• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Genesis 1 and John 1

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
before the beginning/creation there was three things that existed: 1: god, 2: Spirit, 3: the waters

then the logos, christ, created everything through itself? the logos was created in the beginning; when God spoke?

but the logos did not create that which was before it, or without it?

Last edited:

Thief

Rogue Theologian
ah!....the ONLY mystery

you know it....don't you?

how to speak when the WORD must FORM

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
before the beginning/creation there was three things that existed: 1: god, 2: Spirit, 3: the waters

Using this logic, there should be 4 things. You didn't include the darkness...

"In the beginning of God's creation of the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was astonishingly empty, and darkness was on the face of the deep, and the spirit of God was hovering over the face of the water."

Last edited:

Nimos

then the logos, christ, created everything through itself? the logos was created in the beginning; when God spoke?

but the logos did not create that which was before it, or without it?
In the beginning there were only God and Wisdom, these were the very first.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
You didn't include the darkness...

"In the beginning of God's creation of the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was astonishingly empty, and darkness was on the face of the deep, and the spirit of God was hovering over the face of the water."
and God was God of the Darkness
BEFORE He created light

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
You didn't include the darkness...

how about the idea of mystery, unfathomable, that is what unformed would be like, no?

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Perfection....the void was perfect

no heat....no cold
no light ...no shadow
all was uniform
no variance
perfectly still

light is an aberration
to pronounce.....I AM!....when only silence will answer
to feel.....when there is nothing to touch

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Perfection....the void was perfect

no heat....no cold
no light ...no shadow
all was uniform
no variance
perfectly still

light is an aberration
to pronounce.....I AM!....when only silence will answer
to feel.....when there is nothing to touch

be silent and know that I AM love, i will be exalted among the nations, exalted from the body..

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
how about the idea of mystery, unfathomable, that is what unformed would be like, no?
Looking at the verse: unformed was the earth, the darkness was on the face of the depths of the water, and the Spirit of G-d was above that.

Really, if we start counting, by verse 2 there's 7 things: 1) Beginning 2) G-d 3) Heaven 4) Earth 5) Darkness 6) Spirit of G-d 7) water

Thief

Rogue Theologian
1movement
2Self Awarness
3a sense of location....Presence
4substance forms
5touch without seeing
6Emotion
7and water is the best description God can give to Moses
the formation of the atomic
precursor to light

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Looking at the verse: unformed was the earth, the darkness was on the face of the depths of the water, and the Spirit of G-d was above that.

Really, if we start counting, by verse 2 there's 7 things: 1) Beginning 2) G-d 3) Heaven 4) Earth 5) Darkness 6) Spirit of G-d 7) water
beginning = formed. a form has a beginning and an end. heaven and earth has form that comes from the three god, spirit, waters.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
beginning = formed. a form has a beginning and an end. heaven and earth has form that comes from the three god, spirit, waters.
Well. :)

I'm not sure about the assertion about these three things, but I'm curious to see where the conversation goes.

Thank you,

Thief

Rogue Theologian
how about? ...where it comes from

science speaks the singularity
and I often do when I post the pronouncement......I AM!

but there is the Secondary
(Me Two!)
without a secondary there is no movement
no 'place' to go ……….to

and in the same instant a secondary point forms
so too.....infinity
for there are an infinite number of 'points'
between any two

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
how about? ...where it comes from

science speaks the singularity
and I often do when I post the pronouncement......I AM!

but there is the Secondary
(Me Two!)
without a secondary there is no movement
no 'place' to go ……….to

and in the same instant a secondary point forms
so too.....infinity
for there are an infinite number of 'points'
between any two
which begs the question, does the darkness exist at all? Or is it the absence of existence?

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Well. :)

I'm not sure about the assertion about these three things, but I'm curious to see where the conversation goes.

Thank you,

I was first intruduced to it in the tarot and a book called the Law of One: Ra Material. at the end of book 4 the major arcana are listed in degrees as regarding the three. it is referred to as the mind/body/spirit complex.

then the refutation of all heresies by hippolytus regarding the naassene was my second exposure

Thus there are three classes of men and three corresponding churches:[6]

1. Material (the Bound)—the heathen chiefly captive under the dominion of matter.
  2. Psychic (the Called)—ordinary Christians.
  3. Spiritual (the Elect)—out of the many called, the few chosen members of the Naassene sect.

_63794031_cappellasistina-creazionediadamo.jpg

Ra: I am Ra. This query has substance. We shall begin by turning to an observation of a series of concept complexes of which you are familiar as the tarot.

The philosophy was to create a foundation, first of mind, then of body, and then of spiritual complex. Those concept complexes you call the tarot lie then in three groups of seven: the mind cycle, one through seven; the physical complex cycle, eight through fourteen; the spiritual complex cycle, fifteen through twenty-one. The last concept complex may best be termed The Choice.

Upon the foundation of transformation of each complex, with free will guided by the root concepts offered in these cycles, the Logos offered this density the basic architecture of a building and constructing and synthesizing of data culminating in The Choice.

Last edited:

night912

which begs the question, does the darkness exist at all? Or is it the absence of existence?
Of course it existed. There can't be nothing if something was there. Why do you think it was called "darkness" because it was so dark that nothing could be seen. That's why in the beginning, there was nothing but darkness. :D

Thief

Rogue Theologian
darkness was upon the face of the deep

picture your own facial expression
and no thought within your mind

and the mystery deepens

how to say....I AM!