• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Get Good in this World and Good in Hereafter and Safety from Turmoils

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Peace and mercy of Allah be on you.... Spain is among in Western counties but economically it is counted in lesser firm countries of Europe. Job opportunities, income and standard of life is lower as compared to other countries of Europe e.g. France, Germany, Holland or U.K. etc. Despite this, economic conditions of Spain are better for comers from Pakistan; many come for business and employment. As far as, Ahmadis they leave Pakistan for two reasons. The main reason is religious restrictions and lack of freedom for them and the second reason is betterment of economic conditions. Majority of asylum seekers apply for asylum and visa by saying that conditions for Ahmadis are not good in Pakistan; to freely call themselves Muslims or offer worships or do religious customs, according to their faith. Some people state their correct conditions when filing case but some do exaggerate, less here and more in other Western countries -- though it is not needed.

==

Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (may Allah be his Helper) said: I have mentioned several times if real and true right thing is mentioned, the oppressions which are being done to us in the name of religion in Pakistan are told, and it is said only that, for me to live there in such conditions brings me in mental pressure, and there is permanent torture too, then usually these people governmental administration or judges of courts understand this thing and have tendency of help and sympathy. So there is no need to present own matter with exaggeration by listening to others or lawyers. Likewise, statement should be same from start to end, it should not be changed which create doubt in mind of administration. An Ahmadi should avoid lie. Allah the Exalted has declared, lie is equivalent to shirk (making associate with Him) and it cannot be expected from an Ahmadi that he will do shirk. He claims: I confess Tauheed of God the Exalted more than everyone, I am in the servant-ship of Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) and believe Imam of time i.e. the Promised Messiah, the Covenanted Mahdi. It is the first duty of a Mowahid (who believes in Oneness of God) to avoid this basic sin, he should not ignore it..So, in this regard, each Ahmadi should review himself to check if any such action is being done by us to get worldly benefit, which make us extremely sinful according to God the Exalted. We have migrated from own country to save own belief, to remain firm on own Deen, we should give top most priority to commandments of Allah the Exalted. We should be mindful, after accepting Ahmadiyyat the real Islam, what are our priorities, and what should they be? If these priorities are not according to commandments of God the Exalted, we did not get the purpose of our migration. If these priorities are according to commandments of God the Exalted, we obtained the purpose of our migration. And in this case favours of Allah the Exalted will be with our matters. If our base is on lie, and we have considered worldly gain as our purpose, we cannot be heir of favours of Allah the Exalted .

==

Those who believe Allah the Exalted is One, those who worship Allah the Exalted can never do shirk. Those people who have understood purpose of their making, the first purpose of their life is to get pleasure of God the Exalted. We should always remember that to get world and to sink in colorfulness of world is not our purpose, it is not purpose of making of a momin. If, to please God the Exalted, we shall do effort to get purpose of making as told by Him, only then we can get real success and purpose to come in this world. We shall get this world and its bounties as Allah the Exalted does not keep deprived those who come to Him, from bounties of Deen and world. Allah the Exalted does not keep deprived who do effort to get His pleasure, from worldly bounties. Rather Allah the Exalted has taught us this prayer to ask good of world and Hereafter from Me, as He says: ‘rabbana aatena fiddunya hasanatan wa fil akherate hasanatan wa qenaa azabannaar’ (O our Lord! grant us good in world and good in Hereafter and save us from punishment of fire).

==

Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) says in this regard: “Human is dependant of two things for his prosperity; one, the brief life of world and he should be in peace from whatever difficulties and tribulations, trials etc are faced in it. Second, he should get rid of sinfulness and spiritual diseases which make him away from God. (i.e. person should make effort to get rid of worldly and spiritual troubles and diseases). So the good of world is that he should remain safe from each calamity and bad life and humiliation – physically and spiritually”

==

Explaining ‘rabbana’ (O our Rabb, Lord, Nourisher), Hazrat promised Messiah (on whom be peace) says: “Look! Allah the Exalted says, ‘rabbana aatena fiddunya hasanah.......’, in fact, in word ‘rabbana’ a subtle indication is toward repentance, (when person says rabbana, O our Rabb, he bows toward Allah the Exalted)... Since the word ‘rabbana’ shows, he has come to this Rabb by becoming displeased of certain other Rabbs which he had made earlier. And this word cannot come from heart of human except real pain and melting. (when human says rabbana truly, it is voiced with pain. There are people who say apparent prayers of rabbana but it is not heartfelt condition. But if human is praying with heartfelt state, only then word rabbana is emited from mouth in reality. According to Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.), word rabbana cannot come from mouth until real pain and melting is there). In reality, human keeps his many lords. He has full trust on his tricks and deceptions, so those are his lord. If he has arrogance of his knowledge or power of arm, so that is his lord. If he has pride for his beauty or wealth then it is his lord. In short, thousands of reasons like this, are attached with him. Until - by leaving all of these and by disliking these - he bows with humble head before That One, Who has no associate, True and Real Rabb, and he falls at His Threshold with painful voices, till then he has not understood Real Rabb. “

(people say we do prayer of ‘rabbana’ too, but Hazrat Promised Messiah (a s) said, real ‘rabbana’ is expressed only when voice is with pain which melt heart. Person knows the reality when I said ‘rabbana’ I am calling the One God Who has no associates, Who is my Rabb. When it will happen, only then he understands real Rabb (Lord)..)

==

Hazrat promised Messiah (on whom be peace) says: “When, with such empathy by admitting his sins, he repents and addresses Him that ‘rabbana’ i.e. Real and True Rabb was only You but we kept wandering at other place due to our mistake. Now I have left these untrue idols and false deities and admit Your Rabubiyyat (being Rabb, Nourisher) with true heart, come at Your Threshold.”

==

Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (may Allah be his Helper) said that, so this is the state, which Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) wants to see in us that we bow in Huzur (Presence) of Allah the Exalted by being pure, worship Allah the Exalted and to understand purpose of our making. When we shall pay right of calling our Rabb like this, we shall get good of world and Hereafter. Person seeks good of world to have good in Hereafter, so that there is health to pay right of worship of Allah the Exalted. Health is fundamental good and wellness among ‘hasanat’. If one is healthy, one can do worship properly. If one has wealth, one can pay right of sacrifice for Deen of Allah the Exalted, and one can pay rights of His servants. Thus this important principle should always be kept before. To pay right of worship is mentioned, we should always remember in this regard that effort to do so can be done when we shall be fulfilling purpose of our making, according to commandment of Allah the Exalted. Regarding it Allah the Exalted says: ‘wa ma khalaqtul jinna wal insa illa le-yabodun’ i.e. I have created jins and human (hidden people and common people) only for My worship. So when we see towards commandments of Allah the Exalted. One commandment after other takes to position that, never forget Him. Your worldly efforts should not make you unmindful of remembrance of Allah the Exalted. Fulfillment of worldly desires should not be your aim to get only world.

==

Regarding it, Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) said: Allah the Exalted says that I have made jins and human so that they should recognize Me, and worship Me. So by this verse, the purpose of life of human is worship of God the Exalted and to get knowledge about God the Exalted and to become for God the Exalted. It is evident that human does not have this status to appoint purpose of his life by his authority by himself, because human neither comes by his Will nor will go by his Will. But he is a creature, and He Who made and granted good and superior faculties compared to all animals, He has declared a purpose of his life whether a human understand this purpose or not. But the purpose of making of human undoubtedly is worship of God the Exalted and knowledge about God the Exalted and to get vanish in God the Exalted.” (spiritually).

==

So when human keeps this purpose in front of him, he become real believer and make the getting of good of world means to have pleasure of God. So person’s mental capabilities, bodily faculties, better economical conditions, scientific inventions and glory of world should never make him ignorant of purpose of his creation. Majority of Ahmadis have come in these (western) countries for faith related reasons and restrictions. Keep it in mind always that Ahmadis always announce that after a long dark era the bright sun of Islam was again to dawn in time of Promised Messiah (on whom be peace), according to prophesy of Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him). He (a.s.) was to bring hearts of muslims from darkness to light by telling real teaching, pure of bad-additions, and he was to tell non-mulims the beautiful teaching of Islam.

==

It becomes duty of each Ahmadi after coming in these countries, they should make effort to fulfill this important duty well. Everywhere, where Ahmadis are present, should tell environment what is real Islam. Deeds, morals and levels of worship of each Ahmadi should attract attentions of others. It will make Ahmadis distinctive and will open paths of conveying message. Each Ahmadi need to understand this thing. It is very huge purpose of each Ahmadi first he should understand his purpose of creation then draw attention of others to understand it.

==

Introduce world to purpose of creation that bounties of world, made by Allah the Exalted, are not to take one away from Him. Rather they are to bring one to close to Allah the Exalted so use them with moderation. By going out of moderation in using worldly bounties, world is heading to destruction. Four or five years before from today, world had not imagined to move toward destruction like they have now or they were not accepting it. But today conditions are absolutely different.

continues

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
The destruction to which, world is moving to, they think progress of western world will save them, if there will be loss they shall recover. But to think so is their mistake. When destruction of wars will come, the firm countries with respect to economics will make first attempt to care themselves. The economically non-firm some European countries will have bad condition. So where ever Ahmadis are present, they should pay attention to seek pleasure of Allah the Exalted with practical effort and most of all with prayers that it is only favour of Allah the Exalted which can save the world from destruction. To absorb favour of Allah the Exalted, there is need to practice those things which Allah the Exalted has told. By bowing to His Huzur, He can be pleased. Each Ahmadi should remember that only accepting Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) cannot bring to him good of world and Hereafter and cannot save from punishment of fire. Rather to believe Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) put more responsibility that we should mold our lives according to pleasure of Allah the Exalted.

==

Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) says: “Remember! that nothing happens by simply doing the Bai'at. Allah the Exalted is not pleased with this custom until one practice meaning of real Bai'at and till that time this Bai'at is no Bai'at , it is only ritual. Therefore, it is essential to make an effort to fulfill the true purpose of the Bai'at.”

What is real purpose? Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) says:

“ That is, adopt Taqwa, recite Holy Quran with great attention and ponder at it and then practice because way of Allah is that Allah the Exalted never become happy by only statements and talks. Rather to get pleasure of Allah the Exalted it is essential that His commandments should be obeyed, and keep avoiding from His prohibitions. And it is such clear thing that we see human too is not pleased with mere talks, but he too becomes happy with service. The difference between a real Muslim and a false Muslim is that a false Muslim makes talks and does not do anything. And compared to it, real muslim shows practice, does not make talks. So when Allah the Exalted sees that My servant is worshiping for Me and is doing kindness to My creation for Me, at that point He sends down his angels on him, and put difference between a real Muslim and a false one, according to His promise.”

==

Therefore, it is duty of everyone of us to make effort to become a real Muslim and get benefit from good and bounties of world such that they make heir of good of Hereafter. We should fulfil the rights of our worships. Due to Deen, for compulsion, we had to leave our countries, then we should pay right of practicing religious teaching after coming here. May Allah the Exalted enable us to do so. (Aameen)

==

Reference: Based on Friday sermon by Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (may Allah help him with His Mighty Help), 6 April, 2018, UK, alislam.org and mta.tv, multi-languages