• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Genesis 3: A height of Blasphemy; a hoary lie.

Yahcubs777

I don't know revelations or its source. So, I don't know. I'll look at it and get back to you.

The seraphim are in Ezekial too.

No Problem.

Yes, i didn't make it up lol. As Jesus His Pre-Eminence revealed; there are wheats, and there are tares. It was the same in heaven, and lucifer is a tare. The fact that lucifer did what he did, and people have assumed that GOD created him, is why many have thought Father Adam could do the same. Rather, it was the message of Father Adam in Heaven that he is the Son of GOD, that lucifer rejected, which led to this event that we are looking into.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
You can object thats fine, but explain why it was called "old serpent" in Revelation chapters, if it is a talking snake.

In Isaiah 6:2-6

Its in Isaiah 30:6, its in numbers 21...

You can believe its a talking snake, but I know its a Seraph.
Not that it is my business how you understand the snake in the Bible :) But how can you be so sure about everything that you speak about?

The more i study the more i understand how little i actually know :)

Yahcubs777

Not that it is my business how you understand the snake in the Bible :) But how can you be so sure about everything that you speak about?

The more i study the more i understand how little i actually know :)

Because of the Revelations that are being dispensed in the earth today, which I have found.

Yahcubs777

That we do agree on :) wisdom is what will give us a new life

The kind of Life that renews and not expires; My Cup runneth over from life to life; from blood to wine, from wine to water, from water back to Glory.

This may sound confusing, the Cup is the physical body, the Life, is the cell system.

Jesus His Pre-Eminence shared a wonderful parable, that spoke of this very thing:

16 No man putteth a piece of new cloth unto an old garment, for that which is put in to fill it up taketh from the garment, and the rent is made worse.

17 Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are
preserved.

This is a parable, about putting off mortality, and putting on immortality in life. The Garment, is the physical body. Because Man is a Spirit Being. Man is not his body. The body is the temple for the holy Spirit as it was written. The new cloth, is the transfigured body, the old garment is the mortal body. This is what saul paul said in Cor 15:50-55

50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

That "put on" is like putting on a garment; clothes. Now it will make more sense when Jesus His Pre-Eminence said: I was naked and didn't clothe me. Simply meaning, they did not preach the accurate messages that can transfigure one in life, as Enoch and Elijah did, without dying at all.

Same with the wineskins, and the wine. The wine skins is the physical body, the wine is the life force. These are the message of a rebirth of the physical body; from mortal to immortal. Truly, Jesus His Pre-Eminence preached the Gospel of Everlasting Life.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
You can object thats fine, but explain why it was called "old serpent" in Revelation chapters, if it is a talking snake.
It's not just a "talking snake". It's the most cunning beast of the field, the ancient serpent. The one who bites the heel. It's still not a saraph or one of the Seraphim. :)
As Jesus His Pre-Eminence revealed; there are wheats, and there are tares. It was the same in heaven, and lucifer is a tare. The fact that lucifer did what he did, and people have assumed that GOD created him, is why many have thought Father Adam could do the same. Rather, it was the message of Father Adam in Heaven that he is the Son of GOD, that lucifer rejected, which led to this event that we are looking into.
I'm not sure how to respond to this. Until we agree on the serpent in Genesis, talking about lucifer is premature.

Yahcubs777

It's not just a "talking snake". It's the most cunning beast of the field, the ancient serpent. The one who bites the heel. It's still not a saraph or one of the Seraphim. :)

I'm not sure how to respond to this. Until we agree on the serpent in Genesis, talking about lucifer is premature.

The Seraphim is just the Plural of Seraph. The one who bites the heel, is the Mother harlot. In revelation chapters, it was revealed that there is the "mystery babylon the great". It started in Eden.

that whole event in Genesis 3, was not GOD speaking to the woman and the serpent and Adam His Eminence. GOD doesn't break rank. Father Adam is the Son of GOD. What that was, is a conversational divination between Father and Son. And Father Adam told them what GOD was saying. We are talking about the Father of Prophets. When you speak of the Prophets, Father Adam is Greater than "The Prophet, Elijah" who is the greatest of the Prophets.

So again, that was coded. The Snake that we know of, at no time had legs. There is what that meant, but its deep and your mindset must be brought to a height before you can catch it.

But you spoken well; until you can see for yourself that it is a Seraph, there really isn't anything we can discuss further.

The Seraph (which is one of the heads of the beast), and Lucifer which is the head of the heads of the beast, are both tares. That simply means, that their Spirit Being was sent from the abyss. Not from GOD. GOD's Word multiplied the Cherubim and Serapim, but HE didn't supply the Spirit being some of them have. And GOD allowed it because darkness needed to be defined, so that light can be defined.

This is why there are clean and unclean animals. And Noah took them in, in 2s and 7s. 2s for unclean, and 7s for clean. This is defining the clean and unclean Cherubim, Seraphim and Angels.

When you come to realise, that no man, that has known GOD can reject HIM, you will begin to wonder, can there be fallen angels? How can lucifer do what he did yet he is in his perfect state? These questions are not the kind you gloss over as a seeker.

Here is the ranking in heaven.
GOD is the head of Man
Man is the head of the Woman.
The Woman is the head of the Cherubim
The Cherubim is the head of the Seraphim
The Seraphim is the head of the Arch Angels
the Arch Angels are the heads of the Angels.

I emplore you to look closely into revelation chapters, and Isaiah and Ezekiel. Isaiah even speaks of a certain seraph as an evil one.

Yahcubs777

Revelation 12:9
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
But you spoken well; until you can see for yourself that it is a Seraph, there really isn't anything we can discuss further.
Isaiah even speaks of a certain seraph as an evil one.
Look at the verse you referenced above :)

Isaiah 14:29 Hebrew Text Analysis

Nahash came first; the seraph is the offspring ( literally "fruit" ) of the nahash. My objection stands. When switching to use the Hebrew, it's important to be precise. The written text differentiates clearly between a nahash and a saraph.

Revelation 12:9
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

If this is the same serpent as Gen 3 (and I'm not convinced that it is), then it does not constantly decieve. It bites, then is stomped. Bites again, stompted again. Etc.

But comparing the two Gen 3 with Rev 12 is difficult. The biggest problem, for me, is that Gen 3 happens on earth in the garden of eden; Rev 12 occurs in heaven. Also, the serpent in Rev 12 does not use its cunning, it uses brute force.

Yahcubs777

Look at the verse you referenced above :)

Isaiah 14:29 Hebrew Text Analysis

Nahash came first; the seraph is the offspring ( literally "fruit" ) of the nahash. My objection stands. When switching to use the Hebrew, it's important to be precise. The written text differentiates clearly between a nahash and a saraph.

If this is the same serpent as Gen 3 (and I'm not convinced that it is), then it does not constantly decieve. It bites, then is stomped. Bites again, stompted again. Etc.

But comparing the two Gen 3 with Rev 12 is difficult. The biggest problem, for me, is that Gen 3 happens on earth in the garden of eden; Rev 12 occurs in heaven. Also, the serpent in Rev 12 does not use its cunning, it uses brute force.

The Garden of Eden is in heaven. Well, its unfortunate that you can't get past this. We will see who is right in time. A Seraph, or Cherub, or Angel is not an off spring of anything. Their production was mass production. So you do not agree with the book of Revelation? Then how can you know what is to come? That "Old Serpent" is clear. The fact that it was cast out of heaven proves she was that very serpent in the Garden.

As i said, the serpent was actually the deceived. The term serpent, was given to her because of how she goes about things; serpentine behaviour. For example, look at things in this earth like Army bases, and defense forces. You can't just waltz in there anyhow and gain entrance; there is ssecurity protocols. So what about the GOD who is all knowing, who knew the serpent would do this? Where is the protection for Father Adam and Mother Eve? Look at Job, it is written that GOD had a hedge around him.

Eden is a heavens world, and the security of that world is far superior to anything we have had in this earth. The Seraph's entrance into Eden was a subtle insurgence. She thought she snuck in, but she was allowed in. But i can see this will remain an issue for you.

Well it was good having you contribute. Thank you.

Last edited:

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
The Garden of Eden is in heaven. Well, its unfortunate that you can't get past this. We will see who is right in time. A Seraph, or Cherub, or Angel is not an off spring of anything. Their production was mass production. So you do not agree with the book of Revelation? Then how can you know what is to come? That "Old Serpent" is clear. The fact that it was cast out of heaven proves she was that very serpent in the Garden.

As i said, the serpent was actually the deceived. The term serpent, was given to her because of how she goes about things; serpentine behaviour. For example, look at things in this earth like Army bases, and defense forces. You can't just waltz in there anyhow and gain entrance; there is ssecurity protocols. So what about the GOD who is all knowing, who knew the serpent would do this? Where is the protection for Father Adam and Mother Eve? Look at Job, it is written that GOD had a hedge around him.

Eden is a heavens world, and the security of that world is far superior to anything we have had in this earth. The Seraph's entrance into Eden was a subtle insurgence. She thought she snuck in, but she was allowed in. But i can see this will remain an issue for you.

Well it was good having you contribute. Thank you.
Thank you too.

halbhh

The wonder and awe of "all things".
This is continuation of our study; a deeper look into the events of the Garden of Eden.

in Genesis 3, it is written:

And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

Yet, in Genesis 1 it is written:

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

And we read what this means, in the life of Jesus His Pre-Eminence, who had dominion over the sea, and over the air, and over the earth. HE commanded the winds, and seas; the earth was completely subservient to HIM.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Genesis 1:27 Sealed it: In the image of GOD HE created he him; male and female HE created he them

And if you look into Genesis 2 you will read:

16 And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

If you look at these verses in correspendence with the other; the bold with the bold, and underlined with the underlined, and are honest in your study, you will be able to see something that the brain when reading genesis 1-3 will not highlight for you as you read.

Genesis 1:26 states that Man was made in HIS image, and after HIS likeness. This is a very serious statement. The Angels, Cherubim and Seraphim were not made in HIS image, and after HIS likeness. But yet they do not lack free will, nor the ability to love, nor immortality. So this was not speaking about character only, but the look, the prototype in image description of the GOD; the Prototype of of HIS image.

Then if you read Genesis 3 it states: Now Man has become as one of us, knowing good and evil - A blatant lie, and contradiction to HIS first declaration that Man was in the image and after the likeness of GOD then.

Also if you look at Genesis 2, you will see GOD cautioned them about a eating a certain fruit from a certain tree that would cause death.

HE didn't tell them that if they eat of it they will now have the knowledge of both good and evil; HE told them that they would die. So in the way this story was written, the Serpent knew the Mind of GOD, and the truth about the tree that GOD hid from Man - A height of Blasphemy.

So the natural assumption is that if they didn't eat from it, they would not die.Thus, GOD wanted Father Adam, and Mother Eve to live forever, not live for a time, and then die. Just as the Cherubim, Seraphim and Angels are immortals and cannot die; its impossible for them to die.

And the proof is that Man; Father Adam, and Mother Eve, still lived 930 years outside the Garden. This is the same GOD that we heard of, that is all forgiving, the same GOD that we read that is the All Loving GOD; GOD is love is how it was written. The same GOD that does not fosake any, after saying it was very Good that HE made Man, HE now bannished them from Eden.

This is the Infallable GOD speaking; who cannot speak a lie, nor can HE be taken unnawares; HE is all knowing; all seeing; the omniscient GOD; the Omnipresent GOD.

Then in Genesis 3, we read that GOD did not want Man to live forever, after they were now like HIM in the fall; to know good and evil.

This is saying that GOD is also in a fallen state!

This is a contradiction, and a height of Blasphemy against the Most Holy Character of GOD.

Questions to discuss:

1. If Man was like HIM when HE made Man, then how can Man be like HIM after the fall has happened?

2. Why wasn't there anything said about the serpent being kicked out of the Garden? They said Man was kicked out, yet the serpent got to stay?

Then in Revelation chapters, we read about "that old serpent", hearkening back to that Genesis story about the Serpent and Mother Eve.

3. To be like GOD, Man needs to be incapable of dying; so how is it that HE now wants them to not live forever?

yet, Jesus His Pre-Eminence preached the Gospel of Ever lasting life.

Enjoy everyone, lets look into this together.
A sympathetic reading gives us new gems we never noticed.

The goal: to put aside previous views, and just read for pure listening.

Like you'd read a poem.

You'd try to just hear it, and let it happen to you.

If one can do that, then much more comes across. We tend to begin to get more, deeper things, and also things more clearly that previous seemed off or not making sense before.

how can Man become more like GOD in the fall? Genesis 1:26-27 makes its clear they already in HIS image (one) and after HIS likeness (two).
Man was created in the image of God, man was under God’s authority and their relationship perfect, they were innocent not knowing good and evil and trusting God for everything.
After the fall they were now out from under God’s authority and making their own decisions out of their own intellect, deciding for themselves good and evil.
I don’t see the contradiction between the 2 verses.
What I believe is if Adam and Eve ate from the tree of life in their sinful state they would’ve lived forever with no way of redemption. Just my thoughts on that.
I do believe Satan was cast out of the garden as well and kicked out of Heaven to the Earth. Revelation 12.

Man was created in the image of God, man was under God’s authority and their relationship perfect, they were innocent not knowing good and evil and trusting God for everything.
After the fall they were now out from under God’s authority and making their own decisions out of their own intellect, deciding for themselves good and evil.
I don’t see the contradiction between the 2 verses.
What I believe is if Adam and Eve ate from the tree of life in their sinful state they would’ve lived forever with no way of redemption. Just my thoughts on that.
I do believe Satan was cast out of the garden as well and kicked out of Heaven to the Earth. Revelation 12.

and are you really sure? I'll say one thing no one noticed

Genesis 3:16 16 And he said unto the woman, I will greatly multiply thy affliction and sorrow of pregnancy;

Revelation 12: 2 And the woman was with child, and cried in pain, because her hour was come.

Isaiah 66: 7 Before she was in pain, she gave birth. Before she contracted labor, she told the boy.

do you know what these three verses have in common?

Genesis 3:16
Isaiah 66: 7
3xpart is 22 books so 22 * 6 (66) and 1 + 6 is seven and 7 is 7

Revelation 12: 2
Isaiah's Exactly 5 Books by Daniel (27 books)

gnesis 3 (isaiah 6 + 6 (12) 1 + 2 (3) revelation 12 1 + 2 (3)
begin to think and examine his law

this sign happened in 2017 year
Revelation 12: 1

who of you has thought about the law only speculation who captures the snake? anyone who grabs the law and tries to understand it? no one

Here is the wisdom and said God you will not

Genesis 3:21 And the LORD God made the skirts of Adam and his wife clothed, and clothed them.

what does this verse mean? just as the cloud covered Jesus (that is, they did not see the truth)

this verse means that god covered her sins if you do not intend to study just the meaning taken only from the bible so you do not even read it

because thanks to such, the world is doing badly because the inheritance from the father is a lie

everything is a lie when the beast comes out the truth will show in the world what is not expected the world will show and convict all of them that they are liars into one

Sedim Haba

Outa here... bye-bye!
I'm not wanting to wade in on the whole 'Serpent=Satan' thing, as this is not a debate forum.

I must admit that I've always credited the snake's 'ability' to talk more as the ability of Adam
(and by extension Eve) to understand the snake's communication. Same with Balaam's donkey.

However about a year ago, on another venue, I was presented with a whole new radial idea.

Maybe the serpent, with it's supposed ability to speak (and legs) is because it's a failed
pre-cursor to humanity. It's the last of it's kind, a sort of museum piece kept in the Garden.

Silurian hypothesis

Silurian hypothesis - Wikipedia

https://www.cambridge.org/core/serv...civilization-in-the-geological-record-div.pdf

It's an interesting idea, what you all think?