• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Genocide

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Deflection and running away again.

I don't even think you read my post.

Kinda lazy and cowardly.

Correct, i didn't read you repeat of a repeat of a repeat. Its boring going over and over and over the same failed garbage. You have my answers, repeating your points will make no difference so tough.

Fallen Prophet

Correct, i didn't read you repeat of a repeat of a repeat. Its boring going over and over and over the same failed garbage. You have my answers, repeating your points will make no difference so tough.
Too bad your answers are either lies or misguided half-truths.

You might like the idea of running and surrendering - with being French and all - but I don't run from a fight when I know that I'm right and I know that I'll win.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Too bad your answers are either lies or misguided half-truths.

You might like the idea of running and surrendering - with being French and all - but I don't run from a fight when I know that I'm right and I know that I'll win.

I do not lie

Bull, you think you are right, the delusion is strong

ChristineM

Premium Member
Yet you are the one running away?

If I'm so delusional - I should be an easy mark.

It should be easy to prove it - but instead you flee.

Right buddy, show me where i lied. Put your money where your mouth is or apologise and delete the post.

What you don't realise i won this argument on friday posting my list of religiously motivated conflicts that you refused to acknowledge but went into full waffle mode.

Since then you have done nothing but repeat the same old opinion hoping for different answers, it is boring and i am done with it.

You think thats running away, fine, if it makes you feel better.

Fallen Prophet

Right buddy, show me where i lied. Put your money where your mouth is or apologise and delete the post.

What you don't realise i won this argument on friday posting my list of religiously motivated conflicts that you refused to acknowledge but went into full waffle mode.

Since then you have done nothing but repeat the same old opinion hoping for different answers, it is boring and i am done with it.

You think thats running away, fine, if it makes you feel better.
In my post - the one you admitted not reading - I said,

"And your list is laughable. It's not a list of "conflicts caused by religion" but rather "conflicts had amongst people who were religious".

I mean - the Holocaust had to with national identity and race - not religion. The Nazis didn't just kill "practicing" Jews - but those who were Hebrew."

I didn't read or look into your entire list - but from a cursory glance I can tell that many if not all are either lies or misguided half-truths - like the one I mentioned.

Hitler used the Jews as a scapegoat to fuel Nazi racism and nationalism - and it was based on race - not religion.

I mean - not only Jews were victims of the Holocaust. Many other "undesirables" found their way to the concentration camps. It just wasn't about religion.

And even if the Nazis did kill millions of Jews because of their religion - you can't blame the Jewish religion for that - you cannot claim that it was the "cause" or "primary motivator" of the conflict.

The cause was Nazi racism and nationalism - not Nazi religion - or any other religion.

That's just one from your list. You got it wrong.

ChristineM

Premium Member
The cause was Nazi racism and nationalism - not Nazi religion - or any other religion.

Tell that to the millions of jews murdered on the pretext

Hitlers stated opinion was that the Jews killed his Christ. Sounds pretty religiously motivated to me

Last edited:

Fallen Prophet

Tell that to the millions of jews murdered on the pretext
Hitler targeted the Jewish people to fulfill the goals of racial purity for the Aryans, or pure Germans, and the need for a scapegoat to justify seizing territory.

He saw the Jewish people as an evil race bent on dominating the world and blamed them for many of Germany's problems, including its defeat during World War I.
Hitlers stated opinion was that the Jews killed his Christ. Sounds pretty religiously motivated to me
Hitler hated Christianity.

In his early years he adopted some Christian themes in some speeches - to appeal to the people - but he vehemently opposed any ideology that opposed the idea of the natural law of selection by struggle of the fittest.

He believed that Christianity had too much influence on the people and he could not accept any autonomous establishment whose legitimacy did not spring from the government.

Hitler was a racist and a nationalist - not a religionist.