• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

GEORGIA BATHROOM PIPE BURST IS A FRAUD GUSHER IMO

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Are you sure about that? Some of these so called "hearings" are done without swearing in witnesses. When it goes to court where witnesses are sworn in this sort of testimony has disappeared.
The testimonies I heard had people saying "Did you receive my affidavit" and other comments like that. But, yes, if you lie on an affidavit, you can be charged for lying.

ecco

Veteran Member
It isn't just about the votes. It is about the electorate. With 4 to 5 states of razor thin wins... a little hanky panky in these states makes the difference.
There were razor thin margins in states that Trump won in 2016 and 2020. Are you saying Trump operatives did some "hanky panky" in these states to give him some wins.

ecco

Veteran Member
Yes... it is simple to reason away a truck drivers report and harassment. Did you hear his testimony?
What report? Do you have a copy? Have you seen a copy? Or are you just bobbing your head up and down in agreement with every right-wing conspiracy claim?

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
It isn't just about the votes. It is about the electorate. With 4 to 5 states of razor thin wins... a little hanky panky in these states makes the difference.
You seem to have a much different idea of what constitutes "razor thin" from the rest of us.

ecco

Veteran Member
An affidavit is a testimony given, in essence, under oath on penalty of being charged with perjury.

Have you actually seen any affidavits? I have seen Guiliani waving stacks of papers, but once he gets to courts he seems to have nothing. Aren't you curious as to why that happens?

It was on the video. When the cat is away, the mice started playing IMO

Which video? Do you have a link? If this video is so damning, why haven't the courts taken up the cases. Why has AG Barr admitted there was no voter fraud?

FYE
Evidence? Hearsay? Voter fraud claims in affidavits, explained
DETROIT – While no hard evidence has been discovered to support widespread voter fraud claims in the 2020 election, plenty of people have signed their name to sworn testimony.

Since the November election was called for Joe Biden, President Trump and his legal team have been filing countless lawsuits alleging wild scenarios of voter fraud and corruption -- basically using sworn affidavits as their main source of evidence. Trump’s lawyer Rudy Giuliani has targeted Detroit in recent weeks, despite there being no evidence of fraud in the city.

In most cases, including here in Michigan, lawsuits built around these affidavits have been roundly dismissed. In November, Wayne County Judge Timothy Kenny said plaintiffs’ interpretation of events at TCF Center in Detroit were “incorrect and not credible,” in response to a lawsuit aimed at delaying certification.

By definition, an affidavit is “a sworn statement in writing made under oath or on affirmation before a person authorized to do so under the law.” But as Detroit attorney David Ayyash says -- that doesn’t mean they are accurate.

“In a lawsuit, if a witness offers sworn testimony, that is considered evidence. But the finder of fact, usually a jury -- but sometimes a judge -- determines the credibility of that evidence,” Ayyash said. “So technically - yes - an affidavit is a form of evidence, but that doesn’t mean it’s credible.”

Ayyash says a judge or jury may decide based on any corroborating evidence or the credibility of the witnesses. If there is none, which has been the case in Trump election lawsuits, the “finder of fact” could rule that there’s insufficient evidence to prove the plaintiffs’ claims.

ecco

Veteran Member

Do you realize that your linked story is from Nov 4?

Do you realize that Georgia has since recounted the votes and Biden got more than originally?

More important, please show anything in your linked article that points to fraud of any kind. I read the article and found no allegations of the sort.

Is this just another case of you seeing a headline and interpreting it to suit your needs without really reading and understanding the actual content of the article?

This is from YOUR linked article:
'As planned, Fulton County will continue to tabulate the remainder of absentee ballots over the next two days. Absentee ballot processing requires that each ballot is opened, signatures verified, and ballots scanned.

'This is a labor-intensive process that takes longer to tabulate than other forms of voting. Fulton County did not anticipate having all absentee ballots processed on Election Day.'​

That doesn't like fraud to me.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member

Fair enough, but that raises the question of just how many votes can be thrown by a single backed up toilet. 100? 1000? 10,000? Surely, the number is not greater than ten thousand votes changed per backed up toilet. Any number higher than that would be simply impossible to believe. So let's say the Democrats altered the vote count at a rate of ten thousand per toilet they backed up We only know of one of the toilets they used to throw the election, and it's in Georgia. Where do you suppose the other toilets are?

By the way, I am assuming these toilets were imported from Venezuela, where they were no doubt made in a factory once owned by Hugo Chavez. I mean, I don't think anything else would make sense, do you?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
The testimonies I heard had people saying "Did you receive my affidavit" and other comments like that. But, yes, if you lie on an affidavit, you can be charged for lying.
That's not much of a threat when there is a chance the president will pardon it.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
And another source that explains how this claim is BS:

PolitiFact - No, Georgia election workers didn’t kick out observers and illegally count ‘suitcases’ of ballots

And it was a Republican official that explained how there was no illegal counting. It is rather amazing how Trumpettes have to continually accuse those in their own party of colluding with the Biden campaign. Have they never thought why such conspiracies fail dramatically?

There are two possibilities, either there is an incredibly deep conspiracy involving just as many Republicans as Democrats with no one turning on the group or, or, or, just maybe, Trump lost and Biden won fair and square.

Prim969

Hi Prim.
Yes. True.
But do you believe in Bimbo? Or was it Dumbo? :)
Old badger well I certainly not compare with Echo’s very vivid photo of another Bimbo I’m neither blonde and come in at 10b . As to the previous election. Well the spirit of elephant Bimbo did fly in 2016 and confounded the wisdom of this world. Who knows maybe elephant Dumbo shall do the same and arise from the ashes and fly as well inflicting a 2016 all over again in 2020. As I said it aren’t over until the fat lady sings.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Old badger well I certainly not compare with Echo’s very vivid photo of another Bimbo I’m neither blonde and come in at 10b . As to the previous election. Well the spirit of elephant Bimbo did fly in 2016 and confounded the wisdom of this world. Who knows maybe elephant Dumbo shall do the same and arise from the ashes and fly as well inflicting a 2016 all over again in 2020. As I said it aren’t over until the fat lady sings.
The fat lady sang yesterday. Enough states have feet tied the election to make Biden the President elect.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Oh..... I thought you did a typo and meant to spell out Disney's Dumbo! I never meant to be rude.
Gawd but I'm clumsy.
Yes...... For sure. By mid January it should be sorted for sure.
But so far all the statements that I have read or heard spoken were pathetic. Honestly. A half hearted cross examination would crumple them, Prim.
I used to write statements nearly every day when I worked, and would attend courts about twice a month for those who tried to defend or deny what they had done. So I'm used to the kind of questions that a half decent barrister or lawyer will ask.

Anyway. Let's see how it turns out.

You might not know it but a Republican US government is handy for the UK just now. Really. Our Brexit battles actually are helped by Trumps existence just now.

Prim969

Oh..... I thought you did a typo and meant to spell out Disney's Dumbo! I never meant to be rude.
Gawd but I'm clumsy.
Yes...... For sure. By mid January it should be sorted for sure.
But so far all the statements that I have read or heard spoken were pathetic. Honestly. A half hearted cross examination would crumple them, Prim.
I used to write statements nearly every day when I worked, and would attend courts about twice a month for those who tried to defend or deny what they had done. So I'm used to the kind of questions that a half decent barrister or lawyer will ask.

Anyway. Let's see how it turns out.

You might not know it but a Republican US government is handy for the UK just now. Really. Our Brexit battles actually are helped by Trumps existence just now.
Old Badger I guess your right come January. Winter in America is cold that time of year they do say. It shall be much colder for some with which way the election result goes . But if this election is not concluded in a satisfactory manner that no voter fraud, no constitutional laws and criminal activities have been committed or broken to the satisfaction of the many republicans and also many Democrats with the effect to the outcome of the election. If that lingers unresolved America may not be seen as a nation of truth and democracy anymore. There should be no real hurry to elect any new president until all due process has been throughly checked. Old Badger you be from the Uk so your experiencing a cold winter as well. I do send you some summer warmth from Australia to warm your winters day.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Old Badger I guess your right come January. Winter in America is cold that time of year they do say. It shall be much colder for some with which way the election result goes . But if this election is not concluded in a satisfactory manner that no voter fraud, no constitutional laws and criminal activities have been committed or broken to the satisfaction of the many republicans and also many Democrats with the effect to the outcome of the election. If that lingers unresolved America may not be seen as a nation of truth and democracy anymore. There should be no real hurry to elect any new president until all due process has been throughly checked. Old Badger you be from the Uk so your experiencing a cold winter as well. I do send you some summer warmth from Australia to warm your winters day.
Correction, there may have been some very minor fraud. There usually is some cheating. But we know that there was no significant fraud. Of the countless lawsuits brought up most were insignificant. Even if the Trump side had won they would not have changed the outcome. The lawsuits were just a huge temper tantrum by sore losers. They had nothing to do with reality.

ecco

Veteran Member
An affidavit is a testimony given, in essence, under oath on penalty of being charged with perjury.
When is an affidavit not ...

For these Trump supporters primed to disbelieve defeat, challenging the election was a civic duty
In court papers, Trump’s lawyers sought to enter hundreds of unsigned affidavits as evidence, even after conceding their online invitation had attracted false claims and spam, according to the legal news site Law & Crime.

Lawyers for Secretary of State Katie Hobbs responded in a brief: “These self-serving ‘declarations’ were marshalled by a political campaign that primed the pump about alleged ‘widespread problems.’ There is no evidence that those filling out the forms even voted, let alone witnessed any errors or wrongdoing.”

A judge agreed, ruling out the unsigned affidavits.

In court, GOP lawyers offered no evidence that election errors were systematic or that Trump supporters were targeted.

Do you really wonder why your side has lost 40 cases thus far? Allow me to explain - no freaking evidence of any wrongdoing!

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
@KenS ,

I found this today while researching the most recent law suit filed in Georgia. According to Fox News, the allegation in Fulton County does not include a burst water pipe. See below:

"Trump and the Republican voter also allege that Fulton County election officials lied to Republican poll watchers at 10 p.m. on Election Day, telling them that they were done working for the day. "

Trump files latest lawsuit in Georgia challenging election result

This supports my previous statement that the water pipe was unrelated to the video based on the time the video was taken.

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
It is rather interesting how the "your candidate lost, get over it" crowd of 2017 is now leading the battle cry of voter fraud....