• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Germany: World Likes True Message – Convey with Wisdom

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Peace and mercy of Allah be on you.....It is the favour and benevolence of Allah the Exalted upon us that we believe in Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) and joined his Bai'at. It should be the way for us to make progress in our Eman/faith and Yaqin/certainty otherwise it is useless to have such belief. In addition to that, we should convey the message of Islam without hesitation.

Some youth, boys and girls, think that they should not speak much about Islam because of the conditions of Muslims and the attribution of mischief and discord to them. Though the majority of these young members , by the grace of Allah the Exalted, is very active in distribution of leaflets. Yet some feel inferiority. They are known as Muslim because they are Muslims, but they do not reveal it much the way it should be.

Instead, the deeds of others should encourage us to convey the real teaching of Islam to the world because Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) had prophesied that a time would come when deformation would come in Muslims, there would be mischief and discord, so called scholars would be responsible for that, worldliness would prevail in Muslims, and at that time the advent of The Promised Messiah - The Covenanted Mahdi would take place, and he would present the real picture of Islam before the world, and he would convey the real message of Islam to the world. We Ahmadis are the ones who believe in this Promised Messiah (a.s.), and we practice the real Islamic teaching whose beautiful ways are taught to us by him (a.s.). Thus there should be no need of any feeling of inferiority.

Likewise, some members, after coming to these western countries, under the influence of environment of worldliness, have sunk more in the environment of world. Verbally, they pledge to give priority to deen over world but in reality, their deeds are different than it. Our members are very good in social and moral interactions with local people but their level of worship and paying right of Allah the Exalted is not what an Ahmadi should have.

Similary, there is shortage in mutual relations. There is deficiency in office-holders’ treatment to members with honour and respect, complaints come from various areas. There is need to increase the level of respect for office-holders in the hearts of members.

Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) came to establish a Jama'at which was not only to have correction in belief, but it was to have reformation at each level and in every respect. Each of us should make self -review in this regard whether we are making effort for it or not.

In Germany, introduction of Jama'at is increasing as Ahmadiyya mosques and local-Jama'ats (Chapters) are increasing. It is natural that, at this progress, the world reviews us more. This situation demands that each of us should increase the quality of our practices and fulfill the purpose of Bai'at done with Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.).

Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (a.t.) further said: I always say and again remind that, coming of Ahmadis in these countries and having permission to live here, in 99.9 % cases, is not due to their any personal excellence, rather it is due to Ahmadiyyat. In this respect, each Ahmadi who came and settled here is silent Muballigh (conveyor).

By the grace of Allah the Exalted, there is good impression of Jama'at on local residents because of good model and good relations of majority of Ahmadis. It is manifested on various occasions. Recently, in some German cities, programs to inaugurate and to lay foundation stones of mosques took place. Attendance of local people and the expressions of thoughts of local administration and politicians testified that Ahmadis have good impression on local people, by the grace of Allah the Exalted.

Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (a.t.) said: I also felt that the way, the real teaching of Islam should have been conveyed to people, it is not done. Because when I talk to these people at such occasions about the real teaching of Islam, many people say they did not know this real teaching of Islam before. All people openly say that these aspects of teaching of Islam were hidden from them. They said: In our minds, the concept of Islam is what media shows to us. No doubt, some Ahmadis are our acquaintance, we have come here at their invitation, but we have had reservations in our minds.

Huzur (a.t.) noted that a personal connection with someone is different than, to bring someone for a gathering of Jama'at and to talk in reference with Jama'at. People think, fine, he is my friend, he can be good as an individual but how is Jama'at, whether it is extremist or not. That is why reservations existed in their minds. This general impression and such reservations are seen in non-Muslims of every country that what may happen if they will attend a function of Muslims; perhaps terrorism will be faced.

But they (the local guests at mosques related functions at various places) said that after attending the functions, they found their thoughts were very wrong, they learned after hearing your (Huzur’s) talks that Islam is a peaceful religion which does and spread love. Misdeeds of some people should not be attributed to Islam.

Here, in Germany, in various functions and at other places in world, such people meet and say that not only their reservations and doubts about Islam are removed after hearing your talks, rather if ever their attention is developed toward a religion they shall come to Jama'at Ahmadiyya Muslimah.

How people change their views after hearing talks about Islam from us. Here are some examples of it.

First mosque was of Waldshut. A guest Simon Klauss said today my concept about Islam is completely changed, today I knew the real meanings of Jihad. After knowing these true meanings of Jihad, there is no reason that there should be any fear by hearing the word Jihad, there is no fear in it. Before coming here I thought and I was fearing terrorist attack may take place at me. That is why I first decided not to come after invitation. Then one of my friend who had obtained some information about Jama'at and seen some videos he told me these people are very peaceful so go to their function there is no problem. Yet I was afraid. Now I am thankful I attended this function today. By attending, I learned that you people are not life-snatchers, rather you give lives by sympathy to human and service to creatures.

One guest was Dr. France said, today I have seen that Islam which is spreading by love not by hatred.

At the second mosques’ inauguration, a lady guest said, the things I heard today, I have never heard from any Muslim leader before.

Another lady said, today I knew Islam is a peaceful and merciful religion. I learned that how much Islam defend right of neighbours.

A Syrian Muslim attended the function, he said, today is very emotional day for me. Before coming here I was told Ahmadis are not Muslims and their Quran is different too. But today I knew all it is wrong and Ahmadis recite and practice the same Quran and believe the same Messenger who is believed by other Muslims. After meeting Khalifah of time, it is very possible I may become Ahmadi.

Similar thoughts were expressed by guests who came here (when foundation stone was laid) and same were in Marburg university. The vice chancellor of Marburg university said she is fully overwhelmed by emotions. After hearing words of Khalifah of Jama'at Ahmadiyya, especially the explanation of Islamic concept of two paradises; paradise of this word and paradise of hereafter, and how the paradise of this world can be obtained which should become forerunner of paradise of hereafter. She also said today she knew the character of founder of Islam Hazrat Muhammad Messenger of Allah, (peace and blessings of Allah be on him), and early history of Islam, and also about how Islam teaches concerning paying of rights. If the world understands all this, peace, love and fraternity would be established in the world. [She became so much emotional she told the person she was speaking to, that she can not speak more than it having no power.]

Huzur (a.t.) said, being a Christian lady, she came to a Muslim function, she was unaware of teaching of Islam (Amir sahib told Huzur a.t., he was looking for her, she is scholar, a vice chancellor, unaware of Islam). But when she heard things, became so much emotional that she could not control her emotions…. So Islam’s teaching is so much beautiful, there is no reason that we should have so much inferiority complex.

A lady Meses Esther said today your Khalifah answered all my those questions, which were in my heart when I came here. Fear is this that today I heard such beautiful things, and I am going home after hearing these. It is not impossible that tomorrow any defamer of Islam may stand and do a terrorist attack in the name of Islam. People would pay attention to him, and forget this peaceful message. I have this fear.

Huzur (a.t.) said these are feelings which are being developed in the hearts of people. Many comments like these came from everywhere. As the lady said people would forget the peaceful message. It is reality and the media especially tries that the good picture of Islam should never be presented before the world. That is why it is our duty to continuously convey the message of Islam, which is love, affection, conciliation and is the message to pay rights of Allah and rights of people. It is our duty to present positive teaching after each negative act in the name of Islam by some so called Muslims. Keep continuous contact with guests who came at these functions, or with people with whom members have connections.

What is the reason of this effect on these people. We recite Quran and offer Salaats as other Muslims do, believe in the same Shariah which came to Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) and believe him as last Prophet (with Shariah). This effect is because we believed Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) and he explained reality of Islam to us that it is the real teaching of Quran, the spread of which is the responsibility of each Ahmadi. Thus we need to produce spiritual changes in us, and also it is our responsibility to spread literature of Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace).

CONTINUES

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
In Marburg, foundation stone of mosque was laid, many professors and students of university were present too. The thoughts of vice chancellor are mentioned earlier. Two Egyptian professors of Islamiat and Arabic were also present. At the asking by Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah (a.t.), one said he teaches Islamic philosophy too. Huzur (a.t) asked him if he has read the book by Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) ‘Philosophy of Teaching of Islam’? He said, no. Huzur (a.t.) told him to read it for sure because you can not know the depth of philosophy of principle of Islam without it, no matter how much knowledge you get from here and there.

Huzur said: I was surprised, national secretary for publication brought him and perhaps was student of one of them. He had deep acquaintances with both. Despite knowing subject of interest of professor, he had not given him this book…The secretary was instructed to given him the book…. Now the secretary has written that books are sent to them. They should have been given the book in Arabic, they would know it better in their own language.

It is such book, about which many Arabs write to Huzur (a.t.) that they truly learned the reality of Islam after reading it. Other people, Christians too write the same. They write that the book have brought revolutionary change in us. Mr. Mustafa Sadiq sabib marhum was a great scholar of Jama'at with indepth knowledge of Islam. He used to say that this book played the greatest part to bring him to Ahmadiyyat. Thus when members convey the message to intellectuals, this book must be given to them.

Some of our university students, young boys and girls, think that perhaps by reading previous works of foqaha and scholars and by reading stories of previous imams and oliyas, their knowledge is greatly increased, and now no one can compete their knowledge. May be their knowledge about it is enhanced, but non-Ahmadi scholars have more knowledge than them in this area. Thus Ahmadi youth should not think that by reading that work they have became scholars. If anyone have this bug in mind they should expel it. Now leave old scholars and oliya, now true knowledge and true picture of Islam can only be obtained by reading ilmul-kalam (knowledge of divinely helped writings) of Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.). Remember, the decisions made by Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) are the real decisions, and the Tafasirs (explantions) by his Khulafa based on his ilmul-kalam are the true Tafsirs. Read them and increase your knowledge. Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) came as Hakm and Adal [Judge and Justice] of this era. We should keep this thing always in view. Whatever he has said it is the truth and reality of teaching of Islam. Do not think, you became scholar by reading books of others, olden scholars, faqiahs and imams. You cannot become scholar until you read books of Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace).

When Allah the Exalted sent Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) in this era for reform, He granted him direct knowledge too. Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) says:

“The person who believes, he should make progress from beleif to knowledge and certainty, not that he should again get arrested in doubt. Remember doubt cannot be useful. God the Exalted Himself says, innazzanna la yughni minal haqqey sheya”

[speculation and doubt cannot be useful against truth]

“Certainty is the thing which can make human successful. Without certainty nothing takes place. If human begin to do bad-thought at each thing, then perhaps may not live in the world for one moment….He may not drink water that perhaps poison is added to it, he may not eat anything from bazaar lest there may not be something in those to kill. Then how can he live. This is simple example….. Like wise human can draw benefit from it in spiritual matters. Think by yourself and make decision in your hearts that the Bai'at you made at my hand and believed me Promised Messiah Hakm Adal, then after this belief, if any kudurat/hate and ranj/anger comes in heart at my any decision and act then be anxious about your eman/faith……That eman which is full of fears and doubts, will not produce any good result, but if you have accepted with true heart that Promised Messiah is indeed Hakm, then lay your weapons before his command and act and see his decisions with sight of honour so that you are counted as doer of respect and magnificance of words of Messenger of Allah, (peace and blessings of Allah be on him)…… The testimony of Messenger of Allah, (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) is enough, he gives satisfaction that he [Promised Messiah] will be your Imam, he will be Hakm Adal. If satisfaction is not achieved at this, then when it will be? … This way can surely be not good and blessed that Eman is presnt and also some bad zanian present in some corners of heart. If I am not sadiq/truthful and search for other sadiq, and understand for sure no other sadiq cannot be found at this time. And if no other sadiq is found, and will not be found, then I ask this much right which Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) have granted me. The people who have denied me, and those who raise objections against me, they have not recognized me. The one who accepted me, came in Bai'at, and then have objection, he is more unfortunate that became blind after seeing. The real thing is that contemporary-ness decreases rank [i.e living in same environment makes one unable to recognize the status of an exalted one] that is Hazrat Esa says Prophet is not dishonored but in his own country. From it, it can be known what troubles and shocks he bore from his country people. So this way have been continuous with Prophets (on them be peace) how we can be separated from it.”

[Some object raisers at Ahmadiyyat or claim of Hazrat Promised Messiah say the scholars of his nation rejected him and gave decision agiant Ahmadis that they are non Mulsims. Arabs and other nations are included in this. ….. This argument is enough that everywhere, in each era, when prophet in each nation he was rejected by his own people]

“That is why what we had to heard from our opponents, it is in accordance with this way.”

[The opposition of Hazrat Promised Messiah a.s. is proof of his truth, it is the sunnatullah it happens that way]

“ma yatehim mirrasulin illa kanu behi yastehzeun” [no messenger came to them but they would mock him]. “Alas, if these people had come to me with clean intention, I would have shown them, that God which God has given me and that God Himself would have granted them His favour and made them understand but practiced bukhal and jealousy. Now how I make them understand?”

[But we the believer, it is our duty as we came we believed we should make our connection with that God, we should not get involved in worldliness, this world is temporary, we should be worried about next world too]

“When human comes to seek truth with true heart, then all decisions are made. But when bad talk and mischief is objective, then nothing can happen……In Hijajjul Karamah, it is written with respect to Ibne Arby that when Promised Messiah would come he would be declared muftri and ignorant, and even it would said that he changes the deen. Right now same is happening, I am given various kinds of names. Human can get rid of these doubts when he covers the book of his ijtehad” [i.e. does not present his explanations] “and instead he should worry that whether he is right or not” [i.e. see this, think about it and pray to Allah the Exalted if he is right or not] “some matters undoubtedly are beyond comprehension but the people who believe Messengers they wait for a time with husne zan, patience and steadfastness, then Allah the Exalted manifest the true reality at them….At the time of Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) Sahabah would not ask questions, rather they would wait for someone to come and ask question, then they would get benefit, otherwise they would keep sitting with bowed head of acceptance, and would not dare to ask question……To me the best and obedient way is to show respect. The person who does not understand manners regarding Prophet and does not adopt these, it is feared that he may be destroyed.”

CONTINUES

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Own people are advised too that question should not be put without reason.

Firstly, we do not need to be victim of feeling of inferiority, as is said earlier. If opinions of olden scholars exist in certain matters, but if Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) has given his own comparative opinion, then their opinion does not have any weight before the opinion or decision of this Hakm and Adal [Judge and Justice]….Those elders served Islam in their time and did a lot and made effort to take care of Ummah in their respective circles. But now as Khatamul Kholafa and Khatamul Oliya and Mujaddid of the last era and Hakm and Adl have come, then what are his decisions, his knowledge, and what he have told about Islam, that is the truth, all rest is wrong. We have to obey it after the Bai'at, this we should remember. And it is real Islam which the world likes at this time. As it is said earlier, why people like us? Because we present the Islam which Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) taught us. Few example have been presented, there are many examples.

Second thing should be remembered, reading and getting knowledge from the literature and books produced by Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) tells us about the real Islam. Read and give to others too, with whom there are deep relations, who are good by nature, it is essential to give them literature. And we should give references of only these in daily dealing and matter, and it is important. Thus each Ahmadi should get maximum benefit from the literature of him (on whom be peace) and should spread further. We do not care, and it should not be done that what the world will say? What thoughts will be developed about us in non-Muslim world or in worldly people. Prophet and Messengers come at the time when worldliness increases in the world and deformation begins in deen, and the majority forgets deen by indulgence in world. The work of the comers is to bring them to right path. Thus we have under taken the correction of the world by believing Promised Messiah, that is why there will be opposition. Worldly people make laws for their benefits and pleasures. If these laws are against the commandments of God the Exalted, then we have to reform the world by being within the law and have to show them the right path. There is no need to feeling of inferiority or fear and this work will be done with wisdom. So we need not to fear, what is wrong and what is said wrong by the deen, we have to call it wrong. Each Ahmadi have to put this thing in their mind.

Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) told not to ask many questions by giving example of a Prophet of his time because by it perfect obedience is not manifested. That is why said, other people come and ask questions and believers too get satisfaction at answer. The understanding-by-appearance of Prophet is such that he gives answers to comers by keeping them in mind. Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah (a.t.) said he is very humble servant of Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) and the guests say your address gave answers to their questions present in their minds. The understanding-by-appearance of Prophet is much more that is why they give answer by going in very deep details. Thus it should not be thought that answer are not present. Answers are present but believer should increase the level of obedience too.

The perfect obedience of Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) was done by Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah I (r.a.), and Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) mentioned it too. He (r.a.) used to sit in the gatherings of Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.), and traditions state he used to sit with bent head, never spoke by self nor asked question. When question-askers would come, he would get benefit or would make note or would hear words of Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) attentively and get benefit from them. As said earlier that it is not so that there are no answers to certain questions in deen of Islam. There is answer to every question. Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) has given answers to all kinds of questions in his books and sayings that is why I [i.e. Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V a.t.] said and says that reading should be done. We very much need this reading to prove superiority of Islam. Fiqhi matters or matters related to daily issues or knowledge related problems : we find all these things in the literature of Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) and Khulafa have explained them more. Thus there is need to pay attention to it, please read and ponder at it.

Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) has repeatedly advised his Jama'at that how they should be and what state of their Eman should be. A quotation is being presented so that each of us become the payer of the right of Bai'at. He (a.s.) says as very important advice.

“These days, time is becoming very bad, various kind of shirk, biddat and many spoils are developed. At the time of Bait, it is pledged that I shall keep deen superior to world. This pledge is the pledge before God. [ponder, pledge before God!].Now it is needed to remain very firm at it till death otherwise believe Bai’at is not done and if you will be firm Allah the Exalted will bless in deen and world….Adopt full Taqwa according to pleasure of your Allah. The era is fragile, divine wrath is appearing, and the one who will make himself according to pleasure of God the Exalted he will have mercy at his life wealth people and progeny. [The conditions of world, these days, are deforming. By pondering at it, everyone should return to Allah the Exalted very much] Look human eats bread, until he eats full amount according to fill, his hunger does not go away. If he eats a particle of bread, will he get salvation from hunger? Never. And if he puts one drop of water in his throat, that drop will be save him, but despite that drop he will die……..For safety of life, the careful amount, with which he can stay alive, until eat and drink, cannot survive.

He cannot survive until he eats and drinks that careful-amount for safety of life, with which he can stay alive. [to remain alive the it is essential to eat required amount, anyway]. Same state is of religiousness of human. He cannot survive until his religionness is upto the limit of satiation. Religiousness, Taqwa and obedience of commandment of God should be done to the limit as food is eaten and drunk to that limit by which hunger and thirst go away……It should be remembered very well, that not believing some directives of God the Exalted is leaving all His directives. If one part is for Satan, and one for Allah then Allah the Exalted does not like sharing. This movement is for, that human should come towards Allah the Exalted. Eventhough it is very diffult to come towards God, and is a death of a kind, but eventually life too is in it. The one who extracts and throws the satanic part from himself, he is blessed person, and blessing reaches to everywhere; his house, self and city. But if less has come in his share then that will not be blessing. Bai'at is nothing until pledge of Bai'at is practical. As, before a human, you say a lot by tongue, but do not do practically, he will not be happy. Likewise matter of God is, He is the most honor-keeper than all honor-keepers. Can it be done that you obey Him and here you obey His enemies too? It is known as hypocrisy. Human is needed, not to care zaid wa bakr in this matter. Be firm on it till death…….Evil has two kinds, one to make shirk with God, do not know His grandeur, to be lazy in His worship and obedience. Second is that not to be kind to His servants, not to pay their rights. It is needed, not to do both kind of wrongness. Remain firm at obedience of God. Stay firm at the pledge you did at Bai'at. Do not hurt God’s servants. Read Quran with very deep pondering. Read Quran with very deep pondering. Practice it. Avoid all kind of gatherings of mockery, nonsense and making associates of God. Keep establishing offering Salaat five times. Inshort, there should be any divine commandment which you put aside. Keep the body clean too. And clean heart from each kind of kena, bughz and jealousy. These are things which God wants from you.”

Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (may Allah be his helper) said that everyone need to make self review that up to what extent they have kept safe themselves from nonsense gatherings. There are many will say we believe One God, we do not sit in gathering of making associates of God. But remember, let there be any gathering e.g. internet and TV or any gathering or work which is making one negligent about Salaats and worship, it is indeed gathering to make associates of God. Thus we need to make self reviews with such depth. He (on whom be peace) especially drew attention to establish five time Salaats. To establish Salaat is to offer Salaat in congregation, and with regularity and at time. I have made review, I see a lot of weakness in it yet, here too. People write to me for pray and when they are asked if they themselves pray and offer Salaats regularly, then answer is in negative or say we are trying. If pain is not developed in asker for pray for their own trouble, then how pain can be developed in other to pray for him. Yes, if they are paying right of praying for self, then prays of others help. And same is said by Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him). Similarly the social evils, as mentioned briefly earlier, that level of mutual fraternity, affection and love is not that what ought to be, rather bughz/malice, jeoulosy and kina/grudge is present. Thuu there is need for everyone to look within oneself, do not see to other how is he, see to self and reform it. Self reform will remove evils. No one can claim that I am clean in every aspect. Thus we should do Istighfar always for own short comings and mistakes. May Allah the Exalted enable all of us to do it and we really pay the right of coming in the Bai'at of Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace). [Aameen]

Reference: Based on Friday sermon (April 21, 2017) by Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (may Allah help him with His Mighty Help) , Germany, alislam.org -- mta.tv