• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Get rid of your anxiety

David T

Premium Member
Read the This forum With GLEE!!!! Its just fonts with 10,000 monkeys randomly typing out war in peace! Eixjejee838snxjdi38d92

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Read the This forum With GLEE!!!! Its just fonts with 10,000 monkeys randomly typing out war in peace! Eixjejee838snxjdi38d92
I the tree wagging bark rooted political religion uproar and downroar going sidewise sidewinder wind storm truth dig dong school bats bellfried spuds McKensie time again.

atanu

Premium Member
They should have said ignore this list if it causes you anxiety!!! Its really martha stewart telling you your house is a mess and look mine is all clean!!!!

Well you have point. Nevertheless, my Linda Esposito is better than your pet Martha, any time.:p

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
It's mostly a good list, but it's misleading that those things are quick fixes, and if you have an anxiety disorder it should be stressed those aren't a cure, and its a very long journey of symptom management regardless. As for whats wrong with it sleep works better on a schedule that works best for your life. If your work nights, don't go to bed earlier but get plenty of sleep and go to bed and get up at the same time. And if you don't like lavendar don't start using it because some social worker didn't take a moment to think not everyone likes lavender.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Beer and a motorcycle works too
Intoxication doesn't treat anxiety, and it has a tendency to make things worse. And if your symptoms are bad enough for any sort of hospitalization, even partial or IOP, you can't have any drugs or alcohol as a condition of your treatment.

Reactions: Jim

Saint Frankenstein

Gone
Premium Member
Intoxication doesn't treat anxiety, and it has a tendency to make things worse. And if your symptoms are bad enough for any sort of hospitalization, even partial or IOP, you can't have any drugs or alcohol as a condition of your treatment.
Alcohol helps my anxiety by making me less inhibited. It can make me depressed, though. Double edged sword.

Reactions: Jim