• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sonic247

Hello to those dwelling in Babylon, Grace and Peace to you. Anyway while reading about the Equality Act that recently passed in the house I realized that one likely result is more children being put on dangerous puberty blockers. Essentially it makes gender identity a protected class, so it would apply to children too, and then if a doctor said it was for the child's welfare... well you see how it would go. Also recently learned about the perverse life and work of Alfred Kinsey and how he was laying the foundation (not that it's anything "new" per say, but maybe something that always recreates itself in a certain stage of a society's degeneration) of our modern day sex education policies. My contentions. 1- God made them male and female. 2- even if a boy could be trapped in a girl's body (you know what I mean, save the perverted jokes lol), it would still be unwise to forego puberty using synthetic hormones on preteens.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
And how so Christian and "love thy neighbor" of you to demand at least a few of us suffer. Rather, you can get over your own discomforts and insecurities.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
From a juridic point of view, in Italy only those who undergo SRS can have an anagraphical name change.
It can seem a harsh law...but I think the state has the right to that.

This means you always need judicial authorizations, especially in case of adolescents.

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
2- even if a boy could be trapped in a girl's body (you know what I mean, save the perverted jokes lol), it would still be unwise to forego puberty using synthetic hormones on preteens.
That is to condemn them to misery and agony you can't fathom. Its hard enough that no matter what theyll never have a shot at a normal life. Why make harder what is already a very difficult lot?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Useful video.
I want to underline that when I had SRS I was in a male ward at the hospital. And I was okay with that.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Another misunderstanding of transsexuality. People need to stop reading misinformation. Maybe get some info from the source instead of people who know nothing about the subject.

At least the OP has a Sonic avatar, and from the original Genesis game. That's gotta count for something.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Another misunderstanding of transsexuality. People need to stop reading misinformation. Maybe get some info from the source instead of people who know nothing about the subject.
But where's the fun in that? Learn TOO much about your wedge-topic, you might lose your sense of sanctimonious outrage! Then what? Rational, evidence based discussion? Why have an internet at all??

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
But where's the fun in that? Learn TOO much about your wedge-topic, you might lose your sense of sanctimonious outrage! Then what? Rational, evidence based discussion? Why have an internet at all??

Eh you can have the internet for this post. I'll take the internet off the hinges, bestow it upon you.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That is to condemn them to misery and agony you can't fathom. Its hard enough that no matter what theyll never have a shot at a normal life. Why make harder what is already a very difficult lot?
This reminds me about that thread about the problems of Christian privilege in
government. Their god does like minding the business of innocent others, eh.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Their god does like minding the business of innocent others, eh.
Yup. And Christians by far are the most notorious of his worshippers when it comes to doing just that. Not until you get to places like Afghanistan where Muslims kill each other over it. It really is very unfortunate "mind your business" didnt become our national motto and slogan and war chant (Uncle Sam never really has been that good at it, himself).

Sonic247

You don't have to religious, anyone with common sense would see that body altering hormones, designed for late term cancer treatment, are not the answer considering up to 90% of children with GD accept their body during puberty. "Mind your own business" doesn't apply to indulging the idiots who control our education to co-opt our children into their radical ideology. One story had a mother saying her child was a girl from 2 years old! Crazy parent are going to confuse their children, if a child is treated better after being put into a dress (as happened with Walter Hyers) they will get addicted to that feeling. Our social engineers are manufacturing this inexplicably making things like "I am Jazz" and "King and King" something that small children need to listen to. Breaking down everything that mankind is, that is so ingrained in them, far from being a social construct they have to be taught to reject what comes naturally. They know to get them young, when their minds are still malleable.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
You don't have to religious, anyone with common sense would see that body altering hormones, designed for late term cancer treatment, are not the answer considering up to 90% of children with GD accept their body during puberty. "Mind your own business" doesn't apply to indulging the idiots who control our education to co-opt our children into their radical ideology. One story had a mother saying her child was a girl from 2 years old! Crazy parent are going to confuse their children, if a child is treated better after being put into a dress (as happened with Walter Hyers) they will get addicted to that feeling. Our social engineers are manufacturing this inexplicably making things like "I am Jazz" and "King and King" something that small children need to listen to. Breaking down everything that mankind is, that is so ingrained in them, far from being a social construct they have to be taught to reject what comes naturally. They know to get them young, when their minds are still malleable.

Riiiiight. You do know if you count all the transgenders and people who want/need to be transgender in this thread, there would have been 3-4 that posted? Not like their opinions matter.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Hello to those dwelling in Babylon, Grace and Peace to you. Anyway while reading about the Equality Act that recently passed in the house I realized that one likely result is more children being put on dangerous puberty blockers. Essentially it makes gender identity a protected class, so it would apply to children too, and then if a doctor said it was for the child's welfare... well you see how it would go. Also recently learned about the perverse life and work of Alfred Kinsey and how he was laying the foundation (not that it's anything "new" per say, but maybe something that always recreates itself in a certain stage of a society's degeneration) of our modern day sex education policies. My contentions. 1- God made them male and female. 2- even if a boy could be trapped in a girl's body (you know what I mean, save the perverted jokes lol), it would still be unwise to forego puberty using synthetic hormones on preteens.
Go read medical literature from reputable sources and spare us the bigoted religious garbage. Just like with abortion, right-wing Christians really need to mind their own business when it comes to LGBT healthcare.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
considering up to 90% of children with GD accept their body during puberty.
And what about the actual transsexuals who do not? We should just suffer, right? I would've taken puberty blockers if I had the option. I wouldn't have to have chest surgery. Probably would be taller and have narrower hips, as well (although I'm not as short as many trans men are, thankfully).

Oh, and Walt Heyer is a fraud peddling nonsense to gullible bigots. He was never trans, but had DID, IIRC.

As for Jazz, she's quite an accomplished young woman, although much more privileged than the vast majority of trans people. It was her who told her family what her gender identity was and insisted upon it. She's quite happy with herself so it's not your place to tell her otherwise.

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
1- God made them male and female.
They aren't always born either or. Some people are born a mix physically. How do you apply that scripture to everyone born with half & half? It seems to be talking about something other than the physical. There are also many other things that suggest that. What's easier to mess up: psychology or physical stuff? Psychology, obviously. Why is it so hard to imagine that some people are born with the desires of a different gender than expected? It shouldn't be.

2- even if a boy could be trapped in a girl's body (you know what I mean, save the perverted jokes lol), it would still be unwise to forego puberty using synthetic hormones on preteens.
Throughout history people have been born this way. We have some famous ones here in the US. Our first general was a flaming gay fellow -- loved the menfolk. Its just what happens sometimes. I grew up in church, and there just like everywhere else some guys were born to love guys. There is simply no explanation for this in genesis or other scripture verses. Think of it this way that when God closes one door he opens another.

As for the sin of Sodom, we have clear exposition from Ezekiel of what that sin was. Rather than worrying about their sexual practices, Ezekiel named how they treated the poor and how they were always overfed. In other words the sex was not a huge issue. The rape was and the kidnapping.

Now suppose that a girl was trapped in a boy's body. Who cares? Its like asking what if a fat person wanted to be a preacher. Obviously being fat is a sin, but do you really care? Don't judge by appearances and nonessentials.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
"Mind your own business" doesn't apply to indulging the idiots who control our education to co-opt our children into their radical ideology.

Radical ideology, you mean like young earth creationism? Or climate change denial? Or the belief that homosexuality and transgenderism are some kind of mental illness? You know what you're right, people like that should be no where near our education system. So glad we agree.

One story had a mother saying her child was a girl from 2 years old! Crazy parent are going to confuse their children, if a child is treated better after being put into a dress (as happened with Walter Hyers) they will get addicted to that feeling. Our social engineers are manufacturing this inexplicably making things like "I am Jazz" and "King and King" something that small children need to listen to. Breaking down everything that mankind is, that is so ingrained in them, far from being a social construct they have to be taught to reject what comes naturally. They know to get them young, when their minds are still malleable.

Your hyperbolic hysteria (I should get a prize for that alliteration) is unnecessary. No one is "breaking down everything that mankind is." For millenia there have been a small percentage of people who don't fit neatly into the black and white male/female binary. And there's nothing wrong with that. They are just people trying to be authentic and comfortable in their own skin like everyone else. People like you who make them feel like freaks of nature only make the situation worse.