• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Getting Closer

InChrist

Free4ever
Anyone remember the movie Soylent Green?

That science fiction story may not be a too far off reality. ..
Swedish Researcher Pushes Eating Human Flesh as Answer to Future Climate Change Food Shortages

This along with other recent news items, such as Bernie Sanders thoughts about killing pre-born babies in poor third world countries to curb population, just reveals to me that demonic forces are moving full force ahead, using human tools, with the destruction of humanity as the goal.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

Swedish Researcher Pushes Eating Human Flesh as Answer to Future Climate Change Food Shortages

This along with other recent news items, such as Bernie Sanders thoughts about killing pre-born babies in poor third world countries to curb population, just reveals to me that demonic forces are moving full force ahead, using human tools, with the destruction of humanity as the goal.
Lol. That's worthy of the Onion.

Jos

Why isn't there this amount of outrage when humans kill animals or when animals kill other animals?

Audie

Veteran Member
Laugh if you will. :)

One can laugh at those who think "demons" are
an actual thing and who think they detect their
effects all about. In fact, I reccomend it.

It is not especially nice to laugh at people, though
it is an ancient social practice rooted in its effectiveness
at keeping members of the group from tipping over.

Think of your critics / friends as "outriggers".

And honestly, what is one to do but laugh at the myriad
absurdities that our fellow humans concoct to worry about?

InChrist

Free4ever
One can laugh at those who think "demons" are
an actual thing and who think they detect their
effects all about. In fact, I reccomend it.

It is not especially nice to laugh at people, though
it is an ancient social practice rooted in its effectiveness
at keeping members of the group from tipping over.

Think of your critics / friends as "outriggers".

And honestly, what is one to do but laugh at the myriad
absurdities that our fellow humans concoct to worry about?
I agree, laughing if fine, even healthy. I would certainly have laughed at the idea of the existence of real demonic beings, before I knew anyway. That's why is doesn't bother me, being laughed at, that is.

InChrist

Free4ever
Well isn't all life equal no matter if it's human or animal?
All life is important and to be appreciated, but from the biblical perspective God gave animals as food. Sad, though, because before sin occurred in the garden of Eden, it seems people did not eat animals.

Audie

Veteran Member
I agree, laughing if fine, even healthy. I would certainly have laughed at the idea of the existence of real demonic beings, before I knew anyway. That's why is doesn't bother me, being laughed at, that is.
"Knew"

Ellen Brown

Don't really give Daemons credit for our suffering. We make our own in our unkindness to each other.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member

The way things are going....nothing would surprise me anymore. :( Culling is what they are doing. Evil is multiplying and as the rot gets exposed more and more, people are making their voices heard...they want change. But what is coming, is not what anyone really wants.

Man's view of the future is nowhere I want to live. I like God's ideas better. :)

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
The way things are going....nothing would surprise me anymore. :( Culling is what they are doing. Evil is multiplying and as the rot gets exposed more and more, people are making their voices heard...they want change. But what is coming, is not what anyone really wants.

Man's view of the future is nowhere I want to live. I like God's ideas better. :)

Melodramatic hyperbole. Also, the "good ol' days" of bible were awash with oppression, brutality. and bloodshed. Things have been "getting worse" since humans invented written language.

Moz

Religion. A pox on all their Houses.
Looking at the world today it does seem to be the agents of chaos that are ones calling the shots. Agent of choas is a pretty good psychological definition of the demonic. Peace

74x12

Amazing how everything vile and evil is the "solution" for "climate change". :rolleyes: