• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Germany locks down unvaccinated people, as leaders plan to make shots compulsory

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
Where did you crib that sentence from? Source please.
CDC report shows vaccinated people can spread COVID-19 - Roll Call

"The viral load of vaccinated people with breakthrough cases is the same as in unvaccinated people, the CDC said Friday."

"Up to 15 percent of deaths in May were among vaccinated people, the presentation shows. "

And yet the same article is going on about how you should be vaccinated even though it's clear it doesn't prevent the spread.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
You have to show your vaccine card to be part of society in many places now. You can't see the obvious similarities?
Nope.

You've always had to be vaccinated against certain illnesses to travel abroad.
Children have always had to be vaccinated to attend school. You even have to show their vaccine card! The horror!

So you have to be vaccinated to go to the movies or the gym or whatever. So what? You don't have a right to go to a movie or the gym and potentially expose others to disease.
You made your choice not to be vaccinated, well, there are restrictions that go along with that. Just like you don't get to enter a store with no shirt or shoes on either. And those things aren't even contagious and spreadable like COVID is. Why don't you view that as a right?
I decided to get vaccinated and took the risks of that into consideration when making my decision.
Well, there are risks involved in not being vaccinated too. You've made your choice. Unlike the Jews who didn't get to decide to just not be Jews anymore. These comparisons are asinine and degrading to people who actually suffered actual atrocities at the hands of the Nazis. You're not suffering any atrocities.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
CDC report shows vaccinated people can spread COVID-19 - Roll Call

"The viral load of vaccinated people with breakthrough cases is the same as in unvaccinated people, the CDC said Friday."

"Up to 15 percent of deaths in May were among vaccinated people, the presentation shows. "

And yet the same article is going on about how you should be vaccinated even though it's clear it doesn't prevent the spread.
Yeah, that's not a "newly released" report. It's from July 30th. Also, I don't see a link anywhere in there to the actual CDC report. Weird. Probably because the CDC didn't actually say that. You've been had by an internet meme again.

Looks like I was right when I pointed out that you need to update your information.

Last edited:

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
Yeah, that's not a "newly released" report. It's from July 30th. Also, I don't see a link anywhere in there to the actual CDC report. Weird. Probably because the CDC didn't actually say that. You've been had by an internet meme again.

Looks like I was right when I pointed out that you need to update your information.
It's not a meme. Obviously you don't read.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
You. Can. Still. Infect. People. Even. If. You. Are. Vaccinated.
You. Avoided. The. Point.

We're still wearing masks and social distancing as extra precautionary measures, but you're against that too, right?

Also, as pointed out countless times now, the vaccinated are less likely to transmit COVID to others than the unvaccinated.
There is a chance you can impregnate someone even if you used a condom, so in your point of view, there is no point wearing condoms at all? Of course not, that's silly.

Fully vaccinated less likely to pass COVID-19 to others
No, vaccinated people are not 'just as infectious' as unvaccinated people if they get COVID
Covid-19: Do vaccines reduce the risk of spreading coronavirus? | New Scientist

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
It's not a meme. Obviously you don't read.
It's connected to a meme I've seen all over Facebook.

Obviously you didn't read my post about your outdated and inaccurate "information."
Sorry but the CDC didn't actually say what you're claiming. Even if they did, your link was from last July. We learn new information every day here, you have to keep up.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
They also seem to be acutely more aware of their history in that area than most are, as teaching about the Holocaust is mandatory there. Most students are required to visit concentration camps so that nobody will forget what happened there.
But be careful no illegal swastikas are still laying around. Might inspire a new 4th Reich movement.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
But be careful no illegal swastikas are still laying around. Might inspire a new 4th Reich movement.
Lol the neo Nazis already use all sorts of Pagan symbols today even. Swastikas are old news.
(And yes that boils my blood as a “Pagan.” They should get their own damned symbols! Thieves.)