• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

GEORGIA BATHROOM PIPE BURST IS A FRAUD GUSHER IMO

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
https://twitter.com/TeamTrump?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1334569329334083586|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://nworeport.me/2020/12/03/huge-video-footage-from-georgia-shows-suitcases-filled-with-ballots-pulled-from-under-table-after-supervisor-told-gop-poll-workers-to-leave-tabulation-center/

The report was "everyone should leave because a bathroom pipe burst!" so they said at 8:30PM

It was a toilet leak the next day... what happened?

You wanted evidence... here it is.

Was it the same in Detroit? Chicago? Atlanta? Fraud continues to be exposed as it was in the briefing given ALL DAY in Georgia - one testimony after another.

An overflowing toilet can be quite a nuisance. Nixon had to have a whole staff of plumbers at the White House because the toilets kept backing up.

Plumbers have a tough job.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
qw9ml.jpg

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Hm.

Well, my seven year old was out of my sight for a few minutes that day...

He probably went to Georgia, and flushed a car, so he could see if it has the same effects as when you flush a car in Iowa.

Glad Groundskeeper Willie was there to take care of the problem.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
https://twitter.com/TeamTrump?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1334569329334083586|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://nworeport.me/2020/12/03/huge-video-footage-from-georgia-shows-suitcases-filled-with-ballots-pulled-from-under-table-after-supervisor-told-gop-poll-workers-to-leave-tabulation-center/

The report was "everyone should leave because a bathroom pipe burst!" so they said at 8:30PM

Was it the same in Detroit? Chicago? Atlanta? Fraud continues to be exposed as it was in the briefing given ALL DAY in Georgia - one testimony after another.

We wanted evidence...and we still didn't get any. We got grainy footage of...people counting ballots. The horror! If you can demonstrate any of them were fraudulent, come back.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש

Hi Ken, this is following the same pattern as the other videos you've posted recently. It's not evidence, it's unanswered questions.

The video shows footage of boxes of ballots being moved from under a table to be counted. Then it asks 2 questions: What are the boxes of ballots doing under a table? Why are they being counted at that specific time without observers present? These questions are not answered.

Unanswered questions are not evidence.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
@KenS, this appears to be a hoax.

Fact Check: Video From Georgia Does NOT Show Suitcases Filled With Ballots Suspiciously Pulled From Under A Table; Polls Watchers Were NOT Told To Leave | Lead Stories

"the ballots seen in the video were in regular ballot containers -- not suitcases -- and they had been removed from their envelopes and processed while news media and election observers for the Republican Party and Trump campaign were present. The media and party observers were never told to leave because counting was over for the night, but they apparently followed workers who left once their job of opening envelopes was completed"

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
@KenS, this appears to be a hoax.

Fact Check: Video From Georgia Does NOT Show Suitcases Filled With Ballots Suspiciously Pulled From Under A Table; Polls Watchers Were NOT Told To Leave | Lead Stories

"the ballots seen in the video were in regular ballot containers -- not suitcases -- and they had been removed from their envelopes and processed while news media and election observers for the Republican Party and Trump campaign were present. The media and party observers were never told to leave because counting was over for the night, but they apparently followed workers who left once their job of opening envelopes was completed"
The only problem with this is that the story will still have to be refuted hundreds of times even though there is no actual evidence for the invented conservative narrative.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Hi Ken, this is following the same pattern as the other videos you've posted recently. It's not evidence, it's unanswered questions.

The video shows footage of boxes of ballots being moved from under a table to be counted. Then it asks 2 questions: What are the boxes of ballots doing under a table? Why are they being counted at that specific time without observers present? These questions are not answered.

Unanswered questions are not evidence.
Let's see if we can look at this logically...

The said that there was a burst pipe. False
That it was a major problem. False - two hour toilet fix.
The had EVERYBODY leave including media and observers - NO ACCOUNTABILITY
the person who said "everybody" HAS to leave stayed behind with three other people.
4 people stayed behind and pulled ballots from UNDER a table - that the same table that the woman had put up.
During that time frame, Biden SUDDENLY came ahead.

Any person can use logic to figure that 2 + 2 is still 4

This isn't just "unanswered questions" - it is HIGHLY suspect of fraud.

And now the Governor of Georgia has ordered a "signature verification" recount because of the multiple irregularities which should have been done in the first place.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Let's see if we can look at this logically...

The said that there was a burst pipe. False
That it was a major problem. False - two hour toilet fix.
The had EVERYBODY leave including media and observers - NO ACCOUNTABILITY
the person who said "everybody" HAS to leave stayed behind with three other people.
4 people stayed behind and pulled ballots from UNDER a table - that the same table that the woman had put up.
During that time frame, Biden SUDDENLY came ahead.

Any person can use logic to figure that 2 + 2 is still 4

This isn't just "unanswered questions" - it is HIGHLY suspect of fraud.
Nope, it is only highly useful for those grasping at the thinnest of straws. You forgot the recount. Trump lost.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Nope, it is only highly useful for those grasping at the thinnest of straws. You forgot the recount. Trump lost.
Each time I say, "time will tell" and with every day that passes, my case gets more firm as evidence continues to pour in.

Like the USPS trailer that vanished with ballots under very suspicious circumstances in Penn State.