogy of The Báb and Bahá'u'lláh