• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Get to know EiNsTeiN!

EiNsTeiN

Boo-h!
Alright, so here is where I get to introduce myself...Okey, lets see.

I'm Ahmed, a 20 years old muslim teenager who currently resides in Egypt. I'm studying electrical engineering, and gonna be an official engineer by next august.

I love physics, philosophy, psychology, and business studies. As for movies, I love drama, romantic movies, cartoon, and science fiction.

Favourite movies are, You've Got mail, Fight club, Amélie, Sixth sense, the usual suspects, Green mile, Forest Gumb, Cast Away (my favourite actor is Tom Hanks:D), Persuit of Happyness, and many others..

My favourtie music genres are rock, soft rock, classical, pop, jazz, metal, and I hate rap:D

My favourite books are, "A breif History of time", "The universe in a nutshell" for Stephen Hawking, "Awaken the Giant Within" (Anthony Robbins), many Brian Tracy's books, "Men from Mars, women from Venus" (John Gray) and many others...I can't think of more now, but I love reading too much anyway:D

Favourite TV shows are, Friends, Scrubs, Mad about you, How I met your mother, Rachel Ray, and Prison Break...Cant think of more!

Questions are welcomed, please feel free to ask about anything and I'd be more than glad to answer :)

ayani

hey! ok... questions.

what is your favorite place / city in the world?

what is your favorite meal?

describe your perfect day.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Do you have any pets?

How many dimensions are there?

If you had a choice between building an interstellar space ship and a death ray, which would you build and why?

Will humans ever colonize Mars?

How many pyramids have you personally looted?

What do you think of global warming?

Like most people, I have heard there are tens of thousands of mummies in Egypt. How do you avoid being caught by one every now and then?

maro

muslimah
how come you are 20 years old and you are going to be an official engineer next august ? how old were you when you went to KG1 ? ( This question is out of jelousy ,no more ) :cool:

kai

ragamuffin
Hi EiNsTein

what sort of work do you see yourself being involved in when you graduate, Construction? and where?

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
how come you are 20 years old and you are going to be an official engineer next august ? how old were you when you went to KG1 ? ( This question is out of jelousy ,no more ) :cool:

Ahmed, you have got to answer this question, really. :D

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend EiNsTeiN,
Glad to know about you.
Best wishes on your new assignment as Staff.
Love & rgds

EiNsTeiN

Boo-h!
hey! ok... questions.

what is your favorite place / city in the world?
Well, Alexandria (north coast of Egypt) is a very special place for me, and I enjoy every single minute I spend there.
However, I'd also like to visit Italy, Canada, UK, China, Scottland, and Greenland (without specifying any particular cities:D)

ayani said:
what is your favorite meal?
I love Italian food, Chineese, and traditional Egyptian food.
My favourite meal would be steak with mashroom sausage, and Italian Lasagne...Hehe, I'm getting hungry..!
My favourite drink is Pepsi:D
ayani said:
describe your perfect day.
mmm....I'd spend my perfect day with my closest friends (assuming I dont have a girl in my life yet:D).
That day would start by playing soccer in the morning, going back home to change, then going to the movies, then having lunch somewhere nice. After that, we would play soccer on Playstation:D
Then late at night, we shall hang out in some coffe shop, or have a long walk by the Nile or something..

Looks like pretty a normal day, but I'd consider it perfect.

sunstone said:
Do you have any pets?

I have a cat called Simba:D...Used to have turtles when I was a young kid.

sunstone said:
How many dimensions are there?
Many would tell you three or four, but don't ever believe in that crap.

If you had a choice between building an interstellar space ship and a death ray, which would you build and why?
Of course the spaceship!!...
First of all, leaving this planet would be awesome and certainly better than killing people.
Second, I'm more evil than you think...I'm sure if I left this planet, and found some sort of extrateresstial civilization somewhere, they would certainly have death rays and other cool devices and I'd bring them all to Earth:D

Sunstone said:
Will humans ever colonize Mars?
With choosing to build the spaceship rather than the death ray, yeah..There is a high chance.
sunstone said:
how many pyramids have you personally looted?
You should have asked, how many have I left unlooted:D
Sunstone said:
What do you think of global warming?
Cool..Honestly, I find it a horrible thing, and we can't seem to stop it, so we better feel good about it...For example, in few years, we wont need ovens to heat up pizza:D

Sunstone said:
Like most people, I have heard there are tens of thousands of mummies in Egypt. How do you avoid being caught by one every now and then?
Will be honest with you, I got caught many times before. But as you grow up, you get to learn many self defence mechanisms, as holding lazer guns, or regular guns with silver bullets. Here in Egypt, we earn black belts in Tycondo during elementary school; you will need to walk around with an Egyptian master if you are a newbie here.

EiNsTeiN

Boo-h!

Ahmed, you have got to answer this question, really. :D
Hehe, thats a long story:D
So, I spent my elementary school period in KSA. Upon reaching 4th grade, the ministry of education in Egypt issued a statment allowing 4th grade students (provided certain criteria) to skip 4th grade, so I went for it:D
Now I'm the youngest between my collegues.

zenzero said:
Friend EiNsTeiN,
Glad to know about you.
Best wishes on your new assignment as Staff.
Love & rgds
Thanks friends zenzero :)

EiNsTeiN

Boo-h!
Hi EiNsTein

what sort of work do you see yourself being involved in when you graduate, Construction? and where?
I'm specialized in automation and electric power managment, I'm looking forward to persue a career in that field. I'm also going for a degree in business when I graduate.
I will hopefully start my career in Egypt, but I'm planning to go to the USA for the business degree.

maro

muslimah
what is your favourite ' Black and white ' Egyptian movie ahmad ? What's your favourite arab author ? what's your favourite arabic website ?
how do you want to be remembered by people after you die _ba3d 3omren taweel isa _ ?

Sajdah

Al-Aqsa Is In My Heart.
Asslamu Alaikum brother :)
What makes you happy?!
Could you tell us about the most embarrassing moment in your life?
What is the last book you bought? why?
What question would you like to ask yourself?
Thanks

.lava

Veteran Member
I'm specialized in automation and electric power managment, I'm looking forward to persue a career in that field. I'm also going for a degree in business when I graduate.
I will hopefully start my career in Egypt, but I'm planning to go to the USA for the business degree.

i admire that :) when i was 20, my feet barely touched the ground. i hope you make your dreams come true. i do not have questions at the moment but i would ask if i have any. and btw congrats :D

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Well, Alexandria (north coast of Egypt) is a very special place for me, and I enjoy every single minute I spend there.

Alexandria has, arguably, the most fascinating history of any city on earth. :yes:

Welcome to the team Einstein (sorry, that was a little overdue timewise)!
icon14.gif

EiNsTeiN

Boo-h!
I hope this post isn't too late (?):eek:

I had several family issues during the last two months, plus, I got overwhelmed with my graduation project!

Anyways, I'm back:D

maro said:
what is your favourite ' Black and white ' Egyptian movie ahmad ? What's your favourite arab author ? what's your favourite arabic website ?
how do you want to be remembered by people after you die _ba3d 3omren taweel isa _ ?
My favourite black and white movies are: Isma3eel yaseen fel ostool, sy omar, esha3et 7ob, salama fi kheer, el ard, el khoof...few Ali el Kassar's movies.
I dont like black and white movies 2wy ya3ny.
My favourite arab author is Anis Mansour..He is not the very best author, but I almost read all his books when I was a little kid, so I'm kinda attached to him!
My favourite arabic website is Masrawy (based on most viewed sites by me!)
I always wanted to be remembered as a muslim arabic physicist who would contribute much in the development of physics.
As this is not likely gonna happen, now I wanna be rememberd as a muslim who would contribute alot to the humanity, through personal development and motivation, and business development (long story:D)

Sajdah said:
Asslamu Alaikum brother
What makes you happy?!
Could you tell us about the most embarrassing moment in your life?
What is the last book you bought? why?
What question would you like to ask yourself?
Thanks
Wa alykom el salam:)
1- Making others happy
2- Learning to think strategically by Julia Sloan, a great book for stratigists!..I like business alot
3- 15 minutes, and nothing in mind yet!

You are welcome!
not4me said:
Congratulations Ahmed!!
Thanks Sahar:)

lava said:
i admire that when i was 20, my feet barely touched the ground. i hope you make your dreams come true. i do not have questions at the moment but i would ask if i have any. and btw congrats
Thanks bro:)

Wandered Off said:
OK, my question is: Exactly how much more than glad are you to answer? Do you often have such gladness surpluses?

I'd be enchanted, or overjoyed, or overpleased:D...I often get just glad.

Quagmire said:
Alexandria has, arguably, the most fascinating history of any city on earth.

Welcome to the team Einstein (sorry, that was a little overdue timewise)!
Thanks alot Quaggy :)